Daleysmove Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Daleysmove

About Daleysmove: We've been moving people round the corner and round the world since 1948. When it comes to moving home, We're probably the best move You'll ever make...

If You're moving home, speak to Daleysmove, your Local Professional Removal Company.

How would you rate Daleysmove?

Unverified Reviewer

This is the second time we have used Daleysmove and they are still fantastic! The lads are friendly and nothing is too much trouble. I would highly recommend them!
James L
Verified Buyer

The guys were prompt, efficient, courteous, friendly and - most important - did their job very well. They made what could have been a traumatic time fun. Thank you.
Helen R
Verified Buyer

All the crew blended as a team even when filling two vans.Very cheerful,happy and helpfull
Unverified Reviewer

From the very first call, the entire process was so professional and quick. I made a call and the next day someone came round to take a look and I had a price emailed to me the same afternoon. I accepted the quote and booked the same evening. Two weeks later the boxes turned up and were delivered when I was available. They then turned up on the moving day looking very smart and had all new tools and equipment. The move went so smoothly and the guys couldn't have been any more accomodating. I was honestly so pleased with the entire service.
Mrs E
Verified Buyer

All staff in the office and out on site were very friendly, helpful and easy to deal with
Lesley M
Verified Buyer

The guys were punctual, very hard working and polite
Mr F
Verified Buyer

The men were very good, they took the upmost care with our furniture and worked very hard on the day, they actually went out of their way with an 'awkward' table, and I'm pleased to say nothing was broken.
Imelda J
Verified Buyer

The 2 young men were excellent. Sorry forgotten their names even though they did introduce themselves Well organised and worked until it was completed .No evidence of any damage to even the most fragile items. They made what could have been a very stressful experience .They represented your firm very well. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Daleysmove were just so helpful. We had a very frustrating move and I had to phone the office changing arrangements loads of times and they were so patient and understanding.
When the move day finally arrived the men were helpful and cheerful and all went well in a good natured and stressfree way.
GILLIAN H

Efficient administration. Helpful staff,
ALISON F
Verified Buyer

The move day was pretty calm and straightforward. The team were polite and efficient and mostly very hardworking, any problems were dealt with swiftly and without panic... Just what you need! Only reason haven't given 5 stars is that 1 member of the team definitely didn't have the same hard working attitude and let the others down... And it was very obvious to us that he wasn't pulling his weight... Which is a shame.
MRS M
Verified Buyer

Daleysmove moved my mum and dad and as much as moving is a stressful time the lads that moved them made it as smooth as possible for us all. They were helpful and friendly and I would definately recommend them to anyone
Susan H
Verified Buyer

Quick response/quote/move. Flexibility for multi-drop arrangement covering approx 500 miles. Patience, good humour and professionalism of the two movers (whose names I can't recall at this moment (am 74!) no breakages and a fair price. I would not hesitate to recommend their services.
MRS V H
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and courteous, the guys were very helpful, would recommend.
Verified Buyer

The guys turned up on time. They were professional and new exactly how to move our larger and more awkward possessions. They were really careful and all in all turned a day that had the potential to be stressful into something almost pleasurable!
MR GARETH L
Verified Buyer

Pete and his team were fantastic. Nice lads, friendly and polite, very hardworking and didn't think twice about staying until the job was done even though it was eating into their Friday evening. I will, and already have, recommended Daleysmove to friends.
Mrs Janet D
Verified Buyer

From the initial assessment to the completion of our house removal the service provided was excellent. Queries and requests were responded to promptly and efficiently and the packing up and then unpacking of our belongings was expertly handled by a very helpful and hardworking team.
Mr R
Verified Buyer

Outstanding! A good market sympathetic rate. No charge for moving completion date. All the inclusions you would expect/want.

What sets them apart is their compassion and service. We completed a pre-load the day before moving day but there was a disaster in the chain meaning we had to unload the vans back into the house as we didn't know the new date. Two men had already done several hour work and took several hours more to unload but Daleys were exceptionally understanding about this. Of course they made a charge for this but I doubt they even covered their costs.

Dave and Pete were with us on the day everything went wrong and they were so kind to me and my wife and they were great with our kids as well (can't be easy doing all that work whilst keeping little ones safe at the same time!). Really couldn't have asked for better blokes.

And on move day Dave, Matt, Nev and Tim were outstanding as well. By the end of the day I can't imagine how exhausted they must have been. They got as much of a cash tip as I could afford!
Sue
Verified Reviewer

Can't fault the team who moved us.They were friendly efficient and very professional they certainly took the stress out of moving and the packing service is really good value.I can defiantly recommend Daleysmove they provide an excellent service.
Daleysmove is rated 4.88 based on 93 reviews