Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"I had a quick response to my query which were then followed up by email and telephone respionces"
"after a short telephone call and minimal effort on my part, compare conveyanancing worked out great for my sale, it allowed me to look at many offers and make a choice that was good for me"
"Very nice experience and good value for money"
"It is good, but it doesn't provide the cheapest deals."
"Received quotes very quickly but wasn’t prepared to be bombarded with follow-up calls and emails."
"Great site they get back to you quite quickly with no hassle selling"
"It was good to see the quotes before making my decision I looked at the company ratings which was v helpful I spoke to a couple of the companies and went with one from the service provided."
"Easy to use, plenty of options offered"
"Excellent website. So easy to get coveyancing quotations."
"The task of finding a Conveyancing company was very daunting. The solicitor recommended by the Estate Agent was very expensive so I decided to compare quotes. Through this search I realised that all communication can be done via phone and email, so it is not necessary to use a local solicitor. I went with one of the companies you listed and so far they have exceeded my expectations - very happy and a lot cheaper. To sum it up, I found your website very helpful! Thanks"
"Avoid, you merely get absolutely inundated with high pressure emails and telephone calls, with quotes higher than what is available locally."
"Very easy to use and received a number of competitive quotes through to my email address."
"Easy to obtain conveyancing quotes. Easy to refer back to quotes via email link. Prices not as competitive as fund elsewhere through other conveyancers and conveyancing quote comparison websites."
"Quick responses from companies wishing to provide quotes for for conveyancing. Contacted by email within the hour with follow up calls the next day. Very efficient and found a company I felt very comfortable instructing to act on my behalf. Wouldnot hesitate to recommend website."
"Excellent site, easy to follow, great results!"
"good"
"Drove me mad, constant phone calls. Never again."
"Received many quotes within minutes."
"saved almost 400.00 by comparing"
"Very good"