Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

How would you rate Cooleasy.co.uk ?

Richard J
"I was very disappointed to find the courier had lost and damaged my compressor when I asked if my warranty would still be valid if I used the batted compressor the answer was yes but when I asked if I would be compensated for the inconvenience of having a damaged item the answer was NO which I was very disappointed about because I am very sure that Easycool will be claiming from the couriers insurance!!!"
Bruno R
"I received my unit in the boxes sealed and when came out bottom part bent and scratched, unit is not fully installed yet."
"Fantastic product and the best after sales and technical advice I have ever received a big thanks to Neil for picking up the phone to me every 5 minutes picking his brain for technical information I would definitely be using and recommending cooleasy thanks again Tony adplumbing"
"Cooleasy is the only company i could find who would sell to end users, as i had particular requirements for my split AC Unit. The chaps on the phone were not only friendly (and return your calls) but they know your order by name. I was pleasantly surprised when i called to check on the delivery date (my engineer was coming on the weekend), they knew me by name, they also ensured my delivery would arrive by the end of the week, which it did. Now thats what you call customer service!! I will be using cooleasy again when we are ready to purchase a multi split AC unit."
"Good price for a smart air conditioning unit, but I have marked it down a star for describing it as an easy fit unit, which it most certainly is not. It needed professional installation and took two guys from a local company almost 6 hours to assemble and install."
"Everything went great."
"Great customer service and after sale support."
"Purchased a mini split ac from cool easy. Very helpful told me exactly what one I needed next day delivery so fast. Delivery driver was very pleasant I checked delivery as per there instructions no problems found and signed for it. I installed the system myself as I'm a very competent D.I.Yer with no problems although you must follow the instructions I think it's best to read them a few times before you start. I also hired the core drill as you need a 65mm hole through the wall. The indoor unit is fitted with a normal 3 pin plug but the lead isn't that long only around a 1 mtr long. If your thinking about buying air con I would definatly recommend cooleasy they go the extra mile. Thank you cooleasy."
"Good purchase easy fit👍"
"Very fast reliable delivery air con system quite simple to fit for a good diyer always someone on the end of phone to talk you through any questions you may have.Took about 5 hours to install biggest job was cleaning up after drilling 65mm hole in double brick wall.Apart from that was quite straight forward and had air con by teatime.Both indoor and outdoor units almost silent and cools very quickly.In all a really good value air con system and a really helpful company first class thanx for all the advice.Highly recomended."
"Very good communication very fast despatch and delivery excellent company to deal with"
"great to be kept upto date on what is going on,have no hesetation in reccommending your company.many thanks."
"I can't speak too highly of our experience with this company or the product. The knowledge passed across during my initial enquiries and finally during installation was first rate, it really was. I am a builder but no aircon installation engineer so this was new ground for sure but the instructions were thorough and excellent. It all appears to be money very well spent!"
"As usual great service,great product,great price. Thanks"
"From first contact through to Danny commissioning the unit was straightforward, professional and friendly. The prices are competitive and delivery was exactly as promised. I would thoroughly recommend Cooleasy."
"Unfortunately things went wrong.... Admittedly, it was a very hot spell and coolers were in short supply. But our order was accepted and paid for and we were given a delivery date by a courier. We were then told our order was cancelled by text and to ring / contact another company name we had not even heard of to discuss. There was no clear phone number etc to do this, but there was a link... all very confusing.....It was all a pain in the bum, but we were refunded. I'm sure the company are ok and legit, but the processes wre a bit unclear."
"Purchased a split air con unit from Cooleasy. I contacted their support team about some configuration items and they were very helpful and quick to respond to my questions and offered great advice. The delivery arrived very quickly and in perfect condition. It was an easy fit unit and I installed it myself with usual DIY skills and usual home garage tools. It has been a pleasure and a welcome shock to deal with a customer focused company as so many online companies these days don’t put customers first but Cooleasy are excellent in their customer service, pricing and help/advice. Would highly recommend them and this product."
"What a nice change it has been buying from this company, It was a very pleasant experience even when something was not right and I had to phone it was a real person I got to talk to and he knew his product so things were made right quickly"
"The easy fit air conditioner arrived promptly, well packed apart from the bag containing pipes etc which was poorly taped and had split. Fitting of the a/c unit went well and so far it is performing very well. It would good if a flanging tool was offered as an optional purchase so that shortening the pipes would make a neater job rather than coiling the excess around the back of the unit."
"I have used CoolEasy for many years, fast efficient service with great reliable products. Kevin (MD GNS Ltd)"
"Excellent service air conditioning great easy install nice and cool now!"
"Great product and service."
"Easy fit system works very well and really quite easy to install"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.72 based on 214 reviews