Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

Tell us how Cooleasy.co.uk made you happy

Richard J
"I was very disappointed to find the courier had lost and damaged my compressor when I asked if my warranty would still be valid if I used the batted compressor the answer was yes but when I asked if I would be compensated for the inconvenience of having a damaged item the answer was NO which I was very disappointed about because I am very sure that Easycool will be claiming from the couriers insurance!!!"
Bruno R
"I received my unit in the boxes sealed and when came out bottom part bent and scratched, unit is not fully installed yet."
"Fantastic product and the best after sales and technical advice I have ever received a big thanks to Neil for picking up the phone to me every 5 minutes picking his brain for technical information I would definitely be using and recommending cooleasy thanks again Tony adplumbing"
"Team were helpful in helping me select the right air conditioner, the goods arrived when they should. Couldn't really ask for me."
"This is my 3rd purchase from cooleasy and can throughly recommend this company. They also helped with an fgas engineer to commission the unit"
"An online company at its best. Super helpful and knowledgeable staff on the telephone resolving any questions in seconds :)) Good price and brands not so well known but with good quality. Have not installed yet but all what was promised on the website and per phone conversation has happened. Lightening fast delivery with instructions, bits and bobs. Highly recommended indeed! Keep cool and prosper Cooleasy! :))"
"First class friendly support, good quality products and price."
"I have been a customer of Cooleasy for many years for both business and personal use. Excellent service and reliable products, haven’t and don’t consider going elsewhere."
"Delivery was on time, within 24 hours of dispatch. The Air conditioning Unit I purchased works like a dream. It was purchased for use in a workshop to dry it out and provide minimum constant heat. The humidity dropped from 88% to 62% within 3 days and temperature is being held at 14C. Highly recommended."
"very helpful, knowledgeable and fast"
"Very happy with the unit, the only thing is we can not find the 5 year warranty."
"Good pricing but beaten by fantastic customer service and communications. Will use again."
"Ordered Thursday, arrived Friday, as advertised. Self installed on Monday/Tuesday, I am 71 and not as quick as I used to be. One small niggle, easily rectified by the people on the end of the phone. Looks to be good quality equipment but only time will tell! Bring it on (summer and winter)"
"I cannot recommend these guys enough. The attention to detail and level of customer service offered is matched by very few companies. Thanks guys for all the help 👍"
"We all expect a first class service these days and Cooleasy certainly delivered. Not only were they efficient, it was actually a joy to do business with them. I'll be buying a second Split Unit from them in due course. The unit itself is a nice piece of kit and very easy to install as a am an experienced engineer but any DIYer wouldn't have a problem."
"All good"
"Excellent product and prompt delivery. Everything needed for installation included. Good installation guide. Highly recommended."
"Cooleasy is the only company i could find who would sell to end users, as i had particular requirements for my split AC Unit. The chaps on the phone were not only friendly (and return your calls) but they know your order by name. I was pleasantly surprised when i called to check on the delivery date (my engineer was coming on the weekend), they knew me by name, they also ensured my delivery would arrive by the end of the week, which it did. Now thats what you call customer service!! I will be using cooleasy again when we are ready to purchase a multi split AC unit."
"Good price for a smart air conditioning unit, but I have marked it down a star for describing it as an easy fit unit, which it most certainly is not. It needed professional installation and took two guys from a local company almost 6 hours to assemble and install."
"Everything went great."
"Great customer service and after sale support."
"Purchased a mini split ac from cool easy. Very helpful told me exactly what one I needed next day delivery so fast. Delivery driver was very pleasant I checked delivery as per there instructions no problems found and signed for it. I installed the system myself as I'm a very competent D.I.Yer with no problems although you must follow the instructions I think it's best to read them a few times before you start. I also hired the core drill as you need a 65mm hole through the wall. The indoor unit is fitted with a normal 3 pin plug but the lead isn't that long only around a 1 mtr long. If your thinking about buying air con I would definatly recommend cooleasy they go the extra mile. Thank you cooleasy."
"Good purchase easy fit👍"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.73 based on 228 reviews