Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

How would you rate Cooleasy.co.uk ?

Richard J
"I was very disappointed to find the courier had lost and damaged my compressor when I asked if my warranty would still be valid if I used the batted compressor the answer was yes but when I asked if I would be compensated for the inconvenience of having a damaged item the answer was NO which I was very disappointed about because I am very sure that Easycool will be claiming from the couriers insurance!!!"
Bruno R
"I received my unit in the boxes sealed and when came out bottom part bent and scratched, unit is not fully installed yet."
"Fantastic product and the best after sales and technical advice I have ever received a big thanks to Neil for picking up the phone to me every 5 minutes picking his brain for technical information I would definitely be using and recommending cooleasy thanks again Tony adplumbing"
"As usual great service,great product,great price. Thanks"
"From first contact through to Danny commissioning the unit was straightforward, professional and friendly. The prices are competitive and delivery was exactly as promised. I would thoroughly recommend Cooleasy."
"Unfortunately things went wrong.... Admittedly, it was a very hot spell and coolers were in short supply. But our order was accepted and paid for and we were given a delivery date by a courier. We were then told our order was cancelled by text and to ring / contact another company name we had not even heard of to discuss. There was no clear phone number etc to do this, but there was a link... all very confusing.....It was all a pain in the bum, but we were refunded. I'm sure the company are ok and legit, but the processes wre a bit unclear."
"Purchased a split air con unit from Cooleasy. I contacted their support team about some configuration items and they were very helpful and quick to respond to my questions and offered great advice. The delivery arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. It was an easy fit unit and I installed it myself with usual DIY skills and usual home garage tools. It has been a pleasure and a welcome shock to deal with a customer focused company as so many online companies these days don’t put customers first but Cooleasy are excellent in their customer service, pricing and help/advice. Would highly recommend them and this product."
"What a nice change it has been buying from this company, It was a very pleasant experience even when something was not right and I had to phone it was a real person I got to talk to and he knew his product so things were made right quickly"
"The easy fit air conditioner arrived promptly, well packed apart from the bag containing pipes etc which was poorly taped and had split. Fitting of the a/c unit went well and so far it is performing very well. It would good if a flanging tool was offered as an optional purchase so that shortening the pipes would make a neater job rather than coiling the excess around the back of the unit."
"I have used CoolEasy for many years, fast efficient service with great reliable products. Kevin (MD GNS Ltd)"
"Excellent service air conditioning great easy install nice and cool now!"
"Great product and service."
"Easy fit system works very well and really quite easy to install"
"Happy with cool easy and the product but .... there where no instructions in English so had to search for them on the internet"
"Extremely helpful advise and fast delivery. Product is very good too. Excellent service!"
"very helpful with phone orders - checked stock straightaway and had the items in the post the same day, couldn’t be more helpful."
"i needed aw air-con unit. many sites had any in stock cooleasy had stock.ordered and supplied quick and easy. thank you j.killen"
"unit works great, quiet enough to sleep whilst operating and easily cools a room. Quite a heavy item to lift upstairs if moving up and down. Delivery next day, well boxed."
"I needed a chiller at short notice at the start of the heatwave, Cooleasy passed the first test - they had them in stock (others places I tried were out of stock) and a good range of choices. Next they had decent prices, delivery included and delivery took about 36 hours from Wales to Hertfordshire. All good."
"the product I ordered didn’t come with the relevant parts and I got in touch with the company explaining this - they have not yet replied."
Hi Sarah

unfortunately the items you have referred to in the email are an optional extra from the factory and are not advertised with this unit on our website.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion

thanks
"very good service"
"My delivery arrived on time, I paid for an AM drop. The instructions are not the easiest to follow but the phone support from Neil and via email was great. (need to improve the wiring instructions between the units)I can understand that with the heat wave things are very busy but i got through when i need to. I ordered a Midea split system for a bedroom , the indoor unit fan rattled after being installed, and the unit was changed without a blink next day. Its now running great , very quite at night, our old ceiling fan made more noise !, The out door unit is quite and only revs up when you need it on full power. The wifi apple app has loads of settings and features so you can completely control the system. I know some reviews get fabricated but you wont go wrong using these guys, I never bother with reviews but i did this time, I have had enough of the heat wave a gave in !! Best thing i have done with £400"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.71 based on 204 reviews