ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good Prompt Reliable Services.
Very good service, only negative would be that I would prefer to have had the invoice split so that the delivery charge was a separate item.
Just a pity the roof leaks
I paid for my container by bank transfer, for a fast delivery. Initially I was disappointed, as the delivery date came and went, and a second date and a third date also. However a week late and with a complementary padlock, my container arrived. On a flatbed truck with a "Hiab", and after 15 minutes, it was offloaded and levelled, and he was away. This made me a very happy chappy, and a proud owner of a virtually new 20`container. I`ll be going back to Parsons containers for my next one.
Not a brand new (used once for shipping) container which we had thought was the case but this could have been misunderstanding on our part. Nonetheless the container is fine and in perfectly good condition. Delivery was swift and well organised. Very easy to deal with and we would certainly purchase again. Thank you.
Delivered promptly and professionally, and the container was in a good condition considering it is 2nd hand.
Delivery was very well organised and drivers were helpful. 3 out of the 4 containers were in perfect order the other one had dents in it.
The team at Parsons were helpful and easy to deal with, the only complaint, although out with Parsons control, would be the quality control at the dispatch point (Grangemouth) was disappointing
Extremely pleased with the container, delivery and siting the driver was polite and helpful, it was not the best of weather on the day. The container is dryer than our garage.
all went well good service all round thank you
everything went well...container as anticipated
From first contact for a quote right through to delivery communication was very good. Pricing was competitive and I was pleased with the service.
All worked fine. Did not need the stickers but we'll spray them over!
ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 112 reviews