Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Djanddiscostuff.com ?

Robin Tungate
Verified Buyer
"Bought a powered FBT sub and got a great deal. Ordered at 3.00pm but still delivered the following day. I’ve used PhaseOne for about 10 years and they provide a first rate service."
"Brilliant service"
"I have ordered 2 packages of items from Phase one recently, and both were despatched and delivered within 48hrs. Will use again for audio needs."
Tim Clemes
Verified Buyer
"good service and a good price. But from where can I get a spare bulb?"
"The cdj stand item arrived severely damaged, I called to get a replacement sent asap and arrange a courier to collect Monday and was told they were too busy and call back some other time. I purchased elsewhere after that and told them to send a courier label or arrange a day to collect the item as its waiting to be returned and as yet its still sat here awaiting return with no courier booking forthcoming. It will be escalated to a claim this weekend"
We are very sorry the item arrived damaged from time to time parcels can arrive damaged when using a courier. When you called on Saturday, it was very busy in our store and like we have explained in few emails that you have not replied to, our 14 year saturday boy did answer the phone, he is just new and he did not have the knowledge to be able to advise you , so he asked for your number to call you back on, so a more experienced member of staff could call back and help. We have explained this in several emails and we have also tried to call you to resolve the matter . Again we have tried at every point to help and we have arranged for the item to be collected and replaced or refunded , no quibble , it needs to be sorted and to resolve something quickly and efficiently , communication is key and we have tried. Once again i am sorry the item has been delivered damaged , but at no point have we said we would not help, in fact the opposite, we really just want to collect item and refund . Customer service is 100% the number 1 priority to us and our customers . I am sorry you feel we have let you down. Best regards Mike @ Phase One
Simon Prince
Verified Buyer
"The shop owner was very helpful with advice before I bought the mixer, there was no sales pressure just made to feel welcome. So a week later I bought the mixer, great comms through out delivery, will definitely use these again."
"Amazing service. Always there to help and always looks after his customers"
Kenneth R Johnson
Verified Buyer
"From order, shipping to next day delivery - 100% satisfaction. as for the microphone - sheer bliss!!!! RECOMMENDED RETAILER!!!!!!!"
Geoff Patenall
Verified Buyer
"An excellent product which was delivered promptly."
James Baker
Verified Buyer
"Great product, very happy. Excellent communication from seller. Thank you :)"
"by aventually getting my light to me"
KAI STAFFORD
Verified Buyer
"Priced matched 2x Rcf speakers from another store online. Threw in 2 power cables for free and got it all the next day! I wouldn't use anyone else for my gear. Being a professional dj and knowing i can get help on the phone and next day delivery is awesome. 5 stars all the way"
K D H Ramsay
Verified Buyer
"Usual great service and value for money from Phase One"
David Leslie
Verified Buyer
"Great service as always from the retailer of the year"
NICK DAVIES
Verified Buyer
"Good videos on the product, great service with prompt delivery"
Nick Davies
Verified Buyer
"They make good videos for you tube with a complete and honest review of the equipment. This make buying from them a breeze"
Phil Masters
"class and good"
"Prompt shipping, items as described and no damage. Only fault was the packaging, quite ridiculous amount of rubbish stuffed into an oversized box in relation to the ordered items. Almost seems as if they are trying to save on waste disposal by stuffing it all into boxes for delivery. I don't usually leave reviews but had to mention something about this, looks really unprofessional and the last thing I want to do is dispose of needless excess rubbish."
Matthew Deacon
Verified Buyer
"From order to delivery in less than 24 hours. Excellent service, as always!"
Phil Brookes
Verified Buyer
"Great prices, great service, easy to deal with. Love these guys."
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 610 reviews