Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

Unit 7,
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam,
Port Talbot

Tell us how Cooleasy.co.uk made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Cooleasy.co.uk 1 star review on 29th July 2018
Richard Jeffery
Cooleasy.co.uk 2 star review on 6th July 2018
Bruno Ranginha
Cooleasy.co.uk 2 star review on 6th July 2018
Bruno Ranginha
More Photos & Videos
It's cool but it takes a little time to work through the whole room.
Couldn't place an order online due to address formatting issue, placed it over on the phone, item never showed up. Chased them up only to be told that they didn't send it out, and it had since gone out of stock and they were not going to get any more in. No apology offered, nor was an alternative model.
Buyer Beware !
Sitting here in my perfectly cooled office, I find it hard to remember the difficulties Ive had to endure over the last 3 weeks.
I purchased a Comfee split air conditioner from this company and it was shipped without gas. The company refused to help or believe me and insisted on speaking to the engineer who commissioned the unit. Unfortunately this friend of mine was unwilling to give his F gas certificate number as he did not want his employer finding out he was doing jobs on the side. So beware, you will have to pay extra for a nitrogen leak test and for filling with R32 refrigerant.
Its a shame because the air conditioning machine is very good.
Im sorry you feel this way and dont agree with the UK law but if you will not supply us an F-gas installation document or even let us speak to the installer then there is nothing else we can do. We did tell you we would be discrete and not even ask his name but you point blank refused.

In this industry there are regulations we have to abide by. We are still more than happy to help you if your installer is willing to talk to us.
Excellent customer service, no quibble refunds, prompt delivery and great telephone support.
I had an issue with my first unit, and Neil was super helpful in sorting everything out for me and getting a new unit delivered. Appreciated the great service and the good communication from the company in general.
Never ordered air conditioning products before so, to a newcomer, an expensive and complicated purchase. Spoke with Jonathon who provided friendly, helpful and non-pushy product advice on what would be the most suitable product for our needs. He arranged for a local installation engineer to contact us. 8 days from initial phone call we placed the order and again spoke with Jonathon: would endorse other opinions about good customer service - thank you.
This is the second time we have ordered air conditioner from Cooleasy. They were incredibly helpful with the technical aspects both times and a very personable service. Delivery both times was fast in a few days and arrived undamaged. I am most immpressed with their service.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery and very happy with service.
Great service from start to finish. Really good advice and unit arrived when stated.
Bought a Comfee 2.6kw air con unit for the bedroom - excellent price when you consider we recently had a quote from a professional to supply & install at £1,300 plus vat - not too bad, BUT, he wanted another £1,400 to install a second unit in the room directly above - 2 v simple installs - 1 days work and the units and parts would be say a total of £1,300 max so £1,400 for a days work - where is the economy of scale and an honest days work for a fair price?

We are experienced DIY'ers but have never done air con before, hubby has limited car air con experience and electric experience so once we found the easy install units at Cooleasy, we thought we would try one unit, the worst that could happen is we have to pay to have it re-gassed.
The instructions from the manufacturer are both wrong (in parts) and hard to understand ...however, with some v prompt responses to queries from various staff at Cooleasy (Mike & an installer) we did it, it works great & the unit is v quiet and works well. We are so happy I just ordered another 3.5kw unit for the bedroom above and I have no doubt that will be easier & much quicker now we have done one.
Probably too difficult for someone with no DIY experience but otherwise, doable.
Thanks guys
Have used cooleasy twice and would certainly use again. Good price with amazing service _I placed order online and within the hour had a phone call to say the item was being dispatched and would be with me the day after_and that's exactly what happened _exactly what all customers want
Excellent Service. Ordered a Vision 3.1 System over the weekend and received a call on the Monday to say it would be delivered on the Wednesday.
Driver called 30 minutes before he delivered and I received it before 11am.
Installed it on the Friday after a quick call to technical regarding removing a couple of wing nuts, which was answered promptly and accurately.
Easy install and all working fine.
Brian F
Delivery came in two parts
Due to unknown reason but second part of delivery was dealt with expediantley when told of missing item.

On opening accessories box items for drain (tubing) was missing
Have cobbled together a make do pipe until I can locate a pipe locally.

Advert suggested the AC was Toshiba but no Toshiba badging anywhere
Only badge engineered generic labels so still not not aware of main manufacturers components.
Team were helpful in helping me select the right air conditioner, the goods arrived when they should. Couldn't really ask for me.
This is my 3rd purchase from cooleasy and can throughly recommend this company. They also helped with an fgas engineer to commission the unit
An online company at its best. Super helpful and knowledgeable staff on the telephone resolving any questions in seconds :)) Good price and brands not so well known but with good quality. Have not installed yet but all what was promised on the website and per phone conversation has happened. Lightening fast delivery with instructions, bits and bobs. Highly recommended indeed! Keep cool and prosper Cooleasy! :))
First class friendly support, good quality products and price.
I have been a customer of Cooleasy for many years for both business and personal use. Excellent service and reliable products, haven’t and don’t consider going elsewhere.
Delivery was on time, within 24 hours of dispatch. The Air conditioning Unit I purchased works like a dream. It was purchased for use in a workshop to dry it out and provide minimum constant heat. The humidity dropped from 88% to 62% within 3 days and temperature is being held at 14C. Highly recommended.
very helpful, knowledgeable and fast
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.70 based on 241 reviews