Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd
Courier, Own Driver
Read Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd:

Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Clensey Lane,
Dry Doddington,
Newark,
Notts

Tell us how Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent cardboard,lovely people
Always quick and easy for ordering and delivery. Good prices and a wide range of products.
Excellent customer service, friendly helpful staff, competitive prices and fast delivery. Would highly recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd.
Excellent service. Ordered in the morning and delivered the following morning.
Excellent 5* Service
Excellent price, Excellent customer service, Excellent speedy delivery.
awesome!

Thanks
Been using Direct Cardboard Boxes for a while now,great company,so helpful,good price on all boxes,deliverys are always on time never late,highly recommend this company.
Excellent service from all of the staff. The product was better than expected and we will definitely be using Direct Cardboard Boxes again.
Always a fast professional service at great prices
I only have one word and that is EXCEPTIONAL!
They have such a helpful team and I always willing to go the extra mile if needed. I'm always happy with their quality and the delivery time when receiving my boxes.
They are my go to source for whenever I need ANYTHING!
Great guys, Great products, Even greater prices, 5* Service.
Great Boxes
Great Prices
Great Service
Great People to deal with.
We have dealt with Direct Cardboard Boxes for several years and we have always found the cartons to be good value for money. The service is excellent and our requests are always dealt with in an expedient manner.
Boxes arrived on time and in good condition
Fast efficient friendly service and great price. Goods delivered when agreed. Well Done
Cheers Nigel,

Let me know when you need more boxes, we value your custom.

Jack
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd are very good company, good quality boxes at a fair price. Great to deal with, very efficient and quick to deliver.

Thanks Jack and team!

#1148
Great customer service, very helpful with finding the right size boxes for our needs
We use DIRECT CARDBOARD BOXES LTD regularly and they are spot on everytime.
Top quality and our customers love us doing our bit for the environment with these used boxes. Will be ordering again next month
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 166 reviews