Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
Having dealt with Hobday in Birmingham for many years where I was really looked after, I was sad to hear they had been bought out. I have to say though that my first experience and order with CD who have took over was dealt with really well, everything arrived promptly, a slight error on one of the stands was rectified quickly and person i spoke to was happy to do all they could to help.
Went to Hobday website and link took me to these people who looks like have bought them out. They are nearer to where we are so visited that afternoon. Met Chris, talked through what we needed and finished off with Tea in the sunshine outside looking out onto Alpacas! Bellissimo!!
Chris was really helpful in speccing and delivering a shelving unit quickly and efficiently for our shoot. Would definitely recommend the team at Crown Display.
Wow. What a lovely company to deal with. Had been trying to find somewhere to make Counters for our refurb. Recommended these guys, called them, told them what we wanted. Fully designed drawing followed within 2 hours, spoke to Mark and Chris who were both super helpful, changed a couple of things our end, they didn't create a fuss and delivered with 2 weeks. Cannot ask for more. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Crown Display is rated 4.94 based on 116 reviews