Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentaldirect.co.uk
Read Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

About Dentaldirect.co.uk:

Dental Direct is a UK company and was established in 2012 by a team of experienced dental professionals with the aim of providing consumers with access to the most comprehensive range of superior quality, clinically proven, oral health products available in the UK, such as:
interdental brushes
interspace brushes
toothbrushes
toothpaste
mouthwashes

sales@dentaldirect.co.uk

Dental DirectPO Box 70503LondonN20 2BX

Items arrived quickly and as requested
Very prompt and professional service.
Great product but I paid extra for expedited delivery but was sent standard and received days later
Ordered Thursday, recieved Monday fast delivery excellent!
I used Dentaldirect to purchase small interdent brushes. They arrived very quickly, price was good and all told very satisfied with the service.
Very quick delivery and ideal for me as the mouthwash is unavailable in shops and I don’t want to pay Amazon fir the privilege of supplying it.
Curasept mouthwash recommended by my hygienist. Great product.
Items as described and arrived promptly. Would use again.
Excellent prompt service. Will certainly recommend to friends.
I was on holiday when I ordered some products from you as I knew I would need them as soon as I returned home. For this reason and the fact that I didn't believe that they would fit through my letterbox, I asked my next door neighbour if I could have them delivered to her address. There was the facility to do this on the online ordering system, so I requested they be sent to no. 16; I live at no. 14. My neighbour told me they hadn't arrived, once we'd allowed enough time for delivery, so I was disappointed. However, when I returned home they had been delivered through my own letterbox. The reason I'm still disappointed is because I specifically requested an alternative delivery address and had they not fitted through my letterbox, I would have had to have gone to the sorting office to pick them up. As it turned out, I got my products so was happy about that, but why offer the facility to have items delivered to an alternative address if you are unable to fulfil it?
Good prices and very quick dispatch
Good service.
Good secice
Overall the experience was very good. But I would sack Royal Mail there 2 class is woefully bad
Excellent, efficient service, with a quick delivery.
The discount was an effective method of getting me to go to you rather than direct to Amazon. However, your website needs work. It’s not easy to find the products I was looking for. It’s not intuitive. I wasn’t sure if my order had been processed. If you’d like some help with your website and customer experience please let me know 07500 009 453.

Otherwise, all fine. I will use you again. Especially if I get a discount.😇
Very happy with the ease of ordering and a good clear easy to use website. My order came promptly and I shall definitely be using Dental Direct again.
Great product, nice price.
Very happy with product and price . Speedy delivery.
Bit pricey, but I got what I ordered.
Great service