Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
Great idea to see all quotes together. Be prepared for lots of phone calls.
The servicee works as anyone would expect. Though the companies that quote do not, in that at least one or two companies constantly call for weeks, all I ask is that I get the quotes online, followed by an email, then it's up to me to followup with any quotes I receive,if I wish to.
It saved many hours of research, together with the fact comparisons where easily viewed. Thank you.
Very easy to get quote comparisons and very fast responses
After submitting details, I got six quotes for online services ranging from £530 to £820 (Cash buyer for a flat). Some of the companies sent multiple emails. When I looked at reviews, some were very poor, so I went local (approx £900).
All I wanted was a list of quotes instead all I got was endless emails and Pushy phone calls.
Super easy to use. Quick responses too. Recommended.
Comparing conveyancing quotes is so easy and simple to use. The website does all the work so you don't have to!
Very easy to get conveyancing quotes. All companies sent emails and contacted me regarding quotes. Prices very much cheaper than local solicitors.
Quick and easy to use. I saved £1000 by using this website.
Quotes higher than available contacting conveyancing solicitors and load as quote is through a agent
Very helpful site. I found a conveyancing solicitor within minutes.
You certainly provided a lot of quotes but then I got absolutely bombarded by emails from the conveyancing companies. Way too many emails.
Happy with the service
I received a quote from Rosscoates which I accepted and paid a £200 deposit upon acceptance. I filled forms out and gave them copies of my land registry documents of the property and the purchase of the Freehold. They then advised that there was an additional £400 extra as they advised I didn’t have a Freehold property even after giving them Land Registry Certificate. Obviously, I was unhappy with this and advised them to cancel it. Was advised to send an email to confirm cancellation and they would pass it to relevant person to organise refund. A week later after numerous calls and emails I was given the person dealing with it who was never given the information in the first place. She then advised that it will take up to 28 days to refund! This is totally unacceptable! I have since instructed another conveyancer who hasn’t had any issue whatsoever with my Freehold property. The quote you get should be the quote you pay!!
Easy to use, quotes came through quickly, convenient way to compare. Would use again.
Fantastic service, much cheaper than other comparison sites!! Thanks!
I found Compare Conveyancing Quotes through Google and I'm glad I did as I was able to obtain 7 different quotes in minutes. After comparing them all I made my decision and contacted the chosen company directly. Thanks!
A very easy way to get quotes. I received prices from various companies within minutes.
Fair choice, thank you