Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"Shows the range of the cost of conveyancing for comparison in an easy to use and read site. Also have the choice to choose within your budget"
"Got alot of reply from all over the country and at good rates thanks"
"Easy to use, speedy responses from relevant people."
"Simple process gave clarity on expected costs and how to proceed"
"Found me the cheapest conveyor"
"because we got a really great deal and saved some money, always good news when moving!"
"Very quick response and contact with providers, very pleased with service"
"Just quotes very expensive. No problem with service."
"Much easier way of finding a solicitor than going through the telephone book and they contacted me !"
"Good response from a number of companies, although one or two of them sent further annoying follow-up emails at a time when the seller is quite busy with a number of other actions."
"I received 6 quotes on screen which were all I needed to get an idea of averages costs to expect whilst researching home buying. Unfortunately, I was then bombarded with 30+ emails and 12+ voicemails from prospective conveyancers. I didn't want to be contacted, I just wanted prices. I also think for 6 quotes, the amount of contact was OTT."
"Very fast turnaround and got lots of quotes. Went with a local firm after all - not sure i could be confident enough with remote or virtual conveyancy, felt a bit risky....."
"Very quick and easy to use. I had plenty of quotes to choose from. Thank you very much."
"Far too expensive as I could see. I’m just selling a property and the charges were similar to those of moving properties. You won’t get my custom at those prices."
"Quick and easy to use and results within moments."
"Easy to use and no tricky questions, knew exactly what I was answering."
"It's not so much bad, but rather inadequate, in today's world, many sellers like me have more than one charge 'the mortgage lender' on their property, I have two secondary charges on my property all registered with the 'Land Registry', so to improve your quotes the conveyance companies need to have at least four alternative quotes, first is no mortgage, second mortgage only, third mortgage and one secondary charge, fourth would be mortgage and two secondary charges. They all need to be absolutely clear about the final cost, does it include VAT? It should be stated if each is a member of the 'Law Society' or now called 'The Office for the Supervision of Solicitors', it should state if they are members of the FSA? It should also state if they have adequate fraud protection for the seller, and state any compensation schemes in place for such. also are there hidden charges like money telegraphy charges, or other disbursements? For me an ideal compare site would have the seller type in all the relevant boxes before being directed to actual quotes."
"I received a good quote."
"A great service, I had quotes quickly and was able to choose a solicitor who is moving forward at a good rate at a fraction of the price quoted on the high street. Thank you"
"I was able to quickly and easily canvas multiple quotes Would handy if you could incorporate rating system the cheapest isn’t always the best!"
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.10 based on 490 reviews