Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Brillaint...great response to my requirements for Certs on the product bought!
Quick, friendly, no hassles...Tracey Barnes yer a Star!
Good service and helpful customer service advisers
Very helpful, managed to amend my urgent order for an alternative with earlier availability with no fuss.
good service and feedback on issues. Reports are very complete and accurate.
I have been talking to Eleanor and she has been brilliant with helping me find out information on the range of components they sell at CleanRoomShop. I have been very impressed with their customer service and attentiveness and will be working with them again in the future.
very quick response, easy to get across what i was after
My company is not the end user of the cleanroom items but i normally purchase weekly from Helen or Nicky . As am not qualified in this sector i sometimes require technical advise from the staff at connect 2 to which they are very professional and help full at all times. Orders are normally received in a few days without problems.
The service and time put into helping our company find the right product is outstanding and shows that your customer service team have a wealth of knowledge and resources available to them.
I would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your excellent service and assistance as always. We always receive to notch service, both in efficiency and support. Keep up your good work !!

Aaron Grima B.sc
Customer service was top notch. Nothing seemed too much trouble.

Oliver assisted me with the purchase and (most importantly) ended up saving our company a great deal of money though his advice and knowledge. As a newbie - this was greatly appreciated.

On the whole, I thought the company came across friendly, yet very professional.
The online support have been excellent! Thanks
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff, fast delivery and high quality products. I would highly recommend Cleanroomshop.com
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.91 based on 822 reviews