ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd Reviews

ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2019
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2019
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 23rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
We are pleased with the project as the container provides security for our expensive machinery. the communications with your company from quotation to final installation has been very good , considering this took place during Covid 19 lockdown.
I attach some photographs showing the installation which was adjacent to a car park and public walkway.

Many Thanks
John Lawrie
Vice Chairman
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020  ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020  ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 27th August 2020
Fast friendly service, always available on mobile for questions answered.
We placed an order for a 40' container back in March and although most places were shut down due to Covid, Parsons still managed to get the job done and we managed to achieve our project completion date and keep our customer happy. We had a few snagging issues but these were put right. We would certainly use them again.
Not something I do everyday, spend this amount of money on somewhere to put a mower and garden tools, so I was quite daunted. Parsons were very helpful from start to finish and I ended up with a used container wind and water tight, brackets to fit shelves to and freshly painted. Positioning was quite tight but done professionally by delivery man.
Extremely happy with the service and a very clean container would certainly recommend them thankyou
The outstanding part of the supply of this container was the skill , determination and helpfullness of the delivery driver. He was absolutely brilliant and should be thanked personally. If every supplier had his attributes , life would be simple !!
We are very happy we chose Parsons Containers. Excellent service from quotation through to delivery.
ALL THE STAFF I DEALT WITH WERE GREAT AND MOST HELPFUL.
THANKS
Good Prompt Reliable Services.
From my US office, I ordered four, 40' containers and then flew to the UK to oversee their delivery. Container Container personnel were very responsive to my needs and often helped overcome the 5-hour UK-US time difference by maintaining email communications late into the evening. Everyone involved, including the sub-contracted delivery drivers, paid close attention to the details and was professional, efficient, and very skilled at their jobs. Container Container also expedited delivery of the containers to deliver them within three days of order, rather than the five days originally estimated. Well done Container Container!
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 21st January 2020
Very good service, only negative would be that I would prefer to have had the invoice split so that the delivery charge was a separate item.
10 out of 10 Very pleasant to deal with, they were the best price, and wouldnt use anyone else.
Ray Chappell
Thank you for your efficiency in my initial enquiry, the communications and ultimately the delivery of our fantastic (single use) 20 by 20. It is immaculate and we are delighted
Delighted with the product. We gave the measurements and we got precisely what we requested. The driver was brilliant.
Very efficient and the man that delivered it first class and will use you again
Great quality well-manufactured container, I have ply lined and insulated mine with 9mm ply and 2 inch Rockwool and use as a dry warm storage space for my DJ equipment.
 ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Excellent service all round from start to finish. The standard of workmanship in adding the door and window to the container was excellent. Would definitely recommend them as a company and have no hesitation in using them again
communication and service OK, but containers that arrived were nothing like the photos of "typical" that were sent. One was very putrid smelling and badly rusted inside - as though it had been rammed full of baled septic waste, totally unsuitable for storing re-salable goods in (which is the purpose we bought it for), the other was terribly battered on top and sides, rusty all over, badly sealed and labelled "unserviceable". Looks like it's fallen off the top of a container ship, bouncing off every level of containers on its way down, then after a decade undersea, dragged back up from the bottom of the ocean scraping against the craggy sides of an underwater volcano. I understand Parson's is probably a broker, but do they have any idea what they are sending out in their name? Never again will I buy pre-loved containers. These are not resalable, just money down the drain.
I am sorry to hear that you are dissatisfied with your containers. This is the first time this has been brought to our attention so please allow us to look into it.
If you would like to send me photos of the units to stephen@parsonscontainers.com we will take a look as it’s difficult to comment without seeing the units.
As described at order stage, used shipping containers are typically 10 – 17 years old from date of manufacture. They have been used for shipping over this period, so will inevitably have dents and some surface rust which occurs from being handled at the ports/ exposure to sea waters etc.
We pay the container depots to inspect all our units on arrival to ensure fully wind/ watertight, operational double doors with seals intact and to put them to cargo worthy industry standard before release, which these units were.
However, please send the photos through and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Best Regards,
Stephen Collins
Container Sales Manager
We were very happy with your company and will use again.
the company were helpful in establishing our requirements and delivered on time and good value, easy to work with and would recommend them
ContainerContainer / Parsons Containers Ltd is rated 4.81 based on 116 reviews