Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

Telephone
"Highly recommend - the Google Ads course is a great way to learn the basics to get you started. Lewis, our teacher, was great - he was very knowledgeable, patient with us asking questions and made the day fun with a quiz after each section. Thanks guys, I will definately be back to book another course in the future."
"Lewis was fantastic and the training was excellent. Very engaging and a great level of detail. Would highly recommend Diginius and their training to anyone."
"Lewis, our trainer, was very good. I feel much more confident now to get our Google Ads in good shape."
"Very interesting GDN training wit Diginius, we had the opportunity to discuss very specific issues and opportunities relevant to our business. We left the training with a good number of improvement areas for our Google Display campaigns. The staff was very friendly and caring, we had a good day there."
"Great course, pleasant surrounding and really helpful trainer. What more could you want? I was very lucky to get a one to one experience so got lots of advice really relevant to my situation but think that being in a group would also be just as beneficial. Would highly recommend it."
"Really good training. Easy to understand and implement and very inspirational."
"Did the one day Standard Google Ad course and found it pitched at the right level. It started by explaining all the basic concepts clearly and ended in a practical sesssion on how to create your first campaign. Would highly recommend this course Paul Comyn COO of Smarttplay"
"An excellent well rounded introduction into GoogleAds. Lovely offices, great people. Thoroughly informed and knew nothing prior to the training day."
"A fantastic course, which gives a great insight into the basics of PPC. Seb was brilliant and structured the course perfectly. I would recommend this course for anyone considering learning more about the basics of PPC like creating a campaign and what not to do!"
"Really great course - covers all the basics and has given me confidence to start using Google Ads for the first time. Great lunch too!"
"Great course, came away learning a lot and have a practical strategy for my PPC ambitions."
"I have worked with Diginius before but never been trained on Google Analytics. The course was for 6 people and was very well structured. The trainer made a potentially dry subject lots of fun by using Kahoot to test our knowledge after each main section. I consider myself to be fairly experienced with Analytics, but I learnt a lot about the tool and my colleagues of all different skilled backgrounds, felt they learnt a lot and it was very valuable to them. Many thanks, Katie"
"The course structure and delivery is excellent. It moves logically through the subject at a good pace allowing you cover a significant amount of ground over the course of the day. I would certainly recommend this course."
"I really enjoyed the one day google ads course and am looking forward to another session at Diginius for some one on one time. Friendly approach to the teaching, great aftercare, would highly recommend the course."
"A really good course would highly recommend! Prior to the course, I wrote down a few points I wished to cover, and came out after feeling like all my questions where answered. Thank you Seb for offering such a detailed understanding of Adwords!"
"We attended a bespoke Google Ads course in February 2019. The course was at the right level, really informative but not too basic. We cam away feeling like we fully understood the functions of Google Ads and how to implement our campaign ideas. The bespoke course was great because we were able to focus on our company specifically and felt comfortable to ask any questions we wanted. The trainer, Seb, was lovely and very engaging. We also got taken out for a lovely lunch round the corner from the office. 5* would book another course!"
"The team at Diginius are fantastic. All were extremely knowledgeable and able to help me with issues specific to my business. The office has a friendly atmosphere and I look forward to returning!"
"Extremely helpful and enjoyable. Tailored to my exact needs to help me get the most from Google Ads, plus the added aftercare support has been great!"
"A great day course on Google Ads. Really informative, the staff very welcoming, know their stuff and are more than happy to answer extra questions and tailor to your business. Thanks!"
"Google adds made SIMPLE. You can ask for more than that. The staff are excellent 5*."
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 98 reviews