Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

How would you rate Cooleasy.co.uk?

"Great customer service. Great product."
"I haven't even finished the install yet but I felt I had to post a review to say how awesome my experience has been with them so far. I initially sent an online chat question about whether the fitted units could be re-gassed and Neil instantly phoned to answer me and then told me all the things I needed to know, he then advised which was the best one for me (which was the one I had already chosen). There was no attempt to sell me anything while on the phone and I ordered online later that day. Delivery was super quick by Danny who then went above and beyond to explain the installation process to me. I think it would have taken me a hell of a lot longer to do what I have done so far without his help, awesome guy. It's so rare to see customer support like this these days and I must congratulate you. Once I have installed my fused switch and connected the piping I will update this review with how the unit performs also. Brilliant job guys."
"Ive had my LG 3.5kw unit in use for 4 weeks now Danny was exceptionally helpful and his advice on installation was spot on very impressed i will be using these guys again without hesitation."
"Hard work getting to speak to someone on the 0800 number, left 3 messages with an operator but never returned my call. But once I had emailed Cooleasy with a few questions, size of unit, size of wall brackets etc they could have not been more helpful. Promised delivery of my order on Monday 19th Feb. and true to their word it has arrived all complete."
Hi Ian

Thank you for the 5 star rating, sorry you had problems getting hold of us over the phone but we had not stopped over those few days but rest assured that should no longer happen as we have now expanded our team in the Margam office.

If you have any further questions i think you have our direct number now just give me a call.

Cheers

Neil
"Very quick delivery."
Victoria O
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful helpful staff. Answered all questions I had and explained any problems."
"I’ve had the Easyfit 3.5KW High Wall Inverter Heat Pump up & running for 3 weeks now. This unit is the real deal. On collecting the Unit from Danny, He went above & beyond, with regards to help & installation tips etc. Nothing was to much trouble for him. I would recommend these Guys & Have done. The Product & Service is 5 Star."
John C
"This is the second time I have dealt with them, both times it was easy to order online, fast delivery. When I asked a question earlier this year regarding installation, the staff were very helpful (due to having product knowledge) and I recommend this supplier. I wish some other suppliers would take a leaf out of their book!"
"Had excellent advice and service from Danny. Super fast delivery. What more can I say. Very impressive. Thank you."
"This is my first purchase with Cooleasy and I must say a great product which I am very happy with. The units arrived quickly and well packed. I have some DIY experience and so this was an advantage. My only criticism was that a template for the interior unit would be very useful and save a lot of measuring and re-measuring before making a hole in the wall. The instructions are good but if you are not familiar with what to expect then again the diagrams could be clearer. I have seen a lot worse elsewhere though! I am delighted with the unit which is very quiet and currently installed in our lounge and I am getting used to all the various features! I will definitely be getting another one though to install in our bedroom as it is so quiet. Overall an excellent choice and just help us out with that template please :)"
"Excellent service and tech support from Chris. Made specifying and purchasing the unit straightforward and quick. System delivered next day as agreed. The system took me approximately two days to fully install and commission, which isn't bad going for one person. My only gripe is that the control cable fitted to the evaporator unit needed extending by 700mm as it is actually shorter than the combined length of the evaporator pipes and supplied connection pipes. Apart from that, the system is efficient and very quiet. 10/10"
"Very happy with service. Have not installed unit yet but very happy with appearance."
Jonathan W
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a domestic system and made contact with Cooleasy by email, I received a swift reply from Chris who was very helpful in answering my questions and once ordered my system arrived very quickly. Would use again. Thank you."
"Super service"
"I couldn't have hoped for a better transaction. I called for advice and got a very helpful and knowledgeable person, placed the order online and received the units the following day. I have never fitted an AC unit but the instructions were very clear and if you follow then to the letter you won't have problems. I'm really pleased and the price was excellent."
"Easy to order. One item was on backorder: that was clear on the website when I ordered, but I also got a phonecall and email to make sure I was aware. Good service."
"Great units, great delivery, installed in 3 hours. I have x2 of these now.."
"Great customer service! Followed up on delivery and was updated on order progress."
"It would have appreciated receiving an instruction manual and a remote control which I understood were part of the package. Neither of these were delivered."
"Very simple and informative website, made my choice of air condition unit very easy. I was given a dispatch date, but unfortunately there was a slight delay, outside the control of CoolEasy, who kept me updated constantly. I feel let down by a lot of companies who don't give two hoots about customers, or customer service, however Cooleasy went above what was expected, in order for me to receive my product. It is very refreshing to see a company to deliver this high level of customer service......so a huge thank you, and a definite recommendation for this excellent and reliable company. Steve (Galaxy3CMedia)"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 161 reviews