ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd

Tell us how ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
Verified Buyer
"Great container for a competitive price, smooth delivery and very happy with the service overall."
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with my green container, efficient service"
Verified Buyer
"The container was ordered for equipment storage, it was very reasonably priced, delivered exactly as expected, and in very good condition. The company was very helpful, and couldn’t do enough for us."
"Just a pity the roof leaks"
"I paid for my container by bank transfer, for a fast delivery. Initially I was disappointed, as the delivery date came and went, and a second date and a third date also. However a week late and with a complementary padlock, my container arrived. On a flatbed truck with a "Hiab", and after 15 minutes, it was offloaded and levelled, and he was away. This made me a very happy chappy, and a proud owner of a virtually new 20`container. I`ll be going back to Parsons containers for my next one."
"Not a brand new (used once for shipping) container which we had thought was the case but this could have been misunderstanding on our part. Nonetheless the container is fine and in perfectly good condition. Delivery was swift and well organised. Very easy to deal with and we would certainly purchase again. Thank you."
"Delivered promptly and professionally, and the container was in a good condition considering it is 2nd hand."
"Delivery was very well organised and drivers were helpful. 3 out of the 4 containers were in perfect order the other one had dents in it."
"The team at Parsons were helpful and easy to deal with, the only complaint, although out with Parsons control, would be the quality control at the dispatch point (Grangemouth) was disappointing"
"Extremely pleased with the container, delivery and siting the driver was polite and helpful, it was not the best of weather on the day. The container is dryer than our garage."
"all went well good service all round thank you"
"everything went well...container as anticipated"
"From first contact for a quote right through to delivery communication was very good. Pricing was competitive and I was pleased with the service."
"All worked fine. Did not need the stickers but we'll spray them over!"
ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 91 reviews