Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentaldirect.co.uk
Read Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

About Dentaldirect.co.uk:

Dental Direct is a UK company and was established in 2012 by a team of experienced dental professionals with the aim of providing consumers with access to the most comprehensive range of superior quality, clinically proven, oral health products available in the UK, such as:
interdental brushes
interspace brushes
toothbrushes
toothpaste
mouthwashes

sales@dentaldirect.co.uk

Dental DirectPO Box 70503LondonN20 2BX, ,

Over £25 spend free delivery arrived as expected on time.
Good value and quick delivery
Reliable, maintains its shape with care excellent
Good prompt delivery at reasonable prices.
Satisfactory items arrived promptly. I think I had to pay VAT for them.
Great company - prefer arrived the next day.
My order has not been delivered yet! I wrote to Dental Direct a couple of weeks ago to inform them and they said the order was probably lost in the post and that they would resend the order, but nothing has been delivered yet and Dental Direct have not bothered to check whether or not their second order has been delivered. We use online services all the time but have never experienced a lost order yet! This is the first time I have used Dental Direct and am not impressed!
Hello, I am are very sorry to hear this. I have taken a look at our records and can confirm that your order was shipped on the 13th of June. As this has not arrived yet, we can only assume that it has been lost by royal mail. As the replacement has also not arrived, it is possible that the address we were given was incorrect. I will be passing this on to customer service to contact you and help solve this situation. Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience as it does not reflect the service we aim to provide for our customers. In the meantime, you may contact customer service for a faster response: (MON - FRI 9:00AM - 5:00PM): 020 3982 3236 Thank you, Dental Direct Team 🦷
I'll be using Dentaldirect for as long as I have teeth!
Great products and excellent service; thank you.
Found what I wanted and ordered them easily... They arrived quicker than expected and are good.... Thankyou
Pleased with the goods, would have been happier with a faster delivery
Making the order was quite easy and quick and the price was reasonable. The items were delivered in a few days. Therefore I would recommend Dental Direct to anyone who is thinking of buying their products.
I have used Dental Direct twice now. My orders were posted quickly and the communication couldn’t be faulted. The same product is more expensive to buy at my dentists even taking p&p into account. Efficient company. Highly recommended.
Products arrived very promptly and well packed providing an excellent service.
Always prompt delivery
Delivery was poor.
Excellent service and fair prices. Would recommend.
There was a fraud on my credit card directly after I used the Dentaldirect site and the items were slow to arrive. All in all I would not use Dentaldirect again as I do not want another credit card to be compromised. I can easily get hold of the items I bought elsewhere more securely.
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. Please be assured that we take every precaution necessary to protect our customers against any form of fraud. All payments are processed directly through Sagepay / Opayo and all our systems are secured for additional protection. We do not store any card details therefore it is highly unlikely that any form of compromise came from making a purchase from our site. We have made some enquiries with Sagepay and are awaiting their response, in the meantime if you would like to call into the office, we would be more than happy to give you the transaction ID for this purchase so that you can contact Sagepay directly to put your mind at ease. Customer Service (MON - FRI 9:00AM - 5:00PM): 020 3982 3236 Dental Direct Team 🦷
Excellent service quality product
I was pleased with my product :)
Dentaldirect.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 5,759 reviews