Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com

About Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com: Connect 2 Cleanrooms create modular cleanroom solutions for critical environments. Cleanroomshop.com provide consumables and equipment for cleanroom use.

Riverside HouseForge Lane Halton

How would you rate Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com?

Matti
Verified Reviewer

I had a very pleasant correspondence with Sandie Palmer today, thank you for your service!
Ian Robinson
Unverified Reviewer

Good service and helpful customer service advisers
Ian Robinson
Verified Reviewer

Eleanor was very professional when processing my orders, helpful when dealing with any delivery or consumable issues and knowledgeable with new quotations and products!
Thank you!
Charmaine Corbin
Unverified Reviewer

Dawn was absolutely amazing with regards to my order
Ian MacKenzie
Unverified Reviewer

I received very helpful support from your company which really helped me complete an investigation i was doing. Big thank you from me.
Emma Bolam
Verified Reviewer

Extremely prompt responses to all my queries with excellent Customer Service. A great supplier.
Lee Tatton
Verified Reviewer

Connect 2 Cleanrooms provides Torbay Pharmaceuticals with an excellent service, they are committed to work with us to ensure all of are requirements are achieved.

There level of service ensures that are partnership will continue as we both grow.

Verified Reviewer

Great support in choosing suitable products for our cleanroom, defining the cleaning & assembly processes and in finding solutions regarding any other kind of cleanroom related topics. Thank you very much..
ELAINE
Unverified Reviewer

Great Service and rapid response.
Jason
Unverified Reviewer

Very happy with service from ordering to delivery.
Verified Reviewer

Always very helpful and quick to response.
Juliet
Verified Reviewer

The products are fantastic but it is the customer service that makes connect 2 cleanrooms so easy to deal with. prompt responses to questions and requests along with accurately listening to any requirements and doing everything they can to fulfil them are their forte. I look forward to working with them again

good service
Feige
Verified Buyer

quick and Professional answers (Dawn)
Verified Buyer

Fast response and friendly service
Callum
Verified Buyer

The account process was easy to set up. Would recommend just on this service alone. 5 stars!
Verified Buyer

They are very quick to reply and ship items, and these arrive in good manner and according to what has been ordered. Staff is always very nice.
Verified Buyer

Very friendly, efficient and helpful response to an urgent enquiry.
Margaret
Verified Buyer

The customer support has been very good, knowledgeable on your products and suggesting how we could get the best prices by increasing our order by a small amount. Everything I required was in stock and with next day delivery I would not go anywhere else for my consumables.
Tony Theodore
Verified Buyer

I find myself chasing people every day in order to get what they promised me, so how refreshing is it when someone like Eleanor takes on our problem and solves it quickly, efficiently and cheerfully. To say I am impressed is a gross under-exaggeration, as Eleanors enthusiasm has just taken the pressure off me. Priceless. Thank you very much.
Connect 2 Cleanrooms & Cleanroomshop.com is rated 4.90 based on 313 reviews