Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy

"Great service bought rcf sub 705 on recommendation from sales guy nathen I was pleased with the sub and it was just what he said I needed for my rcf art speakers I would highly recommend phase one"
"Great service. Found exactly what I was looking for at a good price."
"These are advertised as being 35mm they are a little bit undersized and would not fit on my 35mm Gravity stands in fact they are just over 34 mm, i overcame the problem my taking a angle grinder to the stands not ideal."
"As usual Mike Julie and Nathan were brilliant Always a pleasure to deal with and always friendly and happy Maybe coffee occasionaly haha"
"Only place I could find what I wanted. Prompt delivery."
"I love coming to this place always come out with extra stuff"
"As always super quick service and delivery next day"
"I always get prompt, professional service from Phase One, Darlington. Products arrived very quickly and everything worked perfectly. Thankyou."
"Great first encounter with PhaseONE they were helpful with us on the phone, and delivery was exactly on time as they promised. This will not be our only purchase with PhaseONE. Sorry only 4 stars but there is yo room for improvement. Norman Bowers Lighting Technician (Walmsley Church Amateur Operatic & Dramatic Society)"
"Great service and advice. Will certainly return for future purchases. I always prefer to buy as local to my home as possible. Competitive pricing made the decision to buy here a no brainer. Highly recommended"
"Absolutely fantastic. Great customer service, friendly and very helpful. I almost purchased the wrong item from Amazon but fortunately it didn't arrive on time. I was given really good advice these guys really know their stuff. I actually saved my money"
"Great service and fast turn around can't fault it"
"Very happy all was as decribed,thanks"
"Great service thanks again 😁"
"Website is clean and easy to navigate. My product was delivered quickly and safely. Very pleased with everything and will be ordering again and again from your site!"
"I've been buying from Mike and the team at PhaseOne for many years. Always get fantastic service, keen prices and a the knowledge that they always go that extra mile to make sure I have exactly the right product for my use. No downside to dealing with DJandDiscostuff.com, they just make sure everything is perfect!"
"Absolutely top class service and mike who is very experienced on all aspects of dj equipment very helpful thank you"
"Didn’t know what to expect from the amp and two speakers but through I’d give it a go as we’re skint and are due to open our first shop in two weeks. The Bluetooth connection is perfect and have had no issues. The quality and strength of sound is Fantastic. Thanks a lot guys"
"As always,nothing but a brilliant service from the lads in Darlington. 👍"
"Very quick & friendly service . The good thing about this company is Mike uploads videos of most things they sell. This helps on doing research & in turn you buy from them in confidence. They also usually have what you want in stock (Unlike some I could mention) My only criticism is all the boxes were damaged & open both ends. It might be a good idea to double check packaging before it leaves the warehouse because the boxes only had poor cellotape holding them together on very heavy boxes. Luckily nothing was missing or broken whilst in the delivery procces..."
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.87 based on 735 reviews