Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
Read Crown Display  Reviews

Tell us how Crown Display made you happy
Ordered online just before 2pm and fixings arrived 9.30am next day! Cant fault that service. Thank you.
Excellent personal service. Delivery arrived within 10 days and the card display units look marvellous. Company generously donated additional items to our Fair Trade shop which was totally unexpected and for which we are extremely grateful. Hope to be able to buy more units when our budget allows and will definitely approach Crown Displays again.
I cannot recommend this company enough. Chris and his team literally bent over backwards to meet my every need, with it being in a shopping centre there was so many rules and regs that we had to meet. Crown displays met every single one. i have attached a small video and a photo of what the shop looked like before to what the shop looks like now. Everything you see in the picture except shop sign was hand built by Crown displays.The Store looks so inviting to my customers. I have had card suppliers come into my store that have been in the industry for over 30 years. Their response was "Oh my goodness, i have never seen units like this before they just look so grand!" I am so pleased with them that my team have purchased another store and are coming straight back to Crown displays to get some fittings. I know they will be amazing! I had even had conversations with Chris at silly o clock at night trying to sort out deliveries to meet the centre requirements. We will not go anywhere else. Not only that every product purchased is build to such a massive huge standard that we did not expect because how afforable the products were! Thanks Chris and team :)
Crown Display  5 star review on 29th March 2021
I purchased 4 items and all arrived promptly in good condition. Thought the before and after service from this company Exceptional.
Replaced damaged spacer quickly with no fuss - Good Service!
Thank you for great service , super helpful and friendly. Product very good,delighted. I will be a returning customer now I have found what I was looking for.
Thank you to Chris and his professional team for their helpful advice and support. This has been invaluable in bringing about several seamless deliveries for our orders.The process and insights on layout were spot on, Crown Display goes that extra mile, a rarity-Thank you
Found them a lovely company to deal with. Never feel rushed or pressured to buy. Everyone i spoke to was super nice and even when needing copy receipt girl (Laura?) couldn't of been more helpful.
A very professional outfit, whatever time of day we called we always got great support. Cant recommend highly enough.
Chris and Ray have been fantastic, professional and always there to help with any request. Thank you.
Received our 12 Card units last week. Look brilliant. Very happy. Will send pics when get chance. Thanks so much Chris!!
One of the best companies I have ever worked with. Provided everything I was hoping for and more. From accounts to sales whoever I made contact with couldnt of done more to help. I will be shouting from the rooftops about these people for a long time!
I approached Crown Displays to source some retail shelving for a last minute photo shoot. Chris and Tony were brilliant - they made great suggestions as to exactly what I needed and arranged delivery within a tight timeframe. Communication was great throughout and Tony ensured I was 100% happy with the products and set up. They really were a pleasure to work with and I'd have no hesitation to recommend.
Very pleased with our Glass cabinets we ordered. More substantial than i was expecting (and heavier!). Found the help and friendliness of everyone i spoke to before buying impressive and a big reason I would use them again.
We bought stand offs for Acrylic signs our customer wanted. Very good quality and easy to install. One of the screw heads was slightly damaged but they sent replacement next day. Good people who I will use again.
We loved everything about dealing with Crown/Hobday. Easy to speak with, we wanted showcases made to two sizes to fit into our new odd shaped shop. When they were delivered we both couldn’t stop looking at them, website didn’t do justice (others mentioned same when we decided to buy from them), absolutely unbelievable quality. Overall experience very positive.
Absolutely superb quality well made card display units my wife is exceedingly happy. Great service from Chris and team. Thank you Bazaar Barnstaple 😀
Crown Display  5 star review on 13th October 2020
Ray and Tony were really helpful in dealing with our latest refit. One of things I always like is that they are laid back but in a get the job done with no fuss or problem kind of way. You feel reassured that every eventuality is taken care of and problems are sorted quickly. The delivery chap was also happy to wait around whilst we unloaded another vehicle. We fitted this job ourselves and needed help with the corner bays but had help over the phone and a sent video to explain which we were grateful. Overall you are just left with a feeling that this company values its customers which will always get my business. Prices seem fair although didnt bother looking around.
All good, Old hobday customer, only critcicism is wish instructions were put in with Shelving. We figured it out but would of saved us a bit of time. Cant fault service though.
Thank you Chris, You have been so lovely and an absolute breath of fresh air to deal with throughout. All being well speak again for stage 2 in January.
Crown Display is rated 4.97 based on 110 reviews