Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
This was a really helpful way to compare quotes. I found some excellent quotes and was able to then secure the best deal in my conveyancing.
Had a selection of competitive quotes through. I'd also contacted some local firms (West Yorkshire) to see however they were a fair bit more expensive. We chose one of the conveyancing services after also independently reviewing their feedback on different sites and so far (although we are only at the beginning of our sale/purchase journey), they seem to be organised. Hope it continues!
Good, not bad
Excellent site to compare, saved nearly £500.00 on my conveyancing charges.. Definitely recommend it..
Not a very good selection and dead against always having to give out a phone number just to see quotes as these people always call you regardless so immediately puts me off dealing with them
these compare sites are really helpful
It help me find the best company to do the conveying withing 20 days! thanks
Compare Conveyancing assisted me in getting the right help at an affordable price
Using this resulted in a nightmare of people harassing me by phone and email.

I recieved calls from solicitors multiple times a day.
It's excellent to have a comparison site for something like conveyancing because just like other services, the consumer should have some method of protection (via price comparison and reviews) from sharks like lawyers and solicitors.
Quotes came instantly and all the companies who quoted followed up with a call and gave me the time I needed to review all my quotes and answered any questions on the content of what was included/nit included.
Quick and easy way to compare conveyancing quotes from a number of firms. Would recommend.
Compare Conveyancing is absolutely easy to use and very efficient service !!
I would definitely recommend anyone to use it if you want quick and accurate results.
Excellent and fast response and quotes but the offers however good were let down by extremely pushy follow ups. Too much high pressure sales for my liking so "no sale".
We kept getting phone calls from firms on you quote results who said that we had given them instructions. We had not clicked and buttons like this so there is something a bit wrong with your system. Prices were ok.
Good range of quotes with swift follow up from companies quoting.
Great idea to see all quotes together.
Be prepared for lots of phone calls.
The servicee works as anyone would expect.
Though the companies that quote do not, in that at least one or two companies constantly call for weeks, all I ask is that I get the quotes online, followed by an email, then it's up to me to followup with any quotes I receive,if I wish to.
It saved many hours of research, together with the fact comparisons where easily viewed.
Thank you.
Very easy to get quote comparisons and very fast responses
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.07 based on 676 reviews