Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd

About Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd: Suppliers of new and used cardboard boxes throughout the UK and Ireland. We provide quality products at permanently low prices.

info@DirectCardboardBoxes.co.uk

Station Farm House2 Oster Fen LaneMain StClaypoleNewarkNottinghamshire

Category:
E-commerce

How would you rate Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd?

"Great quality used and new Boxes delivered within 48hrs at the best possible prices. Second to none Keep up the great work :)"
Thanks for the 5* review Rob! It's great to hear you're happy with the service you have received from Direct Cardboard. We look forward to supplying you again soon.
"The team at Direct Cardboard Boxes are absolutely first class and never fail to deliver. The product is also perfect?"
Thanks for the brilliant review Lawrence! It's great to hear you're happy with the service and the products you have received from Direct Cardboard!
"About to place my third order after finding this company to be very friendly, helpful and efficient with competitive prices, would recommend."
Thanks for the 5* review Richard! It's great to hear you're happy with the service you have received from Direct Cardboard.
"Friendly and professional service with good quality boxes and excellent value! Thanks"
Thanks for the 5* review Sunil! It's great hear you're happy with the service and the boxes you've received from Direct Cardboard!
"I've been using Direct Cardboard Boxes for over a year now and I have been extremely happy with the service I have received. The staff are really friendly and always take the time to help me find the best solution for my products. My orders have all arrived on time and are very well packed. Thank-you!"
Thanks for the brilliant review Sarah! We're pleased to hear your orders have arrived on time and well packed. We hope to supply you again soon!
"Great service, my order arrived on time and was as described. I ordered a pallet of the used plastic pallet boxes and they are great value for money. Would recommend"
Thanks for recommending us Mark! We're pleased to hear you are happy with your order!
"Mix of boxes was OK but some were used and still had tape on them. Took us a while to clean them up! Other than that, satisfied with the purchase and delivery (although why do they always arrive at 5.15pm!?)"
Thanks for the review Julian! We love supplying eco-friendly, low cost cardboard boxes which means our used boxes can contain some tape or the odd label. Next time you order you could book an AM or timed delivery slot to make sure your order arrives on time!
"Great services, reliable and high recommended. Been using them for a few months, products always arrive on time and in great condition, have become my number one supplier of octabins"
Thanks for the brilliant review! We're pleased to hear you're happy with your octabins!
"We have been using Direct Cardboard Boxes for over a year now and have never had a problem with any of the orders we have placed, the boxes we get are 2nd hand and if you didn't know you would not be able to tell. The quality is 2nd to none, the prices are some of the lowest we have seen for both new and used boxes, we order every few months, I think I just placed my 5th or 6th order. Anyway, they always offer fast service even when I miss the cut off for next day. I can't say enough about how good Direct Cardboard Boxes are without making it look like an advert. Jack and his team at Direct Cardboard Boxes are great."
Thanks for the excellent review Steve! It's great to hear you're happy with both the product and service you have received from us. We look forward to supplying you again soon!
"Very impressive website. Quick, easy to use and I loved the very helpful chat system. Jack was my assistant and was very good at supporting me with my questions. I am now looking forward to receiving my order. In brief, a great experience so far! I shall update this once the delivery has arrived!"
"Great customer service."
Thanks for the 5* review Jennifer!
"Excellent company with quality products. I would highly recommend them without equivocation Right from the beginning they were helpful in answering my numerous questions and helped big ne to select the right products They excelled however when they went out of there way and at great cost when I had a problem with my delivery Though no fault of their own they bent over backwards to ensure my goods arrived in time for my needs They are so refreshingly customer focussed that they deserve a medal Special thanks goes to Ellie who responded over and above the call of duty to my plight Great stuff !"
Hi Joanna, thank-you for the lovely 5* review! We always put our customers first and we're so pleased to hear that you're happy with the service you received. Thanks again for recommending us!
"BEEN USING DIRECT FOR A FEW MONTHS NOW AS A LONG TERM SUPPLIER, VERY PROFESSIONAL AND WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM"
Thanks for the great review Anthony! We look forward to supplying you again soon.
"Very good, prompt and reliable service. Excellent prices too! Recommend."
Thanks for the great review Nick! We're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard.
"Very efficient"
Hi Paula, thanks for the review! We're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard.
"Good price, great service, what more can you ask for !"
Thanks for the brilliant review Cliff!
"Spent time helping time to choose the right product and allowed me to collect on a Saturday. Would recommend"
Hi Darren, we're pleased you were happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard. Thanks for the great review!
"They always seem to get it right delivery is akways on time and always good value for money"
We're pleased to hear you're happy with the service you received from Direct Cardboard! Thanks for the great review.
"Very fast turn around and a pleasure to deal, will use again."
Thanks for the great review Paul! We look forward to supplying you again.
"Good customer service. Arrived safely and on time"
Thanks for the great review Mark! We're pleased to hear you're happy with our customer service.
Direct Cardboard Boxes Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 48 reviews