Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

Telephone
"I have worked with Diginius before but never been trained on Google Analytics. The course was for 6 people and was very well structured. The trainer made a potentially dry subject lots of fun by using Kahoot to test our knowledge after each main section. I consider myself to be fairly experienced with Analytics, but I learnt a lot about the tool and my colleagues of all different skilled backgrounds, felt they learnt a lot and it was very valuable to them. Many thanks, Katie"
"The course structure and delivery is excellent. It moves logically through the subject at a good pace allowing you cover a significant amount of ground over the course of the day. I would certainly recommend this course."
"I really enjoyed the one day google ads course and am looking forward to another session at Diginius for some one on one time. Friendly approach to the teaching, great aftercare, would highly recommend the course."
"A really good course would highly recommend! Prior to the course, I wrote down a few points I wished to cover, and came out after feeling like all my questions where answered. Thank you Seb for offering such a detailed understanding of Adwords!"
"We attended a bespoke Google Ads course in February 2019. The course was at the right level, really informative but not too basic. We cam away feeling like we fully understood the functions of Google Ads and how to implement our campaign ideas. The bespoke course was great because we were able to focus on our company specifically and felt comfortable to ask any questions we wanted. The trainer, Seb, was lovely and very engaging. We also got taken out for a lovely lunch round the corner from the office. 5* would book another course!"
"The team at Diginius are fantastic. All were extremely knowledgeable and able to help me with issues specific to my business. The office has a friendly atmosphere and I look forward to returning!"
"Extremely helpful and enjoyable. Tailored to my exact needs to help me get the most from Google Ads, plus the added aftercare support has been great!"
"A great day course on Google Ads. Really informative, the staff very welcoming, know their stuff and are more than happy to answer extra questions and tailor to your business. Thanks!"
"Google adds made SIMPLE. You can ask for more than that. The staff are excellent 5*."
"A lot of info covered during our bespoke course, giving me a good grounding in the basics of platform and some of its intricacies. Thanks!"
"My colleague and I chose to expand our knowledge on Google Ads through Diginius' Google Ads course. We appreciated being taken through Google Ads from a foundation level and beyond. In the Standard Course, Seb explained every aspect of Google Ads and how it directly related to our business. We were fortunate to be able to attend the Advanced Google Ads course the following day, and used this time to drill down into what we had learned the day before and produce relevant examples for our industry. We also got a chance to meet with Jaser and learn more about the Diginius Insight tool - which is something we are looking to use in 2019. Overall, it was an informative experience and we left feeling like we are in a better position to conquer our Ad account. The best part for me is that I now have access to the file that Seb walked us through, and I use it as a constant reference point to build and grow our account. We plan to book on for another Advanced session as our company grows, which is a testament to how amenable the lessons are. Thanks guys!"
"This one day course was a real revelation, and will surely pay back many times over - thank you Seb!"
"Found course very informative and really useful. Great that it was such a small group as the course could be tailored to our needs. There was alot to take in, in the afternoon's session - may have helped to spread some of the content to the morning? Looking forward to put all that I have learnt into practice!"
"I normally don't enjoy classroom trining but this was very good. Relaxed but very informative and professional tutor. Real world, relevant examples help to enhance the learning experience. Very worthwhile!"
"We have been working with Diginius since 2012. It helped us to grow our sales significantly. Great team, pleasure to work with. Thanks!"
"We are pleased with the information we received - it was a lot to cover and we learnt everything we needed plus more. This was the most valuable, and of course the reason we came. No faults with what was covered. The delivery could have been better, the process was simply a lecture and note-taking, which made it hard to retain information over two 7 hour days of this type of learning. More interactive learning tasks, such as intermittent quizzes, set-tasks with a time-frame, etc, might have improved our experience and broken up the days. Whilst we felt like we could ask questions when we needed to, we also felt rushed and handled with impatience when we didn't understand something. And whilst being taken out for lunch was a really lovely bonus from the company, we also could have done with some alone time to unwind and have a midday break. Lunch was very rushed. This isn't intended as criticism because we got on well with the trainer overall and felt like the learning was invaluable, it's just worth being honest with constructive feedback for you to improve your training delivery."
"Overall the subject knowledge of the trainer was very good and Seb knew the ins and outs of PPC well. There are however, a few areas of improvement that I would consider about the training experience and delivery as a whole. I feel more question and answers, testing methods or interactive tasks for us to complete were necessary as it was a lot to take in and it would have helped us to review after each section in order to make it resonate. It felt much like a lecture and at points I feel the trainer got impatient when we didn't understand things straight away. He seemed more focused in getting through the content than valuing our understanding. Secondly, we weren't given a break away from the trainers for the whole day as we were taken to lunch with them, which I understand is intended to be a nice gesture but it meant we didn't feel as though we had a break to gather ourselves (as it was a long day with a lot of travelling). Aside from that, I have special health and dietary requirements which made sitting in a pizza restaurant incredibly uncomfortable for me. We said that on the second day we wanted to do our own thing for lunch, as we both felt as though we needed the break away and due to requirements mentioned above. Despite the fact that we said we did not want to have lunch with Diginius, the trainer told us that if we go, he got his lunch paid for and therefore it felt as though we were forced into going with him. Overall, I feel that we learnt a lot in the couple of days we were there, and brought back valuable suggestions for our account. However, there are definitely things lacking in the overall experience and delivery."
"Bespoke training at the exact level we required. Open to after training follow ups which will be crucial for us."
"A really comprehensive overview of exactly what I needed to know, all packed into one day and delivered by someone obviously an expert in the industry. An informative day that focused on my role within my business, in a very small group (of just two). Felt looked after, great facilities and most importantly, a great lunch!"
Diginius is rated 4.88 based on 86 reviews