Diginius Reviews

Driving Sales Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

Suite 31553-79 Highgate Road

How would you rate Diginius?

John Salter
Verified Buyer

The Dashboard is a great resource centre where we can look at all areas of our website in one tidy place and make any necessary improvements.

The keyword analysis tool is particularly useful as this helps us make sure we are featuring high up in the search engines for our targeted terms.
Ian Spreadborough
Verified Buyer

This was an excellent course, pitched at just the right level. The organisation throughout the process went smoothly, from the outset of making the booking to the day of the course.

The trainer certainly know her 'stuff' and delivered the course at the right pace. The presentation included a good balance of content and well selected anecdotes which illustrate the points well.

An excellent and extremely worthwhile day.

Ian Spreadborough
Managing Director
Ship Safe Training Group Ltd

Nathan Sage
Verified Buyer

A great course Yunus really knows his stuff gave me a good insight into using adwords and how i can continue to improve our ROI
Andrea Valdez-Alvarez
Verified Buyer

I attended the Standard AdWords day course which I found insightful and comprehensive. The trainer, Yunus was knowledgeable, patient and easy to build rapport with. First-class service, I would highly recommend Diginius for their innovative software products and the team for their matchless knowledge and outstanding customer service. Thank you Steve, Stefan, Yunnus and Laurie!
Laura Martin
Verified Buyer

Excellent and helpful training session, thank you Yunus!
Sam Brady
Verified Buyer

Little bit of a mix up in terms of handouts but found it a very useful session with the session leader a very warm and engaging character
Thank you for your review Sam, We'll make sure the process is streamlined next time!
Alena Middleton
Verified Buyer

Our company has been using Diginius for several years. We have experienced a significant increase in sales as a direct result.
Matthew Dawson
Verified Buyer

Good knowledge of SEO and PPC evident. Reports are insightful and easy to handle - can see this being an indispensable business tool.
Robert Jones
Verified Buyer

I went on the Standard AdWords course, I found that the mix of the theory in the morning and the practical session in the afternoon really helped to solidify what I learned about campaign implementation. I now feel more confident managing my company’s campaigns and creating strategies. Definitely recommend.
Craig Middleton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very good communication, 100% satisfaction.
Ryan Rodrigues
Verified Buyer

I found the Diginius software very useful when identifying SEO issues and making sure my website adheres to best practice. I also found the reports useful to see where my best converting traffic comes from and based on that I can establish which channels need more work/investment.
Ben Exley
Verified Buyer

The standard adwords training course has completely changed my perspective on digital marketing. The content was clear and easy to understand. I will definitely be recommending this course to friends in start-up businesses to gain that extra edge.
Kristof Balla
Verified Buyer

Great software, nice team, fun to work with.
Sangeetha Amuram
Verified Buyer

The Diginius marketing reports save me a lot of time, automating the process of tracking my business performance and giving me insight into what’s happening on my account. I can optimize my marketing campaigns more efficiently instead of manually taking the time to do analysis.
Niall Stewart
Verified Buyer

A highly sophisticated piece of software which allows me to make better informed decisions, faster. The daily and weekly reports give us a great insight in to what has been happening across our account. It is now an integral part of our internal sales and marketing operations, allowing us to scale the business.
Laurie-Anne Wright
Verified Buyer

I went on the Standard AdWords course. Great training to understand campaigns in order to help our company’s PPC performance. I use the Software, in particular the IP Intelligence report which enables me to communicate with prospects better and shows me which channel they come through i.e. PPC ads/Organic search. Definitely recommend.
Mike Renner
Verified Buyer

The team at Diginius is top notch and their software helps implentent the the best practices for online commerce. Their training in small groups gives ample time to discuss individual scenarios and circumstances and approaches. While Diginius has some great software, their training is focusessential on concepts and best practices and is valuable in its own right, regardless of whether or not you go on to use their software. However, once you understand what is posible, you are going to be looking to implentent their platform.
Bilal Kabdani
Verified Buyer

Our online presence and lead generation has grown consistently since we have been working with Diginius - combined with their excellent support and reporting software I would highly recommend them.
Severine Foels
Verified Buyer

I attended a one day course with Yunus on Google Adwords and am very pleased with my experience with Diginius! The whole team is very friendly and nice. The process of booking and preparing the training was clear and easy thanks to Laurie. Yunus is a very good teacher: he was able to answer all my questions and was always conscious of making sure every point was understood. I left their office with plenty of new ideas and potential tests!
Jovana Ljiljak
Verified Buyer

Display & Remarketing course with Yunus went really great. I had 1 on 1 session and I got specific tips on how to improve my campaign, increase conversions & reduce costs. Thank you Yunus, you are a star! :)
Diginius is rated 4.86 based on 37 reviews