Diginius Reviews

About Diginius: Driving Performance Online

02072679322

marketing@diginius.com

The Maple Building39-51 Highgate Road

Tell us how Diginius made you happy

Telephone
"The course structure and delivery is excellent. It moves logically through the subject at a good pace allowing you cover a significant amount of ground over the course of the day. I would certainly recommend this course."
"We recently went on a bespoke course. The training was relevant to our company and has enabled us to start working with our Google Ad Word Campaign ourselves. It was easy to understand and the information was explained very well."
"The course was tailored to exactly what I needed. The small group meant that questions related to my company could be answered!"
"I took the Google AdWords Standard & Advanced courses, both were incredibly insightful. I went from knowing very little about AdWords to being confident enough to set up my own campaigns and work my way around the AdWords console. The trainer, Seb ensured you understood each part of the course and tailored it around your business goals and needs making it a very personal experience. Other members of the Diginius team also joined the course at points to give extra tips and tricks which I thought was a nice touch. I would 100% recommend anyone who is looking to advance their knowledge to use Diginius for their training courses. Plus you get free biscuits, can't go wrong with a free biscuit or two!"
"All the information was very informative and really useful for when I was back at the workplace."
Diginius is rated 4.89 based on 98 reviews