Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
great customer service
I bought the RCF Evox J8 1,400W Active Two-Way Array Speaker Bundle Fantastic service and great prices and a shop that know what they are talking about
First class service from Mike. Everything arrived on time, in perfect condition.
Ordered new pioneer headphones , received within 48 hours ..superb service..Neil
First class as always would not use anyone else 😍😍😍😍😍😍
First class service,
I purchased 2 x Fusion 50 colour wash moving heads at the best price ever. I was talking on the phone with Mike as he was packing my order up, it left the shop and was on the way to me before I had even paid for it.
It arrived the next day in perfect order before 11.30am WOW Phase One where is the sixth Star because 5 is just not enough
I chose to use Phase One as there website and prices we spot on. Communication excellent from start to finish, items arrived when they said they would and in perfect condition. They even chucked in a dmx lead that I was not expecting. Top Class service.
Excellent service and a great price!!!
Top service and quick delivery cheers
Amazing customer service recommend to anyone
great service, next day delivery, all packed well, will use again
Parcel came the following day and was wrapped securely. Great service.
The only place to go for gear. Genuine people.
Want to shout out how great Mike and the team are at Phase One. I’m based overseas in the Isle of Man and first ordered from Mike over three years ago. The team are just brilliant, no matter how big or small the item is, it is hassle free every time. When things get back to normal I must come over and visit the store! Will be ordering from you guys for many years to come - can’t recommend you lot enough!
Great item and sent very quickly. Arrived in a couple of days. Very happy
Absolutely brilliant service from Phase one yet again.
The item was a great
Bought a ddj400 off u last week there was a problem with the pallets at your end so still waiting on my item but got email to tell me about it what I thought was really nice of yous for keeping me informed and when I called mike he was so apologetic and it’s not your fault . Soon as I get my item the 4 star will go to a 5
They were very helpful and my order was delivered the next day. Very impressed with the service.
Purchased rubber plugs etc, got a load of plastic rubbish! Keep clear. ...".
i am Sorry you have an issue with the product, if you had contacted us with the issue i am sure we could of resolved the issue for you
Very disappointing. Ordered an item over a month ago as they provided next day delivery. Was lost in the post so contacted seller who reimbursed postage only. Left feeling ripped off. Will never buy from this company again.
Djanddiscostuff.com 1 star review on 19th January 2021
Hi Steven , i am sorry to read this , but i think you will find we refunded postage and item and that was done early december , please see picture of proof . I am sorry the parcel was lost by courier in the 1st instance , and for that i am sorry , but we have not left you short or ripped you off
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 939 reviews