Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

284 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

How would you rate Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com?

Verified Buyer

Very helpful and quick in respons
Unverified Reviewer

I needed to find out the status of an order that I placed, Elle helped me out and found out all of the necessary information I required extremely quick.
Joop De Smit
Unverified Reviewer

The cleanroom performs well, our goals as far as cleanliness are met. The construction is solid yet flexible. The install teams are superb. Very customer oriented, eager to deliver a quality product. Accurate planning of the production and installation means good project control.

If a point of critisism is to be mentioned it is this: The translation from customer intent to actual design leaves points to be desired. Alert communication from C2C could be improved.
Unverified Reviewer

Met with a very professional and efficient service. Anything I requested was dealt with promptly.
Ross
Unverified Reviewer

Fast efficient information provided during the chat.
Jay C
Unverified Reviewer

We had a customer that required the MSDS sheets for certain products - and we did not have them on file. Nor could we locate them quickly online.

Tracey got our request - said just a moment - and it was less than a moment before the sheets were made available.

Thanks!
GP (Scotland)
Unverified Reviewer

Went above and beyond to help when we needed a spare part.
Always kept us up to date with the progress of our enquiry.
Sergei Sarkisov
Unverified Reviewer

Hello, Jayde from customer support have answered all my questions and provided all necessary information for ordering. I plan to order the products from your site.
ARTERIUS LTD, Leeds
Unverified Reviewer

Very friendly and customer-oriented company, excellent communication throughout the process of design, installation, ongoing maintenance, validation and after sales support. Its been a pleasure working with the team at Connect 2 Cleanrooms.
Dr Chris Stace - LumOptica Limited
Verified Buyer

Thank you for installing our new clean area for our optical assembly work. Service has been very good from start to finish and we are very pleased with our new facility.
Verified Buyer

Easy to deal with, helpful & very prompt.
Kate Berry
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service from start to finish. The team are always professional and friendly. They feel like a family to us.
Chris
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and quick customer service, very pleasant to deal with.
Gimena Ratto
Verified Buyer

The customer service is excellent.
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, managed to amend my urgent order for an alternative with earlier availability with no fuss.
Tom Haffenden
Verified Buyer

Customer support available immediately, very helpful and friendly.
Verified Buyer

Fabulous customer service, very helpful and very pleasant to deal with. All queries and orders are dealt with promptly and professionally.
Yvonne

Prompt service, helpful staff
Sophie
Verified Buyer

By providing me with the information I require
Leo
Verified Buyer

Great service. Fast reply.
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.90 based on 284 reviews