Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
We wish to thank Chris and the team for what was an amazing job pulling everything together for our film shoot recently. Assembling late on a Sunday evening for our early Monday start meant we saved valuable production time and cost. The store scene looked so very realistic and was exactly what we envisaged and hoped. We heard good reports from FF9 production team before contacting and we couldnt be happier. I couldnt recommend highly enough.
Very patient in answering in all my questions. Provided what we asked for and looks very good. Brother passed on details as has used for long time and very happy.
From day one I got a level of service I have not had before. Full of ideas along with ways to maximise space, you never feel you are taking up too much of their time. I ordered Shelving and Shop counter which needed to be narrowly made due to limited space behind till. As this was vital I spent nearly 3 hours one day going through what i wanted and how it had to work with other fixtures. They tried hard to give me what i wanted not just say no and try to sell me what they wanted that I've had before.
Received a level of service we have never had before. Absolutely joy to deal with and whole heartedly recommend. Thank you Chris for all your hard work making our new shop look so special. Jim
Great products and service from the team, would recommend without hesitation. They couldn't help us enough with our query - thank you!
Unsure what their prices are like compared to others out there but thought them good value and easy to communicate . Only wanted a dozen spacers but help over the phone and quick delivery superb
Lost the details for these people after first using many years ago. Searched high and low and eventually found again after looking on web as wanted another shopfit. Remembered first time around as person i spoke to was so helpful and really nice guy. Same guy answered phone and I remembered straight away it was him. Yet again service was brilliant and job went smoothly. I wont lose their number again!
Thank you so much for our Brilliant displays and really friendly service (and patience) in helping us choose.
Very good company. We ordered whole shop refit with shelving and despite changing our mind a few times with sizes etc they gave us everything we wanted and supplied a few extras free. Very easy to deal and communicate. We would use again.
Thank you so much, Chris! Crown Display helped me with a last minute retail project in Bath and were absolutely fantastic. So helpful and easy to work with. Would recommend!
Very pleased with Shop Counter we bought. Service worthy of mention also.
I can't thank you enough Chris for your amazing free donation. To meet genuine people who put business second to helping us out we will be forever grateful. A million percent recommendation, Laura
Delighted with service and quality of what we received. From our first call we were dealt with professionally and were given knowledgeable information about what we could expect and when. Our displays arrived on time and all in my team who had dealings spoke very highly of them. Very happy to recommend.
What a find! Was looking for a number of designed one off furniture units for TV commercial and work colleague recommended these people. The time spent going through, finalising and detailing project meant we felt reassured the furniture would arrive looking as we would want. Nothing could prepare us for what we received - Astonishing detail and quality. It was exactly what we hoped and more, thank you so much to the amazing team at Crown Display. Mark,Ed & Lou.
Ordered online just before 2pm and fixings arrived 9.30am next day! Cant fault that service. Thank you.
Excellent personal service. Delivery arrived within 10 days and the card display units look marvellous. Company generously donated additional items to our Fair Trade shop which was totally unexpected and for which we are extremely grateful. Hope to be able to buy more units when our budget allows and will definitely approach Crown Displays again.
I cannot recommend this company enough. Chris and his team literally bent over backwards to meet my every need, with it being in a shopping centre there was so many rules and regs that we had to meet. Crown displays met every single one. i have attached a small video and a photo of what the shop looked like before to what the shop looks like now. Everything you see in the picture except shop sign was hand built by Crown displays.The Store looks so inviting to my customers. I have had card suppliers come into my store that have been in the industry for over 30 years. Their response was "Oh my goodness, i have never seen units like this before they just look so grand!" I am so pleased with them that my team have purchased another store and are coming straight back to Crown displays to get some fittings. I know they will be amazing! I had even had conversations with Chris at silly o clock at night trying to sort out deliveries to meet the centre requirements. We will not go anywhere else. Not only that every product purchased is build to such a massive huge standard that we did not expect because how afforable the products were! Thanks Chris and team :)
Crown Display  5 star review on 29th March 2021
I purchased 4 items and all arrived promptly in good condition. Thought the before and after service from this company Exceptional.
Replaced damaged spacer quickly with no fuss - Good Service!
Thank you for great service , super helpful and friendly. Product very good,delighted. I will be a returning customer now I have found what I was looking for.
Crown Display is rated 4.94 based on 126 reviews