Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Sales Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

How would you rate Diginius?

"Very thorough! Both seb and lewis are great guys who know what they are talking about!"
Nicholas Bailey
Verified Buyer
"At the conclusion of my Standard Adwords Training Course with Diginius, I feel suitably informed and enlightened as to the inner workings of Google Adwords. Seb was an excellent instructor guiding us with expert ease through the many different layers of advertising on Google Adwords. I begun from a level of pure ignorance but by the end I had gained a level of understanding - much credit to Seb and the entire Diginius team."
Marycilene Ramirez
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Diginius for the excellent STANDARD ADWORDS TRAINING. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. Jaser [the tutor] was fantastic and is a real expert, but not only that; it was easy to follow him. Definitely, I left the place with so much knowledge and new confidence. I highly recommend this course. Marycilene"
Alix Francis
"Seb is a fantastic trainer, makes sure you understand the course and really helps you with your business goals and needs. I took the AdWords Standard & Advanced courses, both incredibly insightful. Diginius is a fantastic company with a friendly yet professional team. I 100% recommend using them for your training courses."
Alix Francis
Verified Buyer
"I took the Google AdWords Standard & Advanced courses, both were incredibly insightful. I went from knowing very little about AdWords to being confident enough to set up my own campaigns and work my way around the AdWords console. The trainer, Seb ensured you understood each part of the course and tailored it around your business goals and needs making it a very personal experience. Other members of the Diginius team also joined the course at points to give extra tips and tricks which I thought was a nice touch. I would 100% recommend anyone who is looking to advance their knowledge to use Diginius for their training courses. Plus you get free biscuits, can't go wrong with a free biscuit or two!"
Joe Bowles Bowles
Verified Buyer
""I felt I gained a vast amount of knowledge from the training day that has given me a lot of confidence in using Google AdWords. Also, I feel that I have a solid base of knowledge to build upon and to help my organisation use this tool more effectively in the future.\r\nI found that Seb, who led the training, tailored the session around the needs of the organisation and myself well and was accommodating with the many questions I had. ""
"Brilliant training course covering all the different facets of AdWords, left the course alot more confident and and able to use all AdWords features."
Mairead Ormsby
Verified Buyer
"All the information was very informative and really useful for when I was back at the workplace."
Aarti Ohri
Verified Buyer
"A really useful training session! The employees at Diginius are very professional, friendly and really put everything into perspective for me. All the questions I had were all answered and in general a fantastic experience! I highly recommend this training session to everyone in the Digital Marketing industry!"
John Salter
Verified Buyer
"The Dashboard is a great resource centre where we can look at all areas of our website in one tidy place and make any necessary improvements. The keyword analysis tool is particularly useful as this helps us make sure we are featuring high up in the search engines for our targeted terms."
Ian Spreadborough
Verified Buyer
"This was an excellent course, pitched at just the right level. The organisation throughout the process went smoothly, from the outset of making the booking to the day of the course. The trainer certainly know her 'stuff' and delivered the course at the right pace. The presentation included a good balance of content and well selected anecdotes which illustrate the points well. An excellent and extremely worthwhile day. Ian Spreadborough Managing Director Ship Safe Training Group Ltd"
Nathan Sage
Verified Buyer
"A great course Yunus really knows his stuff gave me a good insight into using adwords and how i can continue to improve our ROI"
Andrea Valdez-Alvarez
Verified Buyer
"I attended the Standard AdWords day course which I found insightful and comprehensive. The trainer, Yunus was knowledgeable, patient and easy to build rapport with. First-class service, I would highly recommend Diginius for their innovative software products and the team for their matchless knowledge and outstanding customer service. Thank you Steve, Stefan, Yunnus and Laurie!"
Laura Martin
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and helpful training session, thank you Yunus!"
"Little bit of a mix up in terms of handouts but found it a very useful session with the session leader a very warm and engaging character"
Thank you for your review Sam, We'll make sure the process is streamlined next time!
Alena Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Our company has been using Diginius for several years. We have experienced a significant increase in sales as a direct result."
Matthew Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Good knowledge of SEO and PPC evident. Reports are insightful and easy to handle - can see this being an indispensable business tool."
Robert Jones
Verified Buyer
"I went on the Standard AdWords course, I found that the mix of the theory in the morning and the practical session in the afternoon really helped to solidify what I learned about campaign implementation. I now feel more confident managing my company’s campaigns and creating strategies. Definitely recommend."
Craig Middleton
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, very good communication, 100% satisfaction."
Ryan Rodrigues
Verified Buyer
"I found the Diginius software very useful when identifying SEO issues and making sure my website adheres to best practice. I also found the reports useful to see where my best converting traffic comes from and based on that I can establish which channels need more work/investment."
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 46 reviews