Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"Very good, competitive quotes from quality firms. I have instructed a solicitor from one of the options and saved around £500-£1000 on conveyancing for my purchase compared with the quotes I was given by mortgage advisers and estate agent."
"Very easy and fast. Solicitors get in touch and you simply choose the best one for your needs. Sorted in 30 minutes!"
"We recently joined the panel and are impressed with the quality of leads. The team were very helpful with setting up our account. We would highly recommend!"
"Very easy to use and companies reverted immediately by email and phone"
"I found this site very clear and easy to use and found what I wanted very quickly, saving time and lots of phone calls. I recommend this to others."
"Really helpful website found what I wanted at a fantastic price"
"Annoying because you have to give your phone number and I was spam called by 5 companies trying to sell me conveyancing within the next 10 minutes of submitting my request. Avoid!"
"Very good and easy to use. Found a reasonable price quote"
"very quick emailed quotes, easy to check up on past reviews and no bothersome phone calls from companies"
"Very quick and competitive, phone calls and emails were almost instant following up😀"
"Bombarded with calls & emails for days after asking for quote, despite not ticking box giving permission to be contacted!"
"Bit confussing no prices for quotes imediatly to help me choose ?"
"Quite a good site but in the end got a cheaper one loccaly"
"The quotes I received whete very quick and accurate the one I took up saved me over £1000.thank you for your help"
"Good service, managed to get a decent and low quote as a result."
"All very well helpful would recommend"
"I have selected conveyance solicitors, using 'Compare conveyance quotes' . I am very pleased with my choice and my home purchase process is progressing nicely. It is value for money service and to my best requirements."
"easy way to find best price"
"Easy to use and a quick response from suitable companies."
"I had a quick response to my query which were then followed up by email and telephone respionces"
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.09 based on 578 reviews