Custom Splashbacks Reviews

Read Custom Splashbacks Reviews

info@custom-splashbacks.co.uk

The Display Works

Tell us how Custom Splashbacks made you happy
Excellent product and arrived really quickly
Ordered a sample. Came quickly and was well packaged. An extra sample along the lines of my first choice was also sent. Will def be ordering my splashback
Fantastic service from Custom Splashbacks. Order was processed quickly. Splashback was extremely well protected during transit and arrived undamaged. Fits a treat and looks perfect in our kitchen. Very happy customer.
Custom Splashbacks 5 star review on 16th November 2021 Custom Splashbacks 5 star review on 16th November 2021
Great splashback, made to our measurements, fits perfectly, looks great. Took approx. 1 week to arrive 😊👍
Quick and efficient Custom Splashback experience. Order arrived within 2 days, packaged well, exactly as ordered. Brillant!
Excellent service
Absolutely delighted with my lovely copper splash back. Super efficient service, with great communication at every step. Thank you! 😊
Excellent service and fantastic quality splashback extremely pleased
Quick turnaround. Cut exactly to size. Much cheaper than buying full sheets of AluSplash.
really lovely copper splashback. Very quick service. Customer services very helpful when we need to change the size the day after ordering it
Samples arrived really quickly and with an extra similar colour one for us to consider.
Brilliant service, great people and quality product. I dealt with Eddie in Sales and he couldn’t have been more helpful in trying to match the bespoke colour that I was after for my acrylic Splashback. Samples arrived the next day, delivery was quick and the quality is excellent! I was going to go for glass but so glad that I didn’t as it looks just as good and much cheaper Highly recommend this business.
Very good communication when I emailed a question
Really happy with the splashback ordered. its a daily reminder that we are living in a simulated universe.
Custom Splashbacks 5 star review on 29th September 2021
Samples came quickly and great packaging. Placed and order and it was delivered inside a week - great service and product !
Product was exactly what was required and delivery on time.
Love my splashbacks, quick delivery, really easy to fit. Great communitcation. Would definitley use again.
Great service, would use again. Many thanks
I have only got as far as requesting samples to date. However it was a treat to be able to obtain actual samples at a reasonable price. Dispatched very quickly and sent an extra suggested sample. Good customer service and wide choice.
Great service throughout