Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

"I normally don't enjoy classroom trining but this was very good. Relaxed but very informative and professional tutor. Real world, relevant examples help to enhance the learning experience. Very worthwhile!"
"We have been working with Diginius since 2012. It helped us to grow our sales significantly. Great team, pleasure to work with. Thanks!"
"We are pleased with the information we received - it was a lot to cover and we learnt everything we needed plus more. This was the most valuable, and of course the reason we came. No faults with what was covered. The delivery could have been better, the process was simply a lecture and note-taking, which made it hard to retain information over two 7 hour days of this type of learning. More interactive learning tasks, such as intermittent quizzes, set-tasks with a time-frame, etc, might have improved our experience and broken up the days. Whilst we felt like we could ask questions when we needed to, we also felt rushed and handled with impatience when we didn't understand something. And whilst being taken out for lunch was a really lovely bonus from the company, we also could have done with some alone time to unwind and have a midday break. Lunch was very rushed. This isn't intended as criticism because we got on well with the trainer overall and felt like the learning was invaluable, it's just worth being honest with constructive feedback for you to improve your training delivery."
"Overall the subject knowledge of the trainer was very good and Seb knew the ins and outs of PPC well. There are however, a few areas of improvement that I would consider about the training experience and delivery as a whole. I feel more question and answers, testing methods or interactive tasks for us to complete were necessary as it was a lot to take in and it would have helped us to review after each section in order to make it resonate. It felt much like a lecture and at points I feel the trainer got impatient when we didn't understand things straight away. He seemed more focused in getting through the content than valuing our understanding. Secondly, we weren't given a break away from the trainers for the whole day as we were taken to lunch with them, which I understand is intended to be a nice gesture but it meant we didn't feel as though we had a break to gather ourselves (as it was a long day with a lot of travelling). Aside from that, I have special health and dietary requirements which made sitting in a pizza restaurant incredibly uncomfortable for me. We said that on the second day we wanted to do our own thing for lunch, as we both felt as though we needed the break away and due to requirements mentioned above. Despite the fact that we said we did not want to have lunch with Diginius, the trainer told us that if we go, he got his lunch paid for and therefore it felt as though we were forced into going with him. Overall, I feel that we learnt a lot in the couple of days we were there, and brought back valuable suggestions for our account. However, there are definitely things lacking in the overall experience and delivery."
"Bespoke training at the exact level we required. Open to after training follow ups which will be crucial for us."
"A really comprehensive overview of exactly what I needed to know, all packed into one day and delivered by someone obviously an expert in the industry. An informative day that focused on my role within my business, in a very small group (of just two). Felt looked after, great facilities and most importantly, a great lunch!"
"Attended an Advanced Training course in Google Ads. I found the training helpful and the trainer, Seb, answered any questions with confidence."
"The training was made simple yet informative and the staff really knew what they were talking about which enabled all my questions to be answered confidently. Would definitely recommend the Diginius team! A*"
"My colleague and I attended the Google Ads training and it was brilliant. Seb, our trainer, is down to earth and explained everything on our level so it was easy to understand, and applied knowledge seamlessly to our business so we would understand how to trul effectively use Adwords. It was a pleasure training with Diginius and I would recommend them to anyone."
"Had a fantastic Google Adwords training course at Diginius. Very informative, helpful and Seb was very knowledgeable and great at explaining all tings PPC and advertising."
"My Standard Google Adwords Training with Diginius was excellent. It was extremely well taught by Seb who was very knowledgeable. The small group size made the day very practical and tailored to our business. I have taken away a solid understanding of Google Ads and am confident about the direction to take our campaigns. I highly recommend Diginius' training and I look forward to working with them more in the future."
"The course was very informative and well presented by Sebastian and Jaser."
"The training with Seb was great. Would highly recommend."
"The Diginius training course was fantastic from the get go. The day was structured brilliantly and I have left feeling confident and knowledgeable with using Google Ad Words. I would highly recommend Diginius and look forward to using the skills I have learnt."
"A good intro course to Google Adwords. The class was small so we were able to get more in depth training."
"A very informative course on Google AdWords. Being in a small group (3 people) definitely a big plus. It made it easier to ask questions and essentially understand the subject better. All in all, a very good introduction to using AdWords."
"Greatly informative and creative course! After taking the re-marketing & Display and Google Shopping courses, I now feel allot more informed and confident to create successful Ad campaigns. Everyone at Diginius was extremely welcoming and knowledgeable. I felt that the course was well tailored to my requirements and the hosts were happy to personalize the course for us. The teaching was highly insightful and well rounded, I now look forward to creating rewarding campaigns."
"Attended both the Remarketing & Display and Google Shopping courses. Both trainers (Seb and Lewis) were very knowledgeable and kept the courses moving fluidly. Engaged the trainees so that each person was able to get out exactly what they wanted. I'd highly recommend attending these courses, and I'll look to take more in the future. Thanks!"
"The course was exactly what I needed to help me get my head around Google AdWords and is the perfect starting point, previously having had very little experience. Seb was great at explaining what we needed to know, the lunch at Pizza East was a plus and the size of class was perfect as it felt more bespoke. I've now come away with a plan of action and recommendations that I can not only pitch to other members of the team but also implement quickly. Thanks guys!"
"Excellent course, very interesting and useful. It filled the gaps as well as expanded my knowledge of Google Analytics. Have already implemented some of the suggestions given by the course trainer. Would recommend this analytics courses given by Diginius."
Diginius is rated 4.86 based on 72 reviews