Cooleasy.co.uk Reviews

sales@cooleasy.co.uk

South Wales Distribution Centre
Kenfig Industrial Estate
Margam

How would you rate Cooleasy.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very quick delivery."
Victoria O
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful helpful staff. Answered all questions I had and explained any problems."
"I’ve had the Easyfit 3.5KW High Wall Inverter Heat Pump up & running for 3 weeks now. This unit is the real deal. On collecting the Unit from Danny, He went above & beyond, with regards to help & installation tips etc. Nothing was to much trouble for him. I would recommend these Guys & Have done. The Product & Service is 5 Star."
John C
"This is the second time I have dealt with them, both times it was easy to order online, fast delivery. When I asked a question earlier this year regarding installation, the staff were very helpful (due to having product knowledge) and I recommend this supplier. I wish some other suppliers would take a leaf out of their book!"
"Had excellent advice and service from Danny. Super fast delivery. What more can I say. Very impressive. Thank you."
"This is my first purchase with Cooleasy and I must say a great product which I am very happy with. The units arrived quickly and well packed. I have some DIY experience and so this was an advantage. My only criticism was that a template for the interior unit would be very useful and save a lot of measuring and re-measuring before making a hole in the wall. The instructions are good but if you are not familiar with what to expect then again the diagrams could be clearer. I have seen a lot worse elsewhere though! I am delighted with the unit which is very quiet and currently installed in our lounge and I am getting used to all the various features! I will definitely be getting another one though to install in our bedroom as it is so quiet. Overall an excellent choice and just help us out with that template please :)"
"Excellent service and tech support from Chris. Made specifying and purchasing the unit straightforward and quick. System delivered next day as agreed. The system took me approximately two days to fully install and commission, which isn't bad going for one person. My only gripe is that the control cable fitted to the evaporator unit needed extending by 700mm as it is actually shorter than the combined length of the evaporator pipes and supplied connection pipes. Apart from that, the system is efficient and very quiet. 10/10"
"Very happy with service. Have not installed unit yet but very happy with appearance."
Jonathan W
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for a domestic system and made contact with Cooleasy by email, I received a swift reply from Chris who was very helpful in answering my questions and once ordered my system arrived very quickly. Would use again. Thank you."
"Super service"
"I couldn't have hoped for a better transaction. I called for advice and got a very helpful and knowledgeable person, placed the order online and received the units the following day. I have never fitted an AC unit but the instructions were very clear and if you follow then to the letter you won't have problems. I'm really pleased and the price was excellent."
"Easy to order. One item was on backorder: that was clear on the website when I ordered, but I also got a phonecall and email to make sure I was aware. Good service."
"Great units, great delivery, installed in 3 hours. I have x2 of these now.."
"Great customer service! Followed up on delivery and was updated on order progress."
"It would have appreciated receiving an instruction manual and a remote control which I understood were part of the package. Neither of these were delivered."
"Very simple and informative website, made my choice of air condition unit very easy. I was given a dispatch date, but unfortunately there was a slight delay, outside the control of CoolEasy, who kept me updated constantly. I feel let down by a lot of companies who don't give two hoots about customers, or customer service, however Cooleasy went above what was expected, in order for me to receive my product. It is very refreshing to see a company to deliver this high level of customer service......so a huge thank you, and a definite recommendation for this excellent and reliable company. Steve (Galaxy3CMedia)"
"I queried the product immediately after delivery, with customer services. They advised everything should be well. I then tried the unit, my worries were immediately realised. Again I contacted customer services, and was told I couldn't return the product, as I had used it. I then sold the unit on, fully informing the buyer with an accurate description of the products features. The description of the air conditioning unit was misleading, if not completely falsified. It didn't have an oscillating fan, it was extremely loud, and it certainly wasn't a Toshiba. But oh, possibly a Toshiba compressor."
"great products, speedy delivery would recommend 100% Well done"
We are sorry for the delay in getting your order out but almost everyone in the country was trying to purchase AC units at the same time over a 5 day period. We did try and call all the customers to tell them the delivery would be late as we physically could not get them on the trucks but im sure we missed a few calls.
DR ENRICO C
Verified Buyer
"Very kind and helpful staff, quick delivery"
"Great service and great piece of kit"
Cooleasy.co.uk is rated 4.80 based on 157 reviews