Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"Easy to access Easy to use Good response"
"It was a quick and simple process as I only had to input my details one time rather than for each quote I received. Made the whole process much easier."
"I was given a choice of Companies to choose from with very competitive rates."
"what an easy to use service that took the stress out of searching for a decent crop of solicitors to choose from."
"Does exactly what it says on the tin. Gives you quick easy access to a selection of conveyancing quotes"
"Great quotes, but even though I selected not to contacted by their partners, within minutes I was getting phone calls and emailed quotes, aswell as follow up calls days later. Not happy."
"it found me, hopefully, a quote substantially less than self sourced quotes"
"I found a better deal form a local solicitor who I could deal with face to face."
"It didn't. Too many quotes followed by too many calls and emails. A complete invasion of privacy"
"Simple way to get some competitive quotes. Extra filters in selection process would be very beneficial. Especially useful if one could select firms with offices within 25miles in case one needed to resolve any issues or pop in to sign contracts in order to speed things up. Definitely need to know at least where the two nearest offices are in the quotes information, in case this is a determining point in your selection."
"Harmony law are con artists, trying to charge me more than quoted and completely unprofessional telling me they don't recall a conversation from yesterday!! Read the reviews for them on Google and you see a completely different story than on the review site!!"
"they all say how good they are but who can you trust."
"It provides a simple and straightforward method of obtaining conveyancing quotes from multiple companies."
"Very friendly"
"It was very simple and easy to submit our details. Within few minutes list of the solicitores quotes were ready. I do recommend this website to others."
"Good selection of offers & rates,"
"Quickly got several competitive quotes"
"I did get a good price from one of the quotes. But it generated a LOT of spam emails in multiples from various companies I did not make contact with. On balance it was worth it, but a bit of a pain."
"Never again. All i wanted was a quick idea of fees. After 27 emails and 19 telephone calls from sales people offering their services it is hard to guess when this unwelcome and uninvited attention will stop."
"So easy to use clear cut to the point."
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.11 based on 469 reviews