Crown Display Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Crown Display

Tell us how Crown Display made you happy

Telephone
"New venture for us & Dealt with Really nice guy who couldnt of done more to help. Paid a visit to their office near Bristol as wanted to see some samples and talk through my ideas. Not often surprised by service but now and again a company like this pops up."
"Crown went out of there way to help. Very happy with quality of Greeting Card units and have passed there number onto other family members. Only criticism website wouldnt accept login details when i tried which was a pain."
"Happy to leave positive review. No problems with order. Thank you."
"Top quality products purchased from Chris at Crown Display, we needed to create solid and effective display units to provide our staff with as many ranges as possible within our canteen. The service offered went beyond your normal by supply companies, despite being hundreds of miles away Chris still guided us with how to fit the fixtures together"
"Likeable Guy we dealt with (Chris) and potential issue rectified the next day. Our deadline was met following some late calls. Would rather the mistake never have happened but cannot fault efforts to correct."
"Great company. Like others have said on here the service from these people is something else. We had so many updates on deliveries, timescales, fitting schedules, times of arrival, who would turn up, contact numbers of fitters. Once job completed further calls to ask if happy with everything. For me service yes is important but have to say the biggest surprise was the units themselves that were installed, absolutely unbelievable quality that went far and beyond what was expected. We didn't want flat pack quality and made that clear but what we received was truly superb which for the price we paid was more than impressive."
"Easy people to deal with from start to finish. I would go as far to say that in 28 yrs trading I have experienced none better."
"Very Happy with everything received from my order. Battens received quickly and do the job well."
"Am so, so pleased we found these guys. My sister used them 18 months ago and recommended. Both me and husband found the overall service brilliant."
"Some confusion over panel inserts but quickly replaced. Despite bank holiday they arranged delivery that day which am still mystified how."
"As well as fab service we found them really nice people to deal. Worthy of five star review!"
"Thanks to everyone at Crown Display. Made a fantastic hand bullt counter which was delivered within the week. Even the delivery driver was friendly, helpful and waited around until we fully checked and put in place. Also nice touch the follow up courtesy call few days later by Laura asking if we are happy with everything. Could not fault."
"Very capable and methodical in their work with exceptional communication and after care support."
"I didn't know what i wanted when i first made contact. Had upcoming Exhibition and the challenge was to locate a company who didn't just want to sell me the most priciest products that may not have been suitable to my needs but the most practical for our purpose. I spoke to Laura who was fantastic from start to finish spending sometimes unto an hour going through each finer detail and question I through at her. In comparison i had to make a call to my utility provider afterwards for a separate matter and the service couldn't of been more different. Crown showed Friendly, unrushed and honest service from my first call. My experience was a positive one and would be happy to fully endorse and recommend Crown display to you."
"No problems with order. All arrived as promised. Happy with overall service."
"Words can't express how good this company is. Got me out of a big hole when another company let me down and I didn't know where to turn. Everything from speed of response, quality of products, their install teams attitude and their time taken to explain everything to me (a novice in this industry) was absolutely first class!"
"Excellent service - fast delivery and very good sales team/communications, will not hesitate to use again."
"Happy with service and products"
"Crown have just carried out refit of our local post office. A couple of snags but very happy with response and overall workmanship."
"Under time constraints and service from this company as others have stated was first class."
Crown Display is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access