ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd Reviews

Paul Robins
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2019
Addlestone Electrical Wholesalers Limited
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
Absolutely fabulous service and really pleased with the product. Paul was great and really helped us get what we were after. Everything was easy from start to finish. Will be back!
I asked for painting and was very poor job.
Delivery driver unprofessional on delivering
We are sorry that you have had a negative experience with your container purchase. If you would like to contact us direct regarding any issues, we will be happy to discuss this with you. Best Regards, Parsons Containers Ltd
Excellent products and unrivalled service. Great people to deal with, particular thanks to Paul and Dean.
Very good service and very accommodating to our needs and location of the container.
We are pleased with the project as the container provides security for our expensive machinery. the communications with your company from quotation to final installation has been very good , considering this took place during Covid 19 lockdown.
I attach some photographs showing the installation which was adjacent to a car park and public walkway.

Many Thanks
John Lawrie
Vice Chairman
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020  ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020  ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Fast friendly service, always available on mobile for questions answered.
We placed an order for a 40' container back in March and although most places were shut down due to Covid, Parsons still managed to get the job done and we managed to achieve our project completion date and keep our customer happy. We had a few snagging issues but these were put right. We would certainly use them again.
Not something I do everyday, spend this amount of money on somewhere to put a mower and garden tools, so I was quite daunted. Parsons were very helpful from start to finish and I ended up with a used container wind and water tight, brackets to fit shelves to and freshly painted. Positioning was quite tight but done professionally by delivery man.
Extremely happy with the service and a very clean container would certainly recommend them thankyou
The outstanding part of the supply of this container was the skill , determination and helpfullness of the delivery driver. He was absolutely brilliant and should be thanked personally. If every supplier had his attributes , life would be simple !!
We are very happy we chose Parsons Containers. Excellent service from quotation through to delivery.
ALL THE STAFF I DEALT WITH WERE GREAT AND MOST HELPFUL.
THANKS
Good Prompt Reliable Services.
From my US office, I ordered four, 40' containers and then flew to the UK to oversee their delivery. Container Container personnel were very responsive to my needs and often helped overcome the 5-hour UK-US time difference by maintaining email communications late into the evening. Everyone involved, including the sub-contracted delivery drivers, paid close attention to the details and was professional, efficient, and very skilled at their jobs. Container Container also expedited delivery of the containers to deliver them within three days of order, rather than the five days originally estimated. Well done Container Container!
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Very good service, only negative would be that I would prefer to have had the invoice split so that the delivery charge was a separate item.
10 out of 10 Very pleasant to deal with, they were the best price, and wouldnt use anyone else.
Ray Chappell
Thank you for your efficiency in my initial enquiry, the communications and ultimately the delivery of our fantastic (single use) 20 by 20. It is immaculate and we are delighted
Delighted with the product. We gave the measurements and we got precisely what we requested. The driver was brilliant.
Very efficient and the man that delivered it first class and will use you again
Great quality well-manufactured container, I have ply lined and insulated mine with 9mm ply and 2 inch Rockwool and use as a dry warm storage space for my DJ equipment.
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2019