Confused.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Confused.com

About Confused.com: Confused.com is a price comparison website specialising in insurance and financial services. Confused.com is the first & longest-running UK insurance comparison site.

Categories:
3rd Party Only
3rd Party,Fire&Theft
Accountants
Comprehensive

Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"POOR Because l did not get any 2for 1 cimera tickets you said l would get"
(Motor) - Posted 2 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"I found that going through Confused.com got me cheaper insurance than if I went directly through the Agency. I found it to be an easy experience"
(Home) - Posted 2 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Keep getting spurious calls from reclaim sites and suspect you have sold in my contact details."
(Motor) - Posted 2 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"Unfortunately my previous insursurer didn't supply proof of my no claims discount in time requested resulting in my policy being cancelled and a 50 pounds cancellation fee applied, renewing was an additional 70 pounds above the original policy! Was refused reimbursement of cancellation fee. All in all a costly experience"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"very disappointed with with quote me happy, being unable to upload no claims letter, only when cancelled policy did they say i could send it to them in post, will never buy off confused.com every again.VERY DISAPPOINTED."
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"what I have stated in your questionnaire is not mentioned when the original provider is making the policy. It is a misleading statement."
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Data transferred from confused account to insurer's database not 100% replicated, leading to discrepancies not picked up over the phone with insurer's phone representatives."
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I ended up with a poor deal on my car insurance from onecall and feel I was subjected to a load of extras not originally quoted"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"It took about 6days to sort the quote. Eventually I FOUND a phone no. And the lady sorted it out in about 10min. Wouldn't recommend. Only phone."
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"No good after received balance transfer for my car which is total loss for £4000 - £600 excess which is £3400 after next 5days they rang me and said my car is worth £4195 and repairable and I say is tooo late for this they as why? I say you pay me already and I signed everything and they ask who pay you the money I say your insurance staff from admiral and them they said will ring back and never did"
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"Confused was great, but I have had a terrible time with Premier Choice then Alliance Insurance. As a new customer they, quite rightly, needed to check my NCB and also asked for my drivers licence code. I sent details of my NCB from my previous Insurance which was fine but they didn't follow up on the driving licence. I have had to request policy details 3 times. I receive a letter telling me that the policy would be cancelled if I didn't respond,so I got the code again, but they still didn't give me policy details. Further requests by Phone were required"
"Better off and cheaper"
"It was easy to set up"
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"Why do i waste time filling all this in then when i go with a quote i have to be on phone to the broker for over an hour telling them all what ive just filled in on here, but then somehow my quote increases by over £1000."
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I was buying car insurance not home insurance can you check this got home insurance with british gas."
(Home) - Posted 6 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"when i buy car insurance,i want to get it sorted,pay and hopefully forget about it.my experience with a company that you recommended to me has been nothing short of woeful.we have had to go onto the dvla website to prove we have driving licences and send a code to the insurance company to prove who we are.secondly we have had to send photos of both our licences to the insurance company.thirdly we had to send a copy of our marraige certificate to the insurance company to prove who we are.this insurance company that you recommended to me was called either ladybird or fresh insurance ("
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"good to find cheap insurance however now receiving large number of spam emails everyday"
(Home) - Posted 6 months ago
William Screen
Verified Buyer
"First of all i never got insurance from you i only inquired about insurance but it was to expensive so i choosed a different insurance people"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"The experience itself was ok however i am now receiving a lot of junk mail despite specifying i didnt want this"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"The website is easy to use and gives great prices and easy to view options. It is easy to follow through to the vendor site and purchase the insurance. No problems. The issue is the harassment on the telephone from your sales staff. Each time I looked online and didn't purchase immediately, I got a telephone call. During the course of purchasing my last policy I received 3 calls on my mobile, 2 whilst I was at work, despite telling the first caller that I did not want any calls. It is a fundamental misunderstanding of your market - people like me use online sites precisely because we don't want sales calls. Epic fail on your part. I won't use again."
Confused.com is rated 4.60 based on 4,760 reviews