DoodleTogs Reviews

Telephone
Read DoodleTogs Reviews

hello@doodletogs.com

Doodle HQ,Unit C23a,Holly Farm Business Park

Tell us how DoodleTogs made you happy
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 26th October 2018
michael lewis
DoodleTogs 5 star review on 16th November 2017
Bal Mann
More Photos & Videos
I received my shirts which were printed very well however the size advertised on the website is not what I received. XXL says 18/20 and 56cm across where in fact they are only 50cm across so I am unable to wear them. I have emailed twice and had no response in regards to this so seem to have wasted money through no fault of my own. Beware when ordering as the sizes are not correct as advertised.
Absolutely useless! My placed my order with 3 items and it double I clicked to pay for it and added an extra item I had never put in my basket. Emailed straight away asking them to amend my order and got a reply saying they would take the extra item off but no mention of the doubling of my order. Numerous emails sent to confirm I would not receive 2 of everything but no luck and received double my order today. They have kept my money and not replied to any emails or answered the phone.
Terrible customer service, quality of the products is not great. Avoid at all costs!
Placed an order for 10 pairs of socks, when they arrived there were faults with the printing on 3 items. Contacted the company and received a reply a week later apologising and saying he had been away and would send replacements. Replacements have not been received, email asking for confirmation they have been sent or a part refund have gone unanswered and the phone always goes to voicemail. Awful service would strongly advise you to search for a more trustworthy company.
Misprinted and I have been trying to get hold of them for four days.....
Never answer the phone.
Please contact me as a matter of urgency.
Thank you so much for my personalised boxer shorts for my boyfriend - printed exactly as I designed on great quality shorts. Very fast production/delivery (delivered to Ireland in 7 days from placing the order). Thumbs up guys,I will definitely come back for more. Many many thanks again.
I ordered a product which didn't turn up. They claimed to have sent a new one which didn't turn up either. When I queried it they said the address they had was another flat in the same building even though my website account had the correct address. I actually collect the post for this other flat and neither parcel arrived there either. They said they were investigating, but heard nothing... chased a week later and they claimed they'd refunded me. I asked them for evidence of this and a Paypal payment suddenly appeared.

The print quality of their products is excellent because I've received some in the past. However the admin behind it, including the website and automated emails you get, is chaotic and missing information everywhere. If I felt confident that this side had improved, I would use them again. But until then I would strongly suggest giving them a wide birth. A real disappointment because their print service is of a high calibre and they have a wide range of products.
Ordered express deliver on 27th October - when order actually arrived on 7th November 2 of the tshirts were on the wrong colour (blue instead of black). Was told they would look into this and get back to me - nothing. I telephoned back on 15th November to be told the correct order was on its way to me. Its now 20th Novmeber and I dont have anything. I also asked for the cost of the express to be refunded to me but this also hasnt happened.
I am unable to say anything good about the products that I received. A silly mistake (by myself) which I asked to be corrected and told it was not a problem was never done and so I have wasted a lot of money on a sweet shirt. The mug I ordered was not what I was expecting. The image I used filled the image boundary on the design caption but appears minuscule on the actual mug, so I will not be making any more purchases.
No order confirmation via email or anything , even on my account with them it doesn’t show up . Haven’t got my bag I paid , luckily paid with PayPal so I can get my money back easily . Just trash . To think I wanted to use this dumb site for my business .
Dire. Ordered on the 14th December, which (as it says 3-5 days for delivery), I assumed would be plenty time to get an item through for Christmas. It's now the 21st, and not only have I not even had an order confirmation through yet (although the money was of course taken immediately), they're not responding to email queries about it. Last post day is Monday, and from what I'm now reading here, I see little chance of it arriving, so I'll be chasing a refund. Con-artists, not sure how they're still in business.
My item arrived within a week and quality of the clothing was as expected, but be aware to make sure that the image you provide is high res, even if it looks clear on the online tool as it can still come out pixelated as it was in my case.
I was asked to write a review but have not received my order.
Hi Shelia,

We are very sorry that you had a disappointing time shopping with us. This is not what we aim for. If you could email us at hello@doodletogs.com we can look into rectifying this for you.

Thanks.
Doodletogs Team
The product supplied was delivered late and then misspelt. I have called and emailed and no one has come back to me. Atrocious!
Dodgy as. No confirmation of order. No response to query. No present for my son's birthday. Very unhappy. Do not recommend.
I paid for express delivery on a Tuesday which was supposed to have come within 48 hours. I then called to chase it on the Friday only to be promised by the lady I spoke to that I would have a Saturday delivery as I needed the items for the Sunday. My package was deliver to me on the Monday almost a week after I had ordered.
There’s was no apology and no refund of express delivery charge.
Sizing off
Looks cheap
Printed letters peeled off on first use. The issue was then ignored by customer services. After a lot of hounding on my part, I eventually got a reprint, but even this was incomplete with the hoody not being reprinted. Not happy.
Hey Alison,

Sorry to hear about the issues with your original order but glad to hear you received the re-prints. Please can you email becky@doodletogs.com with any discrepancies and we'll be happy to resolve.

Thanks,
Becky & The Doodletogs Team
(+) great range of t-shirt colours - a compelling plus over other printing sites
(+) easy to navigate
(+) really swift printing and postage
(-) the print design has been REALLY wonky on 2 out of the 3 t-shirts I've had printed
= I'm going to give them one more chance to print stuff straight...
... because if the prints were straight it'd be a ***** (that's 5 stars, not a swearword)
DoodleTogs 3 star review on 28th January 2018
A good quality, strong bag. The colour print on the bag was very clear and accurate to the one given.
I have had a really bad experience, messed up on my order 2x! nobody reply's back to the email and nobody answers the phone! I would not recommend it at all!
DoodleTogs is rated 4.53 based on 1,159 reviews