Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dentaldirect.co.uk
Read Dentaldirect.co.uk Reviews

About Dentaldirect.co.uk:

Dental Direct is a UK company and was established in 2012 by a team of experienced dental professionals with the aim of providing consumers with access to the most comprehensive range of superior quality, clinically proven, oral health products available in the UK, such as:
interdental brushes
interspace brushes
toothbrushes
toothpaste
mouthwashes

sales@dentaldirect.co.uk

Dental DirectPO Box 70503LondonN20 2BX

Excellent service & a very good price Heartily recommend
I have not received my goods. Over two weeks ago I was informed that my parcel had been dispatched but have heard nothing since. I have emailed customer sales but have received no reply as to why my parcel has not arrived.
Order arrived promptly. Good service
Good service, no problems whatsoever.
Sadly as of today - 27th Jan - order has not arrived.
A very helpful person on your phone-line a week ago altered an incorrect address that had resulted in the package being returned
to you, but it still hasn't arrived here.
My correct address is: 9 Saffron House, Mill Rd, Shrewsbury SY2 6FR
Good service speedy delivery
Very good service. Easily found item I wanted on your website, which I could not find in local supermarkets/chemists.
Excellent service
All good no problems keep it up and I will be back
Good price but took a long time to be delivered
Dental Direct responded quickly and accurately to my order. Based on the experience of my two orders I can recommend them.
Very efficient service
Good service would use again. Prompt service despite COVID restrictions
Fast service and good value for money.
Product arrived as decribed and on time
Massive technical issues, no email confirmation of order, couldn’t even send this review via the original email. Will not be using again unless there are resolved
I’d have given more stars if I hadn’t had to wait so long for delivery. 3 weeks. The products were fine.
Easy to navigate website. Good communication. Great product availability and competitive prices.
Just a check up today. But Covid19 precautions seem pretty good, and actually all seemed if anything more efficient than before the pandemic started!
Excellent. Had what I wanted and delivered promptly