ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd
Own Driver, Courier

Tell us how ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd made you happy
From my US office, I ordered four, 40' containers and then flew to the UK to oversee their delivery. Container Container personnel were very responsive to my needs and often helped overcome the 5-hour UK-US time difference by maintaining email communications late into the evening. Everyone involved, including the sub-contracted delivery drivers, paid close attention to the details and was professional, efficient, and very skilled at their jobs. Container Container also expedited delivery of the containers to deliver them within three days of order, rather than the five days originally estimated. Well done Container Container!
Very good service, only negative would be that I would prefer to have had the invoice split so that the delivery charge was a separate item.
10 out of 10 Very pleasant to deal with, they were the best price, and wouldnt use anyone else. Ray Chappell
Thank you for your efficiency in my initial enquiry, the communications and ultimately the delivery of our fantastic (single use) 20 by 20. It is immaculate and we are delighted
Delighted with the product. We gave the measurements and we got precisely what we requested. The driver was brilliant.
Very efficient and the man that delivered it first class and will use you again
Great quality well-manufactured container, I have ply lined and insulated mine with 9mm ply and 2 inch Rockwool and use as a dry warm storage space for my DJ equipment.
Excellent service all round from start to finish. The standard of workmanship in adding the door and window to the container was excellent. Would definitely recommend them as a company and have no hesitation in using them again Thank you
communication and service OK, but containers that arrived were nothing like the photos of "typical" that were sent. One was very putrid smelling and badly rusted inside - as though it had been rammed full of baled septic waste, totally unsuitable for storing re-salable goods in (which is the purpose we bought it for), the other was terribly battered on top and sides, rusty all over, badly sealed and labelled "unserviceable". Looks like it's fallen off the top of a container ship, bouncing off every level of containers on its way down, then after a decade undersea, dragged back up from the bottom of the ocean scraping against the craggy sides of an underwater volcano. I understand Parson's is probably a broker, but do they have any idea what they are sending out in their name? Never again will I buy pre-loved containers. These are not resalable, just money down the drain.
I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your containers. This is the first time this has been brought to our attention so please allow us to look into it.
If you would like to send me photos of the units to stephen@parsonscontainers.com we will take a look as it’s difficult to comment without seeing the units.
As described at order stage, used shipping containers are typically 10 – 17 years old from date of manufacture. They have been used for shipping over this period, so will inevitably have dents and some surface rust which occurs from being handled at the ports/ exposure to sea waters etc.
We pay the container depots to inspect all our units on arrival to ensure fully wind/ watertight, operational double doors with seals intact and to put them to cargo worthy industry standard before release, which these units were.
However, please send the photos through and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Best Regards,
Stephen Collins
Container Sales Manager
We were very happy with your company and will use again.
the company were helpful in establishing our requirements and delivered on time and good value, easy to work with and would recommend them
A shipping container was delivered and as promised it was immaculate . The lorry driver was nice and helpful.
Was impressed with speed and efficiency of delivery. Easy to deal with. Container arrived promptly. So pleased with service we immediately recommended you to a neighbour who I believe has purchased one also for his company in Exeter. Many thanks.
Good price, excellent quality. Delivery driver brilliant. Shame the weather was so wet.
An Excellent product anda very helpful delivery person. Altogether, a first class service. Thank You
Very pleasant company to deal with. Haulage company also very good,
Excellent service, supplied and sited as agreed, no issues.
very satisfied with competent delivery driver and modified container finished to a good standard.
Great container for a competitive price, smooth delivery and very happy with the service overall.
Really happy. Good condition secure Only wish they could get the price down just a bit and I would buy many more.
ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 107 reviews