Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"didn't have to ring them all up, nice and easy"
"It was not clear what this service would deliver, I expected to have quotes presented to me through the website in a controlled manner that would make comparison easy. Instead my details were shared with numerous conveyancers who added me to mailing lists and sent a huge amount of unwanted sales emails and calls my way. Pretty much all of the conveyancer firms on the site also seem to have quite poor user reviews and I decided to avoid them all entirely."
"It made it easy for me to review and contact conveyancers"
"Gave a good overview of costs and saved time contacting individual law firms."
"I requested quotes late on a Sunday night, received them and less than 12 hours later I had a barrage of calls and emails chasing up my response. Due to all of this I’m not going for any of the quotes as it was all too pressurising."
"There wasn’t a huge difference in the quotes.The highest quote was still very reasonable.All of the quotes were not locally based."
"The speed at which the comparison came and also the follow up emails from some of the companies who I had a quote from"
"All of the suggested companies have poor online reviews and the emails I have received off the back of using this site has been excessive. All of the correspondence was automated and chased daily when I didn't respond. I have gone with a local, personal company despite the price being much more, I didn't trust any of the others suggested. Perhaps you need to review who you're suggesting your customers should use?!"
"Lots of choice"
"Since using Compare Conveyancing Quotes, I have been bombarded with repeated emails from all sorts of conveyancers, all requesting more information than provided to the website initially and mostly not actually offering quotes. I am still getting emails now weeks after I have chosen a conveyancer and appear to have individually remove myself from their mailing lists. The best quote I got was not provided by this site either. Not very well thought out. Still I could win an iPad so it isn't all bad."
"I like that there are a range of different conveyancing companies and prices. I do wish that a bit more detail and accuracy could be built into the system so that I got 'guaranteed' prices. As it is, most of the quotes I saw stipulate that extra costs can occur during the conveyancing period, but no real idea of what they might be or how much extra they would add to the total bill. Better than it used to be in years gone by, but could still be a lot better with guaranteed prices."
"Conveyancers responding with quotes had extremely poor reviews elsewhere on the internet! With horror stories of inordinate delays and rude attitudes towards clients. Thus unable to proceed with any quote and had to look elsewhere."
"Very easy to use and prompt response times"
"Easy to use website with a speedy response from a variety of suppliers, all at reasonable prices."
"Wide range of competitive quotes"
"Great to be able to compare quotes in 1 place rather than go to firms individually."
"After doing the comparison I got a enormous amount of spam email from some of the companies. For one of them it took two emails to get them to stop emailing me."
"it made me choose a conveyancing firm with a very competitive price and very good reviews"
"It was useful for me . Thank you"
"I found a great deal but there wasn't much choice"
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.11 based on 437 reviews