Diginius Reviews

Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy
My colleague and I attended the Google Ads training and it was brilliant. Seb, our trainer, is down to earth and explained everything on our level so it was easy to understand, and applied knowledge seamlessly to our business so we would understand how to trul effectively use Adwords. It was a pleasure training with Diginius and I would recommend them to anyone.
Had a fantastic Google Adwords training course at Diginius. Very informative, helpful and Seb was very knowledgeable and great at explaining all tings PPC and advertising.
My Standard Google Adwords Training with Diginius was excellent. It was extremely well taught by Seb who was very knowledgeable. The small group size made the day very practical and tailored to our business. I have taken away a solid understanding of Google Ads and am confident about the direction to take our campaigns. I highly recommend Diginius' training and I look forward to working with them more in the future.
The course was very informative and well presented by Sebastian and Jaser.
The training with Seb was great. Would highly recommend.
The Diginius training course was fantastic from the get go. The day was structured brilliantly and I have left feeling confident and knowledgeable with using Google Ad Words. I would highly recommend Diginius and look forward to using the skills I have learnt.
A good intro course to Google Adwords. The class was small so we were able to get more in depth training.
A very informative course on Google AdWords. Being in a small group (3 people) definitely a big plus. It made it easier to ask questions and essentially understand the subject better. All in all, a very good introduction to using AdWords.
Greatly informative and creative course! After taking the re-marketing & Display and Google Shopping courses, I now feel allot more informed and confident to create successful Ad campaigns. Everyone at Diginius was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. I felt that the course was well tailored to my requirements and the hosts were happy to personalize the course for us. The teaching was highly insightful and well rounded, I now look forward to creating rewarding campaigns.
Attended both the Remarketing & Display and Google Shopping courses. Both trainers (Seb and Lewis) were very knowledgeable and kept the courses moving fluidly. Engaged the trainees so that each person was able to get out exactly what they wanted. I'd highly recommend attending these courses, and I'll look to take more in the future. Thanks!
The course was exactly what I needed to help me get my head around Google AdWords and is the perfect starting point, previously having had very little experience. Seb was great at explaining what we needed to know, the lunch at Pizza East was a plus and the size of class was perfect as it felt more bespoke. I've now come away with a plan of action and recommendations that I can not only pitch to other members of the team but also implement quickly. Thanks guys!
Excellent course, very interesting and useful. It filled the gaps as well as expanded my knowledge of Google Analytics. Have already implemented some of the suggestions given by the course trainer. Would recommend this analytics courses given by Diginius.
Big thanks to Seb and Jaser for not only the valuable information on the course, Diginius products and services but also for the warm welcome and hospitality. The knowledge I have taken away will no doubt assist with my marketing campaign and the direction we would like to take our company. I look forward to working with Diginius in the future.
Seb was very informative and delivered the training in a great manner, all 3 of us who attended found it very useful.
We recently went on a bespoke course. The training was relevant to our company and has enabled us to start working with our Google Ad Word Campaign ourselves. It was easy to understand and the information was explained very well.
Good training, small groups and friendly team.
The course was tailored to exactly what I needed. The small group meant that questions related to my company could be answered!
The training was very good. I was the only one on the course which basically allowed me to be trained 1:1. All the staff I meet were exceptionally friendly and interested in our company. The training with Seb was great as he went through the basics in a very structured, logical way and then also spent some time with me looking at our own account which was hugely beneficial to me. If I could improve anything I would have probably liked to spend even more time working with our own account to get my bearings more.
Very thorough! Both seb and lewis are great guys who know what they are talking about!
At the conclusion of my Standard Adwords Training Course with Diginius, I feel suitably informed and enlightened as to the inner workings of Google Adwords. Seb was an excellent instructor guiding us with expert ease through the many different layers of advertising on Google Adwords. I begun from a level of pure ignorance but by the end I had gained a level of understanding - much credit to Seb and the entire Diginius team.
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 104 reviews