Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
Djanddiscostuff.com 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Djanddiscostuff.com 5 star review on 16th May 2016
Tim King
Djanddiscostuff.com 1 star review on 25th January 2021
Steven Macfarlane
Not only we’re phase one easy to deal with when I needed a bit of help and advice they were only too happy to do this and guide me in the right direction Thanks Bobby
I've been using this company for years & they never disappoint. They use good couriers too. Highly recommended.
Great service and product phase one is a top shop for your lighting and sound ✨
Hi bought a pair of RCF Art 712A MK4 speakers.Spoke to Mike who sorted out a great package for me with speakers,covers,stands and leads.Had a great demo of the speakers in store,and they are pure quality in terms of sound and pack a punch in the bassline.My first visit to the store and won't be the last.Really pleased.
Fast efficient service order arrived on time . Great price and excellent service
Fast delivery of the product, great price. Definitely recommend. Thanks
Ordered garden lights, received next day, quick and efficient, will definitely order in the future.
Very good service. Only issue is check the price carefully. I paid more than I needed to. Around £45 over. I could have asked for a price match so my failure not theirs ……..
Very nice Service. Excellent email communications and order updates including sending invoice on time. Best product and less price compare to others online. fast delivery. Product arrived in good packaging. Overall very happy with the service. Thanks PhaseOne.
5 Stars. Friendly, efficient and fast delivery service. Excellent products in store.
The World's greatest DJ Store for service and quality !
amazing service such a great shop - highly reccomend!
Fast delivery of item, exactly as described.
Great people, excellent service, had what I was looking for and at a competitive price, I'd highly recommend and would definitely buy from Phase One again
These guys rock! Shout out to Mike….I emailed asking for advise and they emailed back straight away with all links and advise on what would work best for a sound system in my new dance studio. I can’t tell you how happy I am with Dave!! The base is unreal! I did think it was a little over kill when I got the base bin…but I don’t think you can go over kill when you have a good sound system and you like listening to quality sound. Thank you, I’ve super happy with Dave! Also the delivery was QUICK!
Djanddiscostuff.com 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Fast delivery and great value for money. Seriously sorted out my disco
Excellent service. Had a problem with one of the cans which they sorted out immediately. Would highly recommend this company
From start to finish Mike has been amazing, after contacting 3 companies this is the only place who got back to me and even through the order they kept me updated. 100% will use again!
As always top notch and super efficient from Mike and phase one 💪🏻🤘
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 983 reviews