Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd: Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Station Farm House2 Oster Fen LaneMain StClaypoleNewarkNottinghamshire

Category:
E-commerce

Tell us how Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Excellent service from all of the staff. The product was better than expected and we will definitely be using Direct Cardboard Boxes again."
"Always a fast professional service at great prices"
"I only have one word and that is EXCEPTIONAL! They have such a helpful team and I always willing to go the extra mile if needed. I'm always happy with their quality and the delivery time when receiving my boxes. They are my go to source for whenever I need ANYTHING!"
"Great guys, Great products, Even greater prices, 5* Service."
"Great Boxes Great Prices Great Service Great People to deal with."
"We have dealt with Direct Cardboard Boxes for several years and we have always found the cartons to be good value for money. The service is excellent and our requests are always dealt with in an expedient manner."
"Boxes arrived on time and in good condition"
"Fast efficient friendly service and great price. Goods delivered when agreed. Well Done"
Cheers Nigel,

Let me know when you need more boxes, we value your custom.

Jack
"Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd are very good company, good quality boxes at a fair price. Great to deal with, very efficient and quick to deliver. Thanks Jack and team! #1148"
"Great customer service, very helpful with finding the right size boxes for our needs"
"We use DIRECT CARDBOARD BOXES LTD regularly and they are spot on everytime."
"Top quality and our customers love us doing our bit for the environment with these used boxes. Will be ordering again next month"
"Great Choice and Service We buy used cartons and they have good continuity of supply I will use again and would very much recommend"
"very efficient deliveries, always manage to come up with the right deal for our company. have stopped using other suppliers in favour of them. Dave Richardson Sales Director Apollo Housewares Ltd"
"Excellent communication with jack quick and helpful with samples will most certainly use again"
Cheers Pete! A pleasure doing business with you guys
"good honest company, nice to work with."
"The customer service we receive is always fantastic! If we have asked for a product, it has been matched to a better quality; and where a product may not be available the team have given us other options. Great products, helpful and trustworthy team, we will be back for more supplies soon :)"
"Good customer service and quick reply. You can get next day delivery. Price is good as well."
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 98 reviews