Confused.com - Car Finance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Confused.com - Car Finance
Read Confused.com - Car Finance Reviews
Figure shown end of search weren't same which I was actually quoted. Missleadin g
Massively overpriced quotes compared to your competitors.
Diverted me to several layers of loan brokers. No actual loans.
Very expensive and not at all competitive
Good credit score, no final acceptance.
Software is easy to use and provides clear quotes but received much cheaper quotes elsewhere and no balloon payment option.
Matched with a finance company that couldn't help me and now receiving 100s of spam emails and texts.
Didn’t find a good deal
Waste of time.
Other sites came up with loans under 3%,your best was over 10%
Disappointing I told the system that I was self-employed and didn't get paid monthly, but still I got emails saying congratulations you've passed even though I still had to get through income check. Needless to say wasted exercise.
You failed to find useful results which I found with moneysavingexpert
The companies just mess you about the company just mess you about you and never get the finance
Not at all riveting unhelpful and slow mr milne not the experience you get hooked on
Very poor indeed I have an Experian credit score of 999 and even then the option I got was a loan but no option for PCP. I then went on to do a quote directly on Admiral and was accepted straight away at their advertised rate of 7.9%
Simply referring to third party brokers that anyone can find in a standard google search. Of course these outfits charge a massive fee.
Not great
Your slogan says you’ll be cheapest yet you’re the most expensive. + your eligibility isn’t even correct.
After filling out the forms and it reporting that I would be 100% accepted for Car Finance... it was wrong. They didnt/couldnt accept me and now I've got yet another hard search on my credit file that I would not have agreed to if the site hadnt said I would be accepted 100%. Not impressed or happy with this,
Absolute rubbish!