Container Container Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Container Container

Tell us how Container Container made you happy

Telephone
"A brilliant company to deal with , they delivered what they promised when they promised and it was exactly as stated."
"Very happy with quality and condition of container, delivery and placement."
"Great service very easy transaction."
"Absolutely Great!"
"Have bought 4 containers over last 2 or 3 years. Fabulous phone service, great prices and faultless delivery service."
"A pleasure to deal with."
"Very good and good service .very pleased with the drive on Lordy."
"I was more than happy with the service I received"
"Excellent customer service. Kept informed. Great prices. Delivery on time and driver very polive and helpful. Would recommend to other clubs and associations. Thank you from Whitehall Park Supporters Group Darwen Lancashire."
"They didn't the delivery schedule was a farce."
Hi Ian,
Apologies for the delivery issues on this one.
In order to keep your costs to a minimum, we delivered the containers on a back-load basis. However, the contract haulier we used had a couple of cancelled jobs that week which unfortunately pushed your original delivery date back a couple of days.
This was out of our control but we will take the feedback on board and strive to ensure this doesn't happen again in future.
Best Regards,
Stephen Collins
Container Sales Manager
"We are a community organisation, totally outside our comfort zone in the acquisition of a container, so we were greatly assured by the quality of the advice and service we received. The sales staff were helpful and informative from the outset and not only arranged for the delivery of the new unit, but also the removal of an older container, which saved us time and money. The container we received is of very sound quality and we are altogether totally satisfied with the experience of working with Parsons."
"Friendly helpful staff. Every thing was sorted and delivered on time with no problems."
"Rang up with an emergency and needed container that afternoon to store some valued equipment. Called at 2pm and office staff arranged for Hiab to meet us on at their container depot to load container onto our trailer. All loaded by 3:30pm this bearing in mind was a Friday! Will definitely recommend!!"
"Very helpful and efficient staff from start to finish and delivered the container on time to our site in Airdrie. Many thanks"
"perfect condition"
"I paid for my container by bank transfer, for a fast delivery. Initially I was disappointed, as the delivery date came and went, and a second date and a third date also. However a week late and with a complementary padlock, my container arrived. On a flatbed truck with a "Hiab", and after 15 minutes, it was offloaded and levelled, and he was away. This made me a very happy chappy, and a proud owner of a virtually new 20`container. I`ll be going back to Parsons containers for my next one."
"excellent service from first contact to delivery of container"
"Was as new , in actual fact I doubt the 2 I had bought had even done 1 Trip. The Guys who delivered where very helpful and polite in getting them into place The Flooring was as new with no marks from loading or unloading"
"Excellent service order paid for and delivered in days no hassle exactly the service my clients would expect from my business"
"Door leavers bent and large dents in the roof which hold water."
Hi Paul, we are sorry to hear you aren't completely satisfied with your container. Used shipping containers are generally 10 - 15 years old from date of manufacture so will inevitably have some dents that have occurred over their lifespan. Also, the depot inspect all units before they are released to ensure doors are fully operational so I presume the bent leavers aren't affecting the operation? Note, that we will offer you a 12 month wind/ watertight guarantee on your container.
Although it isn't possible to control all events, we strive to offer the best customer service we can so if any problems arise please contact us on 0844 561 7975 and we will do what we can to help.
ContainerContainer Ltd.