Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
Read Crown Display  Reviews

Tell us how Crown Display made you happy
Working with Charity money we researched thoroughly before purchasing. Crown were way ahead in terms of Price, quality and approachability. Nothing was too much trouble, Thanks guys you are truly brilliant!
We ordered some bespoke Card racks and Counter units recently and had delivery yesterday. From the look and quality of the units which surprised us all to the delivery driver who couldn't of done more to help in a not to easy location to deliver we are absolutely delighted by everything provided from this company.
Ive been using Chris and the guys for nearly 7 years now and cannot ever remember a problem. In our industry its hard to find people who are reliable and you can trust. They have always gone the extra mile and recent job i had to call Chris late at night to avert potential prob. Not only did he answer he spent 20 mins talking through ways to get round it and called me very early next morning notifying me its all been sorted.
Very Good People. We will use again.
Searched High & Low for people to make our sweet counters. Thought we might have to compromise as some needed to be certain size and style due to small space. After just showing them web image of what we had in mind not only did Crown make EXACTLY to what we want but they delivered within 3 weeks just before our opening. Delighted to recommend.
This is second time using Crown for supplying our production at Leavesden and were blown away yet again by the the professionalism and attention to detail in ensuring things went to plan. Not only did they make some amazing units for us but they needed to be dropped off and collected after 6pm on a Saturday evening which I thought was a big ask. I shouldnt of worried, all were collected to time and plan and I feel comfortable in saying the service is up there with anything I have received in 22 years in post. They are a true gem of a company!
Great people to deal with. My contact was Chris - 10/10 Top bloke.
Thank you to all staff at Crown Display. I rarely write reviews but my experience with Chris and Tony was brilliant. Got the feeling from first call that you were trying to save me money. My order was small but this didnt show in the service you offered. I will recommend you to all.
We received the Counter at Roscommon on Monday, Thanks for all your assistance Chris and I will call if needing any further units. Shan - Aramark Ireland
First Class Service - Very Happy
Thanks Chris - Your staff are a credit and big team effort ensured all went to plan and units looked fab, thanks also for laughs along the way!
Chris was really helpful in speccing and delivering a shelving unit quickly and efficiently for our shoot. Would definitely recommend the team at Crown Display.
This maybe a long review but this company is that good it is truly deserving of one. Our production company required both Props and furniture for a last minute TV production project. Found through Kays which for me is an invaluable compendium of useful contacts we made contact with Chris, explaining our predicament. His response, help. friendliness and willingness to listen and find a solution was super. Within 2 days he had arranged guys to attend, supply, fit and then take it away when we had finished. It meant we finished shoot to time and a whole heep of stress & money saved. To Chris, Thank you isnt enough and to anyone else considering using, you will not find better people to use and they are highlighted in my directory for next time.
We appreciated the visit and loved the service we received after being fed up being let down on numerous occasions by a local company to us. Distance didn't matter & we will definitely be back with our new project in 2020. See you at Glee! Gemma
Thanks you very much for hard work supplying my business. All looks very good.
A very good company that was recommended by friend.
Super friendly help from everyone i spoke to. Thanks also for the freebies which was nice surprise!
We felt like your most important customers from our first call. A genuine wish to help and offer unbiased non pressured advice is rare in our industry and your company is one I will be happy to spread the word about. Delivery and assembly within 10 days of initial call and all with a smile and to plan, Outstanding service. Thanks for everything Chris.
Can i express my heartfelt thanks at your kind donation in replacing what was stolen after you heard about our recent theft. Gareth - CCC
Thanks Chris for simply superb attention to detail and service as always. Martin
Crown Display is rated 4.97 based on 59 reviews