Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Poor customer service, they cancelled my order without informing beforehand or attempting to even offer alternatives. I have forged new business relations with more reputable companies as they have excellent customer service. Cleanroomshop will not put your needs first so I would avoid. I am only putting this on reviews because I have raised a complaint and despite saying a I would get a reply from someone in charge, I have heard nothing!
We are sorry that you are unhappy with the service provided. As we are a reseller, our order fulfilment is subject to the capacity of our supply chain and your order in January contained PPE products that were affected by the global shortage of supply caused by the coronavirus outbreak. As the situation evolved, we were left with no choice but to cancel orders and refund customers. We are pleased you have been able to source the goods you needed elsewhere.
I have ordered masks and paid immediately. I asked my card issuing bank, and I was told that the money has been transferred to your company.
But suddenly your company told that, to avoid fraudulence, you would refund my payment and require me to repay by a bank transfer. That will incur an extra 2% service charge from my credit’s bank.
The CS communicating with me could not explain clearly the rationale. I feel confused why my payment has to be refunded although you have received my payment. This caused extra cost and inconvenience to your customers.
We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your recent experience with Cleanroomshop. We have recently experienced a high number of attempted fraudulent card payments on orders containing facemasks and so, unfortunately, emergency measures have had to be put in place. I’m afraid we have no control over charges issued by your bank. Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you.
Sales staff are unhelpful and unbothered. Taking over a month to confirm if they can do the job or not. They don't want to install curtains. Just want to sell them.
Not willing to install or even be honest by saying "We can't do this job, sorry".
Wasting customers time by saying we'll get back to you but don't. I've been trying to chase them up for over a month.
I am sorry that you felt our service levels fell short of your expectations. Due to the nature of retrofitting equipment that does not form part of a complete solution provided by ourselves, our options are sometimes more limited in what we can offer. Should you wish to contact me directly to discuss this further then I am available at helen@connect2cleanrooms.com

Many thanks,