Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Very helpful online chat service.
Initial error from C2C, wrong size of coveralls received, size we required was and still is out of stock. However, Tracey quickly offered a couple of alternatives and promptly arranged dispatch once I`d sent an amended PO through. Can`t give full marks unfortunately due to initial error but thanks Tracey for doing what you could to meet the customer`s expectations
Very prompt & efficient service.
Had a very good service from Connect 2 Clean rooms with clear and concise communication. The install team was very knowledgeable, and swift. The C2C team took care of our customers portable clean room solution in a pretty good timescale for us. Even though some necessary materials where not shipped with the whole, the team manage to get them on location in time.
Tracey was very helpful
Very helpful staff on the messaging system. I'm yet to make a purchase though.
Generally very good customer service, experienced engineers. Price for servicing/validation is a bit excessive for what is actually involved.
Good response and very helpful, just took a little while to respond to my initial query.
Brilliant customer service.
Rapid response to my visit to the website
Aswers were fast. The only problem was that I needed simple answer but was iformed that another person will contact me by e-mail. Maybe that was due to internal procedures but for simple questions I would prefer to receive simple answers at once.
quick response and help
There was a problem with my online account, which meant I was unable to log in & was also unable to reset the password. I used the online chat facility & thanks to help from Elle, this was resolved quickly! 5 stars for the help, but only 4 stars for cleanroomshop as the problem shouldn't really have happened in the 1st place!
quick service and are going to follow up my query
Tracey dealt immediately and proficiently with my enquiry
live chat service, pretty good
Laura was really helpful with my order. The ordering process was not too easy, as a first time purchaser. Laura assisted with my queries quickly and very ably
Quick response, met my needs!
Helpful and prompt customer service
Very professional in guiding us through the process of ordering, friendly and helpful members of staff-specifically Eleanor
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.91 based on 822 reviews