Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy

"Great service every time , thanks' all"
"Great shop and staff would recommend to anyone"
"Excellent price and very quick delivery."
"Just purchased and installed another 4x ADJ Dotz Par 36w Tri COB LED stage lights for my private rehearsal/demo recording studio. Price matched and a quick delivery. The original 2x units are now 2 years old and I have had no problems with them. The 6x units look great and are ideal for creating a live gig environment, run from my lighting desk."
"Prompt service."
"Purchased the Pioneer DDJ400......Wow! Great bit of kit. Very impressed. The delivery was super swift, landed on my doorstep within 24hrs. Will definately be using you again! Thank you!"
"Where to start here, Been going to mikes shop now for the last 7 years. In 2012 I built a fully functioning nightclub in my own home with his help.. found here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3258839/amp/Boogie-Barn-builder-hooked-dance-music-created-fully-equipped-nightclub-luxury-home.html I bought the FBT range of sound system along with many many lights and accessories. If mike hasn’t got it in his shop or doesn’t stock it.. then it really isn’t worth having. Every single time I use the shop I hit him for discount and being a loyal customer he always does what he can to keep me happy. Old school Customer service at it best. The best bit about his shop is the display areas and of course the sound room. This is where he is able to showcase all the sound systems and lighting equipment that they offer. Trying before buying was important to me; and mike and I must have tried 6 different systems until I chose the FBT range. Obviously being a top top end pioneer dealer the decks he stocks are second to none. And the fact that he now offers 0% finance if frankly gobsmacking. One walk in his shop will see you chuck your old system for a new one on finance or at least come away with some fancy new lighting system or mic system that nobody else has. Great stockist of needles and cables and consumables and like I said, frankly the only place I have found for the entire NORTH EAST that has 1. The stock 2. The experience 3. The right advice as to what will work and what wont. 4. The willingness to let you try the items 5. The patience while you check out all their options and stock with zero pressure. 6. And who offers genuine discount in store. This company offers way way more than any little shop could do, phase one exceeds expectation and frankly while your in there you hear the phone ringing off the hook for online and telephone orders nationwide, which isn’t at all a surprise. a fabulous addition to the north east DJ and dance scene and frankly we’d be lost without stores like this. Time to buy a bigger shop Mike!😉🙌🏻 Cheers for the purchase again today and of course the discount 😎 Grant findley"
"Good product and service"
"A great product at a wonderful price. Within EIGHT MINUTES of placing the order online I had notifiation that it had been dispatched!!! Was able to track delivery with the courier, even had the option to have it delivered to a local shop to collect at my convenience. I've used Phase One/djanddiscostuff.com in the past and will continue to use them."
"I recently bought 2 x Equinox Quad Battons from the Phase One website. The website was easy to use and well laid out, I made payment via Paypal and the items were promptly delivered with excellent communication from purchase to delivery. Great service."
"Great service for a new customer. Best price for the product, great website which is easy to navigate. Quick delivery with notifications throughout the delivery process. Very happy, highly recommended!"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Quick and easy to deal with will defo use again"
"Really great service, friendly advise."
"The usual good deal and service from DJ and disco stuff excellent deals and delivery 👍✅"
"Absolutely excellent service, highly knowledgeable and friendly staff, very competitive prices for my PA system. The staff will go out of their way to help. Received items next day. Would definitely recommend using this company."
"Great service, great product and super fast delivery!!! Couldn’t ask for anything more!! Thank you"
"There's not much to say about my purchase, they were scrims that had been out of stock forever. But as soon as stock arrived I was emailed and my purchases arrived promptly as promised with a little freebee. Well done Mike + Crew.:)"
"Fair prices, quick delivery! Keep it up!"
"very pleased with my purchase. easy to set up"
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.87 based on 704 reviews