Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com: Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

info@connect2cleanrooms.com

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com ?

"She is very helpful"
"Very Good service and quick response and direct to the point"
"Quick response, and helpful"
"very prompt response"
"good live chat service with Tracy."
"Dawn was extremely helpful in providing all the information we required for the product. This was also provided to us without delay!"
"Very good experience working with them. Quick answer to my email."
"Yes I was very happy connecting with you through Laura, who gave me all the attention , offered me options to choose from what I was looking for and within a short time. I am really grateful. Shedrack"
"Laura is very helpful and polite! Thank you very much"
"I was confused about which types of dust bags to get and Tracey helped locate the exact kind on my first enquiry. Thank you for your efficient and quick response. Aliya"
"Tracey is very nice and patient to answer my questions and share some helpful links. it is an amazing experience."
"I used the online technical support service to ask questions that were essential to the maintenance and cleaning of the clean room at my company. The service was very good, and quick to point me in the right direction. Thank you for your assistance."
18 Churchill Way
Unverified Reviewer
"Very Happy with the service, had a faulty item i first spoke to harry who was very polite and told me what to do and then Dawn who was very quick with her reply and a replacement has already been sent out"
"A very fast and helpful response from Tracey"
Istvan Jocsak
Unverified Reviewer
"Laura was very helpful, and quick in the same time. She provided great service"
"Quick and easy. Excellent service."
"Customer support was excellent."
Carl Fletcher
Verified Reviewer
"Most recommended, straightforward from start to finish. provide complete solutions without the need to be micro managed. ongoing support is outstanding. Looking forward to hopefully working together on the next project."
"Pleasant and efficient ......quick way of getting info when needed...thanks"
"Tracey was fantastic - helping me resolve the account issues for some International Transactions and Deliveries Highly recommend Cleanroomshop.com"
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.92 based on 488 reviews