Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
Amazing company to deal with the best customer facing experience 👌

100% Phase One nothing is too much to give the customer that 1st class service .
Great service and a small discount on the overall price. Very professional. Would deffo use again in the future 👍
Just purchased the Denon Prime 4 and various other items. Excellent customer service & professional advice, no need to shop anywhere else, Everything is very well presented in store and worth popping in just to browse ⭐⭐⭐⭐ from me.
Amazing service. Ordered a ddj-400 when they were out of stock everywhere and it arrived the next day.
On a separate order I purchased the wrong speakers at 8pm and by 8:30 I’d had the order amended to the speakers I had intended to order. Very impressed and will continue to use.
I've used Phase One for well over 10 years. Always speedy service & if you need to speak to them they are very helpful.
The lads at phase one Darlington really went out of their way to explain the differences between midi controllers with the same enthusiasm and detail that would of been expected had I been spending thousands of pounds rather than £250. They really made the retail process very fulfilling. I bought the item immediately and have not regretted the purchase one bit. They really understand the products they sell and the expectations of the customer. The unit I bought numark mixtrack platinum fx for £245 has more features than the £1600 cddj system I bought from them back in 2006. Big progress has been made in the industry. Wow
Great service and advice as usual
Always excellent service from mike and the team !! Wouldn’t use anywhere else
Quick and prompt service
Excellent advice and service, wouldn't go anywhere else.
Flawless service, great product advice. Already got my eye on my next purchase.
It's the first time I'd used Djanddiscostuff.com and I must say I was very impressed by their efficiency and the speed at which they delivered my items. I ordered on Weds and got my items on Fri. I also saved some money as they had a sale on my items. Communication second to none.
Definitely use again in the future.
5 Stars *****
Very helpful nothing is a bother thanks easy to find good parking 🎶🎤👍
Always met with a happy face and polite manner. Very knowledgable and understanding of my needs.
Will definitely use again
Excellent information given while my son made his mind up on which DJ controller to buy & more valuable information was eagerly provided to make sure his laptop was adequate. Their messenger system is entertaining to use while you wait a very short time for answers and help to any enquiring you may have. Pioneer DJ-400 was ordered Tuesday evening (as soon as I’d been notified they were back in stock) and arrived Friday morning. Would certainly recommend them.
Can’t fault service an price. Very happy and would recommend
This was my first order, and found the whole experience easy and trouble free. I would definitely order from them again. Thank you.
Always helpful at the very best prices. Top service
Fantastic service
Ordered Pioneer turntable and speakers as cheapest price online. Fantastic communications and speedy delivery. Would definitely buy from them again.
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 896 reviews