Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd: Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Station Farm House2 Oster Fen LaneMain StClaypoleNewarkNottinghamshire

Category:
E-commerce

Tell us how Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"rang the office to enquire about the boxes, made an oreder and they were delivered the next day. very happy with the service"
"Simply the best cardboard box supplier in the UK. We have used Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd for several years and have always been happy with the service, having purchased over 10,000 second use cardboard boxes. Jack Good, the Sales Director, makes sure that we get exactly what we need and is perceptive in relation to our on-going needs. If you need boxes I couldn't recommend them enough!"
"Great service and very easy to deal with. Very economical packaging."
"Excellent service"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE AND EVEN BETTER PRICES. DELIVERY QUICK"
"An excellent experience. The salesperson could not have been more helpful and was able to complete my order exactly as I wanted."
"Excellent cardboard,lovely people"
"Always quick and easy for ordering and delivery. Good prices and a wide range of products."
"Excellent customer service, friendly helpful staff, competitive prices and fast delivery. Would highly recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd."
"Excellent service. Ordered in the morning and delivered the following morning."
"Excellent 5* Service"
"Excellent price, Excellent customer service, Excellent speedy delivery."
"awesome! Thanks"
"Been using Direct Cardboard Boxes for a while now,great company,so helpful,good price on all boxes,deliverys are always on time never late,highly recommend this company."
"Excellent service from all of the staff. The product was better than expected and we will definitely be using Direct Cardboard Boxes again."
"Always a fast professional service at great prices"
"I only have one word and that is EXCEPTIONAL! They have such a helpful team and I always willing to go the extra mile if needed. I'm always happy with their quality and the delivery time when receiving my boxes. They are my go to source for whenever I need ANYTHING!"
"Great guys, Great products, Even greater prices, 5* Service."
"Great Boxes Great Prices Great Service Great People to deal with."
"We have dealt with Direct Cardboard Boxes for several years and we have always found the cartons to be good value for money. The service is excellent and our requests are always dealt with in an expedient manner."
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 92 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access