Diginius Reviews

Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy
Diginius 5 star review on 7th July 2017
Aarti Ohri
More Photos & Videos
I thought the course was exceptional! The tutor, Lewis, had an incredible knowledge of Google Ads, and delivered the information in a digestible and manageable way. The course was also made fun, by ad hoc quizzes and a delicious Italian lunch. I highly recommend this course to anyone who wants to grow confidence in managing an Ads account or increase their knowledge across the platform.
Lewis was great and offered lots of good insight for both complete beginners and those who had some PPC experience. The training group was a nice size so we got to interact with each other and ask plenty of questions. The game was also great fun and nice break to the session but finally the lunch was delicious! Overall, had a great day and would definitely look to go back to Diginius for further training.
Brilliant course! We had a bespoke course for five people with different levels of experience and Lewis really accommodated all of us. We got answers to all of our questions and took away a great deal which we have already started implementing. (We were treated to an amazing lunch too!)
I recently attended Google AdWords training at Diginius. The trainer, Lewis, was very knowledgeable, responded well to questioning, and made the subject matter relevant to each attendee. Jaser also makes the best coffee in London. I would heavily recommend the training for anyone interested in using Google AdWords to grow their business.
Very helpful training, providing information and tips that Google does not provide.
Extremely helpful and welcoming training course. Would recommend for sure.
Attended the course and was well looked after from start to finish. The training was broken down into manageable sections and being a small group meant there were opportunities to ask questions in a comfortable atmosphere. Communication was great throughout the process and would recommend to anybody who wants to learn more about Google Ads or refresh their knowledge.
This was my second training day with Diginius. This time I had a day of bespoke training, one to one. COuldn't recommend highly enough. It's very intense and you can cover anything you want to. Lewis was really knowledgeable and made sure I understood everything. Totally worth the money, I will certainly be booking again to cover more advanced stuff. If you're in digital marketing and are struggling to keep up with new trends and ideas or the back of platforms, this is perfect for you. Throw any questions out and you'll also get loads of new ideas to improve your marketing plans. Plus lunch was amazing...
I am very new to Google Shopping and PPC. Found Lewis has the patience of a saint. The set up is very good, an easy environment to learn in and the whole team are very welcoming. If you want to learn about anything Google, give them a try
Great training course! Really worth it, great value for money & a good team of intelligent people - highly recommended
I attended the Google Ads course with Diginius, it was fantastic. So informative and really gave me everything I need to know to start running my campaigns. I will definitely keep in touch with them and visit them again for more training.
Excellent training delivered by very skilled staff!
After recently completing their Standard Google Ads Course, I feel a lot more prepared to be able to tackle our own Google Ads! Lewis is a fantastic trainer, he adapts to the pace of the group and is very thorough to ensure we all understand and any questions we have are answered. Prior to attending the course, during and after Jaser was in touch to make sure I was fully prepared and didn't have any outstanding questions. I'm already looking forward to coming back for the advanced course. (Especially going out for lunch! - A lovely touch.) Thank you, I would highly recommend.
Lewis is a very knowledgeable & insightful PPC trainer giving good advice in how best to optimise PPC strategy and drive profitable sales.
Very good training, tailored to the individual needs. The training was both informative and engaging, and delivered in a very nice environment. Would highly recommend.
Highly recommend - the Google Ads course is a great way to learn the basics to get you started. Lewis, our teacher, was great - he was very knowledgeable, patient with us asking questions and made the day fun with a quiz after each section. Thanks guys, I will definately be back to book another course in the future.
Lewis was fantastic and the training was excellent. Very engaging and a great level of detail. Would highly recommend Diginius and their training to anyone.
Lewis, our trainer, was very good.

I feel much more confident now to get our Google Ads in good shape.
Very interesting GDN training wit Diginius, we had the opportunity to discuss very specific issues and opportunities relevant to our business. We left the training with a good number of improvement areas for our Google Display campaigns. The staff was very friendly and caring, we had a good day there.
Great course, pleasant surrounding and really helpful trainer. What more could you want? I was very lucky to get a one to one experience so got lots of advice really relevant to my situation but think that being in a group would also be just as beneficial. Would highly recommend it.
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 114 reviews