Confused.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Confused.com

About Confused.com: Confused.com is a price comparison website specialising in insurance and financial services. Confused.com is the first & longest-running UK insurance comparison site.

Categories:
3rd Party Only
3rd Party,Fire&Theft
Accountants
Comprehensive

Would You Recommend Confused.com no

The Insurer that I chose on your recommendation messed me about and so I cancelled using them and made other arrangements as I thought if I was having that trouble then what would happen if I needed to claim! I didn't want to risk it.
Besim Ibrahimi

Would You Recommend Confused.com yes

Very easy to deal with company
Sarwat Raouf

Thanks help fill 😉

Too many emails
Robert Butt

Would You Recommend Confused.com no

I was very disappointed to find that prices quoted where only valid for 24 hours which meant that after an evening checking and putting all of the data in I can back the following evening to find that the prices quoted had increased, just because I didn't complete the purchase the day before. Since when did confused.com start to act like an airline company? I find this totally unacceptable when major financial transactions like car insurance are being purchased and you need to check and double check all of the details are correct and the policy is the correct type for your needs. This will be a major consideration next year when choosing who to buy further insurance products.

Would You Recommend Confused.com yes

I took out insurance with Adrianflux and I have neverexperianced stress that this company caused. I was repeatedly asked for information which on one occasion I had given three times.
In future I will contact companies direct to sort out my insurance.
Cory Keat

Would You Recommend Confused.com no

Ticked the do not contact me box, and had a phone call 4 times a day for the week after 🙄
Davis Gillies

Would You Recommend Confused.com no

I obtained quotes through Confused.com but I didn't buy my insurance policy through them, and can't understand why I'm receiving a feedback survey thanking me for buying my policy through Confused.com

Not problem with confused
Priscilla Spence

Would You Recommend Confused.com no

Each time we went to purchase the insurance the price kept going up
Atick Miah

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

Why have not received my cinema tickets
Cathie Geach
Verified Buyer

paid for paper copy but 3 calls later eventually sent NB paid the fee £5.00 extra for this

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

Details entered for a car insurance quote and second to cheapest purchased and paid for. The company then rang me around 10 minutes after purchasing the policy and started 'confirming' details which sounded very odd. Needless to say a few things were astray and low and behold the policy went up £120. I cancelled then was landed with a £55 cancellation fee for a policy that hadn't even started. To top it all off I am now receiving endless calls from claims companies. Not impressed.
Sheila Hashemi Tafreshi

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

The comparison site was good and informative and I did choose insurance from it. However when it came to paying at the last stage I inserted all my details on line and a message appeared on the screen to say my credit card had not been accepted .
I then went directly to the insurance company to take out insurance and paid them directly.
When I received my credit card statement I discovered that the money has actually been paid to confused.com and that I then had 2 insurance policies .The insurance company had to sort out the mess.
Paul Davies

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

Given that the price of the insurance 'jumped up' by £80.00. By the time that the details were finalised I was already committed to using 'confused'. The platitude provided by way of explanation has done nothing to reassure me on the merits of using 'confused' for subsequent insurance.
Maria Muruaga
Verified Buyer

I choose Screetrade Insurance, I'm dessapoited the comunication is imposible by phone call, I really need fix my car's insurance.
Maria Muruaga
Ben Cundick

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

i didnt get my free gift last year or this year. very disappointed children!! also sent an email complaining about this but no response!
Roger Ellis

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

Your policy proposal was cheap and included all extras. But when the policy arrived, it had no extras at all. So I cancelled your suggested insurance and went back to my former company. So your policy oroposal was tantamount to being fraudulant.
Robert Hannaby

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

The price quoted on site was very basic and once all the add ons were added it became far more expensive.
My vehicle is a classic car and as such should benefit from a discount however by the time the insurers had begun messing about with constantly changing requirements I gave up and just forwent the discount

Would you recommend Confused.com? no

The company BeWiser.com did not honor the car insurance that they advertised for on confused.com. I was quoted a specific price and they said they would not be able to honor that even though they still advertised that particular promotion on confused.com. I then found another company that did offer me the same deal so whatever excuses BeWiser.com made was unjustified as I got the same deal somewhere else.
Confused.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,893 reviews