Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

How would you rate Djanddiscostuff.com?

Verified Buyer

Customer service was brilliant. Delivery on time even quicker than I thought. Been added to my supplier list
Bozhidar Karnovaliev

Lower product prices :)

excellent service as usual
Mark Middleton
Verified Buyer

I spoke to Mike, I got a good deal for 2 ADJ Starbursts plus bags, very happy with product and next day delivery.
Joe Marter
Verified Buyer

Very good service and very quick delivery
Tim King
Verified Buyer

Top class service from top class guys who understand the customers needs and fulfill them with ease fast delivery no problems thanks guys you are legends
Paul Hayes
Verified Buyer

Good fast service, no issues with product
PETER JOHNS
Verified Buyer

Bought switch to moderate my extension spkrs in the kitchen. Hadn't managed to fit it yet as instructions do tell you how to remove face plate to access screw holes for the surface box. Emailed manufacturer, but they have not replied as yet, a week later. So emailed PhaseOne (Djanddiscostuff) and received very helpful email that resolved the issue.
James Taylor-garthwaite
Verified Buyer

Excellent service start to finish. Went into the shop explained what I needed and what I had seen. They then offered a cheaper option LD systems dave 15g3which has surprised everyone that has heard it. Great shop great guys great website!
Ben Barnett
Unverified Reviewer

Top notch customer service, swift delivery and a great selection - what more could you ask for ?
MICHAEL LANEY
Verified Buyer

1st class... prompt service and communication..... competitive prices!
Steve Morley
Verified Buyer

Usual friendly staff and atmosphere Always ready yo advise and chat
BISHOPTON VILLAGE HALL ASS .
Verified Buyer

We used Phase One for the sound and lighting system installation at our hall. Nathan and his team turned up on time and got the job done with in a day. Our new lights look great and easy to use and the sound is excellent. The guys even cleaned up after themselves and left the hall as they came in. We would recommend phase one to anyone we could't thank Nathan and his team enough
Verified Buyer

Unit arrived with broken volume knob. Phoned up & a replacement arrived next day.
Levi Bowden
Verified Buyer

Very friendly seller. Order arrived the next day and would highly recommend!
MARK MEAD-KIDD
Verified Buyer

GREAT SERVICE AND PRICE FAST DELIVERY AND DOES SOME GREAT VIDEO REVIEWS OF PRODUCTS.
Robin Tungate
Verified Buyer

Item was advertised as in stock and wasn't. Disappointing
Julian Oakland
Verified Buyer

Any time I've had the pleasure, yes the pleasure of ordering from Phase One, everything has been quick and easy. From ordering to dispatch, to tracking and receiving the whole thing is a breeze.

Any questions I've had (sourcing spare brackets for ADJ moving heads etc) have been answered quickly and with confidence.

I do my homework, I shop around. Phase One tends to beat the others hands down.
Verified Buyer

The customer service is second to none
Mark Collins