Djanddiscostuff.com Reviews

Categories:
Electronics
Arts & Entertainment

Telephone

How would you rate Djanddiscostuff.com ?

"This charger is just what my daughter needed for her first festival. Will stock her up with batteries as not sure how the usage will pan out but a necessary piece of kit all the same. Fast delivery too Thanks"
"Very happy with my pioneer dj monitor Speakers loud and clear πŸ‘πŸŽ§"
"Fast delivery and product exactly as expected"
"Great service fast delivery will deff use again."
"Popped into Phase One to buy a couple of kettle lead extensions. This was my very first visit to Phase One. I was so impressed that not only did I purchase my leads but bought an expensive 'disco light'. The staff could not have been more helpful. I was utterly impressed at the display of DJ accessories and equipment in the store and was extremely happy with my purchases. I have no doubt I will revisit the shop for more items. This staff set a great example."
"Friendly, well priced and incredibly quick to deliver. Thanks!"
"Great advice and excellent service again. Ordered a couple of Ortofon OM Pro cartridges and styli. Kept updated every step of the way with courier details. Could not recommend Phase One highly enough."
"I've been a customer of PhaseOne for many years now. Mike and his team always go the extra mile to make sure they give the very best service, that they treat customers really well and that everything is perfect. There is just nothing bad to say about these guys - buy you gear from them!"
"This is a quality product at a very reasonable price (well done)and the customer service was excellent 5/5"
"Great service and sound advice given."
"quality product, delivered on time and well packaged"
"excellent used them last night in a large venue last night did a bit of karaoke as well spot on"
"Thanks Mike, good advice with the speakers, they are plentiful and banging, loving the RX2.... took a couple of hour to get me head round but very impressed, everything 100%, yourself, the shop, all the items bought and very good package priceπŸ‘ Shall very much return when needed."
"Simple and easy, very fast delivery, very happy"
"first time buyer at djanddiscostuff speakers arrive on time had no reason to contact for after service"
"Excellent bit of kit used it to mount a projector above head height. Just had a 35mm adaptor on top for the projector. Good solid stand & very heavy base. Looking to buy another. Thanks Lee"
"Brilliant company! Nothing is ever too much trouble and always on hand for any advice needed. The shop is out of this world and the majority of hardware products are on display for a demo if needed. I have used Phase one for many years now and will continue to do so!"
"Great customer service.....fantastic and friendly staff....great advice given leading to me purchasing exactly what I needed for the job, not just what I thought I needed..."
"every thing you need in 1 store staff very helpful good quality kit"
"Easy to do business with. One of the few dealers that stocked the products I was looking for and yet still at a good price with next day delivery. Perfect - thank you."
Djanddiscostuff.com is rated 4.89 based on 644 reviews