Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com:

Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Tell us how Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com made you happy
Very helpful, very fast response and knowledgeable about current stock and options.
Very quick reply to instant message on chat
Easy to use website and very efficient delivery. I contacted them via the chat feature and got a response straight away. Will definitely use again.
As usual a super fast response to a request for a quote. The staff are always pleasant and polite and go out of their way to help. Prices are always competitive and they are my first port of call for anything clean room related. Delivery is always prompt and products are packaged really well.
Tracey was extremely efficient in looking after my queries, really happy with the level of service that I received
Tracey was extremely helpful
Excellent service and delivered to site the next day that was essential. i do not think anyone else in the country could offer this... thanks to Tracey for her speedy responses!
I spoke to Tracey who was very helpful and dealt with my question very promptly!
Friendly and very helpful with finding alternative products to ones out of stock
Quick help with updating delivery address. Thank you.
Very friendly and very helpfull staff. Very rare at the minute to get good custoemr service but Tracey knows how to treat her customers. Hats off . Thank you again
I was talking to Tracey about an outstanding order and sizes of gloves and she was very helpful and answered my questions as quickly as possible.
John is consistently helpful, efficient and goes the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Knowledgeable, professional and slick all round. Thank you!
Tracey and her team are absolutely awesome. When you have a problem, these guys are by your side to help you solve your problems!
We will meet us again, promise!
Tracey was super fast in responding to my massages and she provided quote in less than 10 minutes. Great customer service!
Spoke to Tracy. Very knowlegable and polite. Also very professional
Information about the products and their availability is clear and straight. team is quite helpful. products are good quality
Tracey dealt with my query quickly and professionally.
Tracy was very helpful and answered all of my questions
Had an online chat with Laura.
Very helpful and quick to return the information I needed.
Thank you, Laura!