Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

5.0
Based on 303 reviews
Read Crystal Hearing Ltd Reviews

About Crystal Hearing Ltd:

Hearing care professional services business catering for hearing loss, hearing aids, hearing protection, ear wax removal and more.

info@crystalhearinguk.co.uk

170 Little Marlow Road

Tell us how Crystal Hearing Ltd made you happy
Absolutely thrilled with the treatment I received from Peter today in the removal of ear wax, he explained the workings of the ear canal to me in such a professional friendly manner and completely put me at ease I’ve come away feeling a lot more positive, will have no hesitation in visiting again many thanks
I was impressed by Peter’s calm professionalism and was very satisfied with the process and results of my ear wax removal. I can hear again! I would recommend Peter to anyone who has problems with ear wax.
Very friendly, caring staff. Treated my Father with respect and patience throughout his procedure. Great service, thank you.
I came to see peter about my blocked ear. I was nervous on arrival but peter made me feel at total ease and explained the process and steps throughout my visit and I left with a clear ear and very happy.
Very helpful, efficient and professional. Couldn't ask for more!
My appointment was with Peter and he put me at ease telling me exactly what he was going to do at each stage of the procedure. I left with my hearing in both ears restored. Thank you.
Very efficient, very pleased with the results and very quick.
Excellent service and all health and safety precautions taken very seriously during Covid 19 pandemic, which is very reassuring. Good job Petar.
I drove my 87 year old dad from penn to marlow today in silence because he was so deaf due to blocked up ears with wax he couldn’t hear me. A lovely gentleman called peter came out to my car to introduce himself and take dad in. He came out with a big smile on his face and we had a lovely conversation on the way home. Highly recommended will take him back. Thank you so much.
After months of suffering with hearing loss due to ear wax I made the decision to finally do something about it! easy online booking at a time convenient for me. Highly professional and very efficient. I would recommend crystal hearing Ltd to all my family and friends.
Perfect!! Both Peter and John are so helpful. Even with the pandemic.... made me feel relaxed and sorted out both my ears quickly. Highly recommended
Don't usually post reviews but my experience was excellent! Peter was very friendly and put me at ease, the process was also very efficient despite the wax seeming to be quite bad. My hearing was razor sharp in around 20mins, would definitely recommend.
Im not sure of the name of the gentleman who cleared my ears for me today but I was extremely happy with the treatment I received. He was friendly and chatty and didn’t make me feel at all awk about the restrictions in place due to coronavirus. I will be back, but hopefully not for a couple of years!
Very professional and felt comfortable in the session. Would highly recommend.
Absolutely fantastic service. Appointment obtained very quickly and within minutes my ears were painlessly cleared of wax which had been troubling me for some time and I could hear again. Thank you so much to Peter for a very caring and professional service. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for treating my elderly mother, who has been suffering, alone, for the whole of lockdown with deafness due to blocked ears. It was such a relief to find you open for business and that you were able to remove the wax, improving her hearing. Would thoroughly recommend Crystal Hearing Ltd.
John was very helpful, considering I ordered the wrong device, when i noticed i sent an email and it was fixed straight away, john is very prompt with his replies and quick to sort any issues, top service absolutely delighted with my device.
An absolutely thorough and excellent service couldn't rate highly enough
I was delighted with the service. Peter was very pleasant and efficient and I feel so much better now the ear wax has gone!
Crystal Hearing Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 303 reviews