Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Djanddiscostuff.com
Read Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

65 Stockton Road Darlington County Durham DL1 2RZ

Tell us how Djanddiscostuff.com made you happy
All good and a decent deal.
Great product easy to use Highly recommend
Good company to deal with. Good products and quick deliveries
Purchased two new needles for my 1210s cheapest place in the area and the staff had the subject knowledge to back it up. provided sound advice and a recommended needle best seller. All of this on the day the guy had just had his white Audi bumped! Amazing.
Great lighting switch unit /controller at very competitive price. Very speedy delivery foc , and a clip that broke on first use was speedily replaced. Very impressive service!
I bought an amp and speaker combo for my bar from this website. I didn't have a big budget so I bought the cheapest option. All arrived the next day and it's absolutely perfect for my needs. The sound is clear and the maximum volume is way more than I could ever need. I'm glad I purchased from you. Thanks
Top quality service as always. Simple ordering process and free next day delivery. Spot on!
As always service from Mike and this team is spot on. Advice,pricing and delivery is brilliant.Hi five to Phase One.
Turned out the item was not in stock, however I received a phone call the next day with an apology and helpful response. The items were overall still delivered quickly with good communicationscommunications from the store. Many thanks.
The service was fantastic, the price was good ,,, I found phase 1 through YouTube the YouTube videos were excellent about the products I wanted to buy,, I would definitely use phase 1 again, Well done
Excellent professional service, very helpful and knowledgeable. They do informative youtube reviews too. Ordered my Pioneer XZ and got a call when stock arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, I'll make them my first port of call for future purchases.
Great service, quick turnaround and great product. Hundred percent recommend :)
First-class service, great communication, and very speedy delivery. Thank you.
Excellent service bought a pin point gobo colour should of bought 2 plz get more in stock asap
Phase one, best on price service and delivery. I got exactly the product I wanted and in the time quoted.
Yet again just great service and a great product....... cheers guys
Was a little hiccup but was an easy solve so thanks guys
As always perfect service from Mike and the team. Next day delivery absolutely spot, customer service unrivalled.
Brilliant customer service and excellent product.
I was very pleased with PHASE ONE,( d.j.and discostuff) after I ordered The EQUINOX SHARD,60 watts LED,d.j. light,after watching Mike's review and video of this amazing light, the service was first class,the led light arrived the very next day,so a very big thank you to you mike at PHASE ONE , John Rowe, d.j. calverton, Nottingham.
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.88 based on 836 reviews