Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
Djanddiscostuff.com 5 star review on 16th May 2016
Tim King
More Photos & Videos
Great service especially when the release date if my new equipment was delayed they keep me up to date and then it arrived a day early, highly recommended
Absolutely over the moon with phase one quick delivery brilliant customer service USE THIS COMPANY πŸ‘Œ
I was wanting some dj decks which were out of stock, asked yo be emailed when back in of which i received an email when they were. I ordered them and received in 2 days, all in all great communication and sale with quick delivery, would definitely buy from again
Spot on, very helpful and great price
Had been trying to get a hold of a DDJ-400 for over a month, and had signed up to receive email alerts on this site. Received an alert to say stock was in, and promptly ordered it. Bare in mind that most websites had been showing stock would arrive end of July / early Aug. My item was delivered 46 hours after ordering online.
As always great advice from Mike at Phase One . Where specific items weren’t available alternative suggestions were provided. As I was purchasing a number of items Mike was happy to put together a bespoke price. Delivery outstanding as usual.
As always great value and super fast delivery!
I have ordered only 2 items and both of arrived in such Quick time and communication was fantastic and was kept up to date with emails .the products are first class
Amazing piece of kit from Mike and the team. I wouldn't buy anywhere else. Fantastic service even in these difficult times. Make sure you shop local and support your local retailers.
Highly recommend Mike and the team at Phase One
10/10
Great communication and fast delivery, Thank you.
ok. I recommend shop
Excellent Service as Always. Thanks Mike and the Team !
Fantastic service as usual from Mike and the boys, proud owner of a new RMX1000. Unbelievable how fast the service was πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Great Customer Service and super fast and safe delivery. Very happy
Bought a set of Ex-Demo Denon SC5000Ms plus Mixer. All of the experience of purchasing from these guys were amazing. Couldn’t be happier!
Thank you phase one, for your quick delivery, and excellent customer services
I recently bought a Reloop RMX-10 mixer which arrived the very next day. I initially had trouble setting up and emailed support. Mike came back promptly with suggestions which fixed all my problems. All-round service here is impeccable. A loyal customer is born!
I ordered a speaker. I hot a call to confirm my order and address and the speaker came within 2 to 3 working days . Excellent service and im very happy.
Absolutely faultless speedy service ! What more can you say. Very impressed and the best deal on the net I found for what I wanted . Thank you
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 869 reviews