Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd: Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Station Farm House2 Oster Fen LaneMain StClaypoleNewarkNottinghamshire

Category:
E-commerce

Click Here

Tell us how Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
"Found Jack helpful"
"We love Direct Cardboard Boxes! The quality and customer service is amazing."
"Always prompt with my inquires and helpful customer service Products are good quality and exactly what we order and delivery always quick and on time"
"Excellent fast service again and great quality boxes."
"Excellent customer service, will use again. Thanks."
"Great advice and simple delivery process - definitely recommend."
"Supplied what I asked for, and as I collected, with out any fuss, all sorted same day. Very good products at a fair price. Staff very helpful and good company. Thank you"
"I've worked with Direct Cardboard boxes for over 5 years now. They are highly competitive, great to deal with and deliver quickly and on the date they promise ... what more can I say.... Our 1st choice for boxes!"
"Very good service, quality and value"
"we have never had a problem with any broken boxes, they are bespoke to us and made to order as they are an unusual size. They are always delivered on time and without any fuss. The staff are always very helpful, over all an excellent service."
"If you are looking for good quality and fast delivery at a reasonable price, Direct Cardboard Boxes is the company you are looking for. I purchases 120 octobins every 2 months and they arrive on agreed date and have never had a issue with quality. Highly recommended 100%"
"Fast delivery and great products, many thanks indeed."
"Excellent quality of box at a brilliant price."
"I’m happy with the product and the deal I got from the company. I wanted boxes that would help me to deliver goods to my customer in most secure and efficient way, and the site recommended that ticked all the boxes. Speaking with the sales team helped me get exactly what I was looking for. Jack is really helpful, I’ve ordered from Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd before and never had any problems, will be ordering again. Great fast service, no problems at all. Great support, highly recommended."
"Excellent Fast Efficient Service 10467"
"Good communication. Very quick and speedy service. Fantastic value for money!"
"quick and helpful"
"Helpful and quick delivery 10258"
"Great pallet box solutions available at a fraction of the "new" cost. Very helpful over the phone and during the delivery 100% recommend this service!"
"Smooth transaction and Good quality used boxes. Well recommended. 10362"
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 112 reviews