Confused.com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Confused.com

About Confused.com: Confused.com is a price comparison website specialising in insurance and financial services. Confused.com is the first & longest-running UK insurance comparison site.

Categories:
3rd Party Only
3rd Party,Fire&Theft
Accountants
Comprehensive

Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I called in to change my supplier which is eon, ,!it came back with a deal from eon a lot cheaper, , so I went for that £59 I think, ,,,then eon contacted me to say it was going to be £97 ,,,I don't understand why, ,,"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I would much rather speak to someone about my insurance. What happens if you don’t have a computer? It’s a poor do these days when everything is automated rather that the human touch. I won’t recommend anyone that you can’t get to speak directly to."
(Home) - Posted 2 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"The prices on your motor insurance Website did not match those with the Halifax; also information transferal did not match correctly. When I phoned to sort out, the price rose considerably and because your website had already taken my credit card payment, they tried to charge me a £20 cancellation fee even though all this was undertaken within half an hour. After assurances with numerous staff that my money would be returned, my bank statement showed that it still had not. They say that it went in a few days ago but I wait and see....."
"It's OK. Not too Bad"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I should have went with compare the market"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Too many prices shown that do not exist"
"Very good."
(Home) - Posted 2 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Bit disappointed that you are not doing any offers such as 2for1 or some other incentive to buy.Compare the market do it go compare do it and a couple of others.May need to think about this,thanks"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"POOR Because l did not get any 2for 1 cimera tickets you said l would get"
(Motor) - Posted 6 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"I found that going through Confused.com got me cheaper insurance than if I went directly through the Agency. I found it to be an easy experience"
(Home) - Posted 6 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Keep getting spurious calls from reclaim sites and suspect you have sold in my contact details."
(Motor) - Posted 6 months ago
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"Unfortunately my previous insursurer didn't supply proof of my no claims discount in time requested resulting in my policy being cancelled and a 50 pounds cancellation fee applied, renewing was an additional 70 pounds above the original policy! Was refused reimbursement of cancellation fee. All in all a costly experience"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"very disappointed with with quote me happy, being unable to upload no claims letter, only when cancelled policy did they say i could send it to them in post, will never buy off confused.com every again.VERY DISAPPOINTED."
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"what I have stated in your questionnaire is not mentioned when the original provider is making the policy. It is a misleading statement."
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"Data transferred from confused account to insurer's database not 100% replicated, leading to discrepancies not picked up over the phone with insurer's phone representatives."
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"I ended up with a poor deal on my car insurance from onecall and feel I was subjected to a load of extras not originally quoted"
Would You Recommend Confused.com no
"It took about 6days to sort the quote. Eventually I FOUND a phone no. And the lady sorted it out in about 10min. Wouldn't recommend. Only phone."
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"No good after received balance transfer for my car which is total loss for £4000 - £600 excess which is £3400 after next 5days they rang me and said my car is worth £4195 and repairable and I say is tooo late for this they as why? I say you pay me already and I signed everything and they ask who pay you the money I say your insurance staff from admiral and them they said will ring back and never did"
Would You Recommend Confused.com yes
"Confused was great, but I have had a terrible time with Premier Choice then Alliance Insurance. As a new customer they, quite rightly, needed to check my NCB and also asked for my drivers licence code. I sent details of my NCB from my previous Insurance which was fine but they didn't follow up on the driving licence. I have had to request policy details 3 times. I receive a letter telling me that the policy would be cancelled if I didn't respond,so I got the code again, but they still didn't give me policy details. Further requests by Phone were required"
"Better off and cheaper"