Container Container Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Container Container

Tell us how Container Container made you happy

Telephone
"Rang up with an emergency and needed container that afternoon to store some valued equipment. Called at 2pm and office staff arranged for Hiab to meet us on at their container depot to load container onto our trailer. All loaded by 3:30pm this bearing in mind was a Friday! Will definitely recommend!!"
"Very helpful and efficient staff from start to finish and delivered the container on time to our site in Airdrie. Many thanks"
"perfect condition"
"I paid for my container by bank transfer, for a fast delivery. Initially I was disappointed, as the delivery date came and went, and a second date and a third date also. However a week late and with a complementary padlock, my container arrived. On a flatbed truck with a "Hiab", and after 15 minutes, it was offloaded and levelled, and he was away. This made me a very happy chappy, and a proud owner of a virtually new 20`container. I`ll be going back to Parsons containers for my next one."
"excellent service from first contact to delivery of container"
"Was as new , in actual fact I doubt the 2 I had bought had even done 1 Trip. The Guys who delivered where very helpful and polite in getting them into place The Flooring was as new with no marks from loading or unloading"
"Excellent service order paid for and delivered in days no hassle exactly the service my clients would expect from my business"
"Door leavers bent and large dents in the roof which hold water."
Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear you aren't completely satisfied with your container. Used shipping containers are generally 10 - 15 years old from date of manufacture so will inevitably have some dents that have occurred over their lifespan. Also, the depot inspect all units before they are released to ensure doors are fully operational so I presume the bent leavers aren't affecting the operation? Note, that we will offer you a 12 month wind/ watertight guarantee on your container.
Although it isn't possible to control all events, we strive to offer the best customer service we can so if any problems arise please contact us on 0844 561 7975 and we will do what we can to help.
ContainerContainer Ltd.
"Excellent communications, and the container was delivered on time as arranged. The delivery driver was excellent putting the container exactly where I wanted it. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your feedback, we strive to give our customers an excellent service and it’s good to hear that you think we do. We have passed on your feedback to the delivery driver and he was thankful.
Thank you for recommending us, we are here if you ever need another shipping container.
Best Regards
ContainerContainer Ltd.
"Not a brand new (used once for shipping) container which we had thought was the case but this could have been misunderstanding on our part. Nonetheless the container is fine and in perfectly good condition. Delivery was swift and well organised. Very easy to deal with and we would certainly purchase again. Thank you."
"Order was processed very smoothly, cntrs. released as promised, very good service."
"Delivered promptly and professionally, and the container was in a good condition considering it is 2nd hand."
"The required modifications of adding vents and feed throughs to the container we carried out quickly and to a high standard."
"Delivery was very well organised and drivers were helpful. 3 out of the 4 containers were in perfect order the other one had dents in it."
"Very easy to deal with and quickly delvered"
"Both Stephen and Louise were pleasent and easy to talk to. Containers came to me as described. Transaction and delivery went smoothe and quick. I would be happy to deal with you again and have recomended you to friends."
We pride ourselves on the customer service we give here at ContainerContainer we have passed Stephen and Louise your feedback and they are grateful for your response. We are here if you ever need another shipping container, and thank you for passing our name to your friends.
Best Regards
ContainerContainer Ltd.
"Can't complain about the service easy to deal with would use your self again thanks George"
"I have had the good fortune to deal with Parsons on 2 occasions and felt that the service and helpful staff were second to none from the girl on the phone up the chain to sale and arranging delivery to site , will be dealing with them again before the end of year that's how confident we feel about their service.. J. Stanton (Fairyland Antiques Glasgow.)"
"From the first phone call to getting the container delivered it was quick and easy to deal with. The container was in great condition and I would defiantly recommend containercontainer to anyone that's looking to buy a container. Thanks for all your help"
"container as described , good service delivery and put in place within the week."
Container Container is rated 4.78 based on 67 reviews