Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
Bought a ddj400 off u last week there was a problem with the pallets at your end so still waiting on my item but got email to tell me about it what I thought was really nice of yous for keeping me informed and when I called mike he was so apologetic and it’s not your fault . Soon as I get my item the 4 star will go to a 5
They were very helpful and my order was delivered the next day. Very impressed with the service.
Purchased rubber plugs etc, got a load of plastic rubbish! Keep clear. ...".
i am Sorry you have an issue with the product, if you had contacted us with the issue i am sure we could of resolved the issue for you
Very disappointing. Ordered an item over a month ago as they provided next day delivery. Was lost in the post so contacted seller who reimbursed postage only. Left feeling ripped off. Will never buy from this company again.
Djanddiscostuff.com 1 star review on 19th January 2021
Hi Steven , i am sorry to read this , but i think you will find we refunded postage and item and that was done early december , please see picture of proof . I am sorry the parcel was lost by courier in the 1st instance , and for that i am sorry , but we have not left you short or ripped you off
Superb service, these guys dug me out of a big hole , they sourced and supplied a spare part for my system in literally 48 hours, amazing cant thank them enough and would highly recomend them.

Thank you so much guys.
Yet again, Phase One has helped me by solving my issue and with some assistance, I purchased a Studiomaster mixer which has helped me produce my own radio show. Thank you Mike.
Ordered via the Stores website. I found it easy to navigate and when I had a question I could use the on site messaging function. Mike was very helpful and was able to resolve my query efficiently. Great service.
Very fast delivery, and the mix is unbelievable
Excellent service. Great communication and super fast delivery.
Always top service from the lads. Even received a phonecall with updates on my order. Best shop around for dj kit
Great customer service fast delivery
Very friendly, excellent service and cheaper than their competitors. I received my order the next day as promised. I will be using them again in future for any further purchases. Thank you. Helena
Excellent service and delivery times....which under the circumstances is exceptional.
Mike was amazing thanks again for all you done for us x
Had stock when others didn’t and super fast delivery. Will definitely use again, cheers guys 👍🏼
Good quality product and very quick service
10/10 all the way through - if Carlsberg did DJ and Disco stuff ;-)
Excellent service and communication and the best price on the Internet
Will deal with this company again 10/10 from me
Fantastic thanks for the advice 😀
I recently bought a pair of Pioneer DM-40 speakers, and I like it. Because this an entry model speaker, I didn't expect anything special, but I had a good surprise. It sounds absolutely fine, and it's perfectly fit in the small room environment. Also, I would recommend to someone who wants this model to buy a pair of Audioengine DS2 desktop speaker or similar stands to maximising the ear-level listening experience and reduce vibration to give a noticeably clearer sound.
Djanddiscostuff.com 5 star review on 19th November 2020