Crown Display Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crown Display
Telephone
Thanks everyone for faultless Service and for making our incredible counters which are just perfect for us. Ali, Carla & gang
Thanks for all your help over the last 2 weeks. We couldnt of opened without your know how and time spent guiding us in right direction. We spent more money than we hoped but now fit out finished couldnt be happier. The daily check ins with us were a nice touch and will send you pics when get chance to put on your site, keep up the good work!
Having dealt with Hobday in Birmingham for many years where I was really looked after, I was sad to hear they had been bought out. I have to say though that my first experience and order with CD who have took over was dealt with really well, everything arrived promptly, a slight error on one of the stands was rectified quickly and person i spoke to was happy to do all they could to help.
One of the best companies we have ever dealt with. Terrific service from Chris and team. Uncertain times for us but we had to make some big changes to shop and layout. Both me and partner changed our mind several times which could of been frustrating for many but we never felt rushed. What we did end up going for we both love. We dont think this could of been achieved without the patience, knowledge and friendliness of this very impressive company.
Really Brill people who went over and beyond to help with our refit. Simon the fitter stayed until late on a Friday evening working alone to ensure we got the work finished for opening the next day. Result is far better than we were expecting. Thanks a million to everyone!
Very pleased with what we ordered and overall service. We would be happy to use again.
Went to Hobday website and link took me to these people who looks like have bought them out. They are nearer to where we are so visited that afternoon. Met Chris, talked through what we needed and finished off with Tea in the sunshine outside looking out onto Alpacas! Bellissimo!!
We found the whole process from making our first call to receiving our gorgeous rustic tressle tables really straight forward. They have only been in 2 days but we are already getting lots of people saying nice things about them and asking where we got them. Only criticism is pictures on website don't enlarge big enough to see close up quality. In the end we loved them but could be losing business as web pics don't do them justice.
We are a busy company so left Crown Display to come up with ideas after giving them brief of what we needed. What they produced was truly jaw dropping! Such a surprise to find people who exceed your already high expectations in what they provide. Worthy of a 5 star recommendation.
Very high standard of customer service Extremely helpful around the current Covoid19 circumstances
Thank you Laura, shop looks unbelievable. Please thank Driver also who had to carry everything a long way and didn't moan once!
Thanks for your kind help in providing free stands after our shop had flooded. It felt we were at an all time low and our business might not survive but your gesture and listening was something me and my husband will always remember.
Thank you Chris. Your company has given a level of service throughout our whole project I neither expected or thought could be achieved. You turned around making our unbelievable units on time and to our precise specification which I thought a push. All done with incredible patience and pleasantry.
Extremely pleased with the service we received - Paul made helpful suggestions on our planned counter, we were kept in touch with regards to progress, our finished counter is even better than we could have imaged, workmanship is excellent. Cannot rate the company high enough, a pleasure to do business with.
An absolutely brilliant company from the very start.
Thanks Chris for all your support supplying recent project. Out of hour help over the phone was invaluable!
Very pleased with service and products received. Pleasant people to deal with and didn't feel rushed to buy.
Working with Charity money we researched thoroughly before purchasing. Crown were way ahead in terms of Price, quality and approachability. Nothing was too much trouble, Thanks guys you are truly brilliant!
We ordered some bespoke Card racks and Counter units recently and had delivery yesterday. From the look and quality of the units which surprised us all to the delivery driver who couldn't of done more to help in a not to easy location to deliver we are absolutely delighted by everything provided from this company.
Ive been using Chris and the guys for nearly 7 years now and cannot ever remember a problem. In our industry its hard to find people who are reliable and you can trust. They have always gone the extra mile and recent job i had to call Chris late at night to avert potential prob. Not only did he answer he spent 20 mins talking through ways to get round it and called me very early next morning notifying me its all been sorted.
Crown Display is rated 4.94 based on 116 reviews