Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Djanddiscostuff.com?

Tony Poole
Verified Buyer

I purchased two ADJ Stinger Stars from this shop.

First of all I bought them having looked at a number of YouTube videos of the product and comparing them with other similar products. The videos from this shop were far more comprehensive than most other videos I watched. And when watching the product in action, it included footage looking at the light and looking from the light, both with smoke, and very importantly because so many venues don't allow it, without smoke. It included pretty much all the various patterns and effects from the different settings.

I had found the lights marginally cheaper elsewhere in a bundle not offered by this store, and I emailed asking if the shop would price match on the same bundle, wanting to give the shop the opportunity of my money seeing as their videos were so good. Whilst on the phone I was given further expert advice, and so I ordered.

Subsequent communications were excellent regarding invoice and delivery. The items arrived the next day, nicely packaged.

After playing around with the fixtures myself, I had a couple of queries and again received excellent advice and support, which as we all know, is not always the case post sale.

All in all I'm a very satisfied customer and will no doubt return!!!!
Verified Buyer

Great product at a great price with super fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Good advice from Nathan and Mike. Good product - one of many we have bought there.
Paul Lindley
Verified Buyer

Proper sorted .. from demos with equipment to walking away with what I really needed. Even matched online prices 👍
David Fox
Verified Buyer

Kept well informed by the products that I bought
Love the way Mike posts on you tube which made me buy two Equinox fusion 100. ADJ carry bag for my inno spots
Great company to deal with
Thank you to all the staff at Phase One

Dave
Mike Littlejohn
Verified Buyer

Very prompt, knowledgeable and professional service.

Thanks for your guidance Mike!
Darren Pound
Verified Buyer

kind, helpful, super quick next day delivery, very impressed,
Wallace Thompson
Verified Buyer

Good service and goods as described
Would use again
Craig Elsdon
Verified Buyer

Top draw kit with top draw fast and efficient service. Nuff said
Verified Buyer

Goods ordered, tracked and delivered on time. Very happy with the service.
Mark Middleton
Verified Buyer

Very helpful on the phone, next day delivery with a time slot and best price offered.
Great service and will use again.
Chris Evans
Verified Buyer

Gteat product and service at great price.
Shame dpd messed delivery up for several days
Marianthi
Verified Reviewer

Sir Natha, Sir Mike!
I understand you do not want to serve me! I understand that you do not want to help me! I have all the will to buy all three pieces, but you refuse to keep the 2 bits in stock by forcing them to pay all three pieces! I'm sorry for your behavior! You do not know to win the customers! Honestly, communication with you is a pain! I will stay away from your store!

Thanks
Verified Buyer

answered phone within seconds, I had a problem with a couple of the lights.....they were very helpful and immediately sent replacements...new lights working very well.
Phil Ellis
Verified Buyer

Helpful...Excellent,Wel packed,and arrived on time
Julian Gallehawk
Verified Buyer

Very quick and professional service and a quality product !
Ian Robson
Verified Buyer

Excellent and speedy service.
James O

Djanddiscostuff.com
Was very happy about the product and prompt service. Paid for next day delivery Dpd Local tried to deliver it to wrong address, so I received it a day later than quoted very annoying
Ian Totterdale

Excellent service
Robert Donaldson
Verified Buyer

They supplied a great product but shipping was so slow.
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.90 based on 522 reviews