Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd: Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Station Farm House2 Oster Fen LaneMain StClaypoleNewarkNottinghamshire

Category:
E-commerce

Telephone

How would you rate Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd ?

"We have been using Direct Cardboard Boxes for over a year now and have never had a problem with any of the orders we have placed, the boxes we get are 2nd hand and if you didn't know you would not be able to tell. The quality is 2nd to none, the prices are some of the lowest we have seen for both new and used boxes, we order every few months, I think I just placed my 5th or 6th order. Anyway, they always offer fast service even when I miss the cut off for next day. I can't say enough about how good Direct Cardboard Boxes are without making it look like an advert. Jack and his team at Direct Cardboard Boxes are great."
"Very impressive website. Quick, easy to use and I loved the very helpful chat system. Jack was my assistant and was very good at supporting me with my questions. I am now looking forward to receiving my order. In brief, a great experience so far! I shall update this once the delivery has arrived!"
"Great customer service."
"Excellent company with quality products. I would highly recommend them without equivocation Right from the beginning they were helpful in answering my numerous questions and helped big ne to select the right products They excelled however when they went out of there way and at great cost when I had a problem with my delivery Though no fault of their own they bent over backwards to ensure my goods arrived in time for my needs They are so refreshingly customer focussed that they deserve a medal Special thanks goes to Ellie who responded over and above the call of duty to my plight Great stuff !"
Hi Joanna, thank-you for the lovely 5* review! We always put our customers first and we're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service you received. Thanks again for recommending us!
"BEEN USING DIRECT FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AS A LONG TERM SUPPLIER, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM"
Thanks for the great review Anthony! We look forward to supplying you again soon.
"Very good, prompt and reliable service. Excellent prices too! Recommend."
Thanks for the great review Nick! We're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard.
"Very efficient"
Hi Paula, thanks for the review! We're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard.
"Good price, great service, what more can you ask for !"
Thanks for the brilliant review Cliff!
"Spent time helping time to choose the right product and allowed me to collect on a Saturday. Would recommend"
Hi Darren, we're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard. Thanks for the great review!
"They always seem to get it right delivery is akways on time and always good value for money"
We're pleased to hear you're happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard! Thanks for the great review.
"Very fast turn around and a pleasure to deal, will use again."
Thanks for the great review Paul! We look forward to supplying you again.
"Good customer service. Arrived safely and on time"
Thanks for the great review Mark! We're pleased to hear you're happy with our customer service.
"Verry good and efficient service, thanks Jack"
Hi Robert, thanks for the great review. We hope to supply you again soon!
The Direct Cardboard Boxes Team
"Good quality"
"Great Service, Prompt Delivery and very competitive prices. all round good experience dealing with this company and will do so again."
"Excellent customer service. Friendly, helpful and very efficient. Thank you."
"Quoted promptly and delivered next day"
"Very helpful and pleasant staff. Delivery extremely fast and at a price that was easy on the pocket."
"A workaround solution was provided if a product became unavailable"
"Very helpful company, products & service are first class"
Thanks for the brilliant review Cliff! It's great to hear you are pleased with the products and service from Direct Cardboard.
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.98 based on 40 reviews