Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

How would you rate Cooleasy.co.uk ?

"Would give 5 stars but had to return unit .faut with unit on opening package"
"Service was excellent...got a machine that I can use with ease. Very pleased I'll certainly return to Cooleasy should I need another machine."
"I placed the order in good time and was promised delivery the next day, it didn't happen, I then received an email the following morning to apologise for the delivery a day late that didn't happen?? then when finally delivered 1 of the 4 packages was missing... grrr! another day passes..!! received the following morning.. not a happy chap. to be fair the guys at Cooleasy were very helpful, which is more than I can say for DPD that attempted to make the delivery...DPD, get your act together.... disgusting service."
"First review I've ever written, the customer service was just fantastic, they are so helpful any really know what they are talking about. I wouldn't buy from anywhere else now. The products are great and at a reasonable price. I can't recommend them enough!"
"Fantastic product and the best after sales and technical advice I have ever received a big thanks to Neil for picking up the phone to me every 5 minutes picking his brain for technical information I would definitely be using and recommending cooleasy thanks again Tony adplumbing"
Geoffrey B
Verified Buyer
"Phoned for tech help. very helpful and gave me confidence to order. order arrived as promised and was fitted without problems."
"Over the moon with the service over the moon with the aircon"
"Ordered an air conditioning unit and arrived very quickly. Also, they were the best price i could find on the internet."
"Delivered on their promise and the units arrived next day."
"Great team, excellent ongoing advice from Brian. Excellent prices. Superb communication. Quick delivery. Very good experience."
"One of the best companies we have used recently and we would use them time and again the service and help is exellent"
"Best customer service ever- they aren't just selling boxes, these guys really know what they are talking about. Will definitely be buying from them again (and again...). Highly recommended. Thanks."
"Great customer service. Great product."
"I haven't even finished the install yet but I felt I had to post a review to say how awesome my experience has been with them so far. I initially sent an online chat question about whether the fitted units could be re-gassed and Neil instantly phoned to answer me and then told me all the things I needed to know, he then advised which was the best one for me (which was the one I had already chosen). There was no attempt to sell me anything while on the phone and I ordered online later that day. Delivery was super quick by Danny who then went above and beyond to explain the installation process to me. I think it would have taken me a hell of a lot longer to do what I have done so far without his help, awesome guy. It's so rare to see customer support like this these days and I must congratulate you. Once I have installed my fused switch and connected the piping I will update this review with how the unit performs also. Brilliant job guys."
"Ive had my LG 3.5kw unit in use for 4 weeks now Danny was exceptionally helpful and his advice on installation was spot on very impressed i will be using these guys again without hesitation."
"Hard work getting to speak to someone on the 0800 number, left 3 messages with an operator but never returned my call. But once I had emailed Cooleasy with a few questions, size of unit, size of wall brackets etc they could have not been more helpful. Promised delivery of my order on Monday 19th Feb. and true to their word it has arrived all complete."
Hi Ian

Thank you for the 5 star rating, sorry you had problems getting hold of us over the phone but we had not stopped over those few days but rest assured that should no longer happen as we have now expanded our team in the Margam office.

If you have any further questions i think you have our direct number now just give me a call.

Cheers

Neil
"Very quick delivery."
Victoria O
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful helpful staff. Answered all questions I had and explained any problems."
"I’ve had the Easyfit 3.5KW High Wall Inverter Heat Pump up & running for 3 weeks now. This unit is the real deal. On collecting the Unit from Danny, He went above & beyond, with regards to help & installation tips etc. Nothing was to much trouble for him. I would recommend these Guys & Have done. The Product & Service is 5 Star."
John C
"This is the second time I have dealt with them, both times it was easy to order online, fast delivery. When I asked a question earlier this year regarding installation, the staff were very helpful (due to having product knowledge) and I recommend this supplier. I wish some other suppliers would take a leaf out of their book!"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.79 based on 173 reviews