Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

77% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"Compared with estate agents recommendation and a number of others this site was by far the best and saved me £400 from the cheapest other quote and £1200 saved from haybrooks i would highly recomend using this siite"
"Very fast service, lots of choice with costs"
"A ridiculous amount of phone calls and emails followed."
"It did what is said it would do. I was given a number of quotes from a variety of legal firms. However, all those legal firms, after I had made my decision had my email address & sent numerous emails/made several calls to me. Would be useful to have the option/button to stop this."
"If you want an idea of figures, then go ahead and use it HOWEVER prepare yourself and your inbox! I received 1 email from the site confirming my quotes from several companies. Which is what I expected. I also received individual emails from each company with 'the hard sell'. I also received 5 emails from 1 company in 36 hours, each too long to read. I only wanted an idea of costs, but this was a bit OTT."
"The website is fine, but some of the respondents do continue to pester you to use them."
"Literally a million quotes to my inbox, repeated every day. Excessive."
"You get a selection of conveyance details sent to you"
"Pretty easy to use. Thanks for the help!"
"Shortlisted a few supplies for me. Quick and efficient"
"156,000"
"Very fast and easy to use. Saved a lot of money going on this site"
"Very informative found the perfect conveyancing solicitor would recommend to any one in the future."
"Think twice about hitting submit. I’ve been hounded worse than PPI. I wanted quotes but got barraged with emails, calls, voicemails and texts. My god are they all short on cash? Went with a local solicitor in the end recommended by our estate agent. Won’t use again."
"From the quotes provided the majority were slightly below average, one was higher than expected. The quotes were slightly lower when I checked local quotes - one local quote was double so this is a good site to start from"
"Great service and quote with access to the market. I was able to find an approriate quote and clear breakdown. Will recommend."
"Instant delight! Loaded my details and whoooosh! Received 6 quotations - all itemised, which is very helpful - and ALL of them MILES lower than my solicitor quote! I read each of them thoroughly and chose 2, spoke to both and made my decision based on how polite, professional, accommodating and flexible they were. I simply cannot recommend this service enough - it's stressful enough selling/buying/moving house without added financial pressure, this is definitely the way forward so many thanks to Compare Conveyancing Quotes! You have literally saved us almost ONE THOUSAND POUNDS!!!"
"It was helpful to get your quotes + names of companies - At the end, we shall not use online conveyancing - Thank you."
"The best site I’ve come across to compare conveyancing quotes. Easy to use. I will be using one of these solicitors."
"A good service as a starting point for more research."
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.10 based on 533 reviews