Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
"It was surprising to see the wide difference in prices, and it was usually the expensive ones that followed up with emails and phone calls. But using the compare site, did help to save money on the quotes from estate agent contacts."
"Very good system. The conveyancers have contacted me. Hint don't rush in the next day they all sent me a discount on their fees."
"A very reliable, dependable site. Very helpful in time of need. A competitive pricing, various information, sharing light to mortgages, remortgages,letting and rental in equal strength.. But for this site, I would not only have paid through the noses, but would also be dealing with firms that are considered novices. Thanks for your assistance."
"The experience was quick and gave me what I required."
"We tried a couple of other price comparison sites but this site returned the most competitive ones. We looked at the reviews of each of the companies suggested and chose one of them. So far they have been excellent"
"Fantastic and easy way to compare quotes and save a fortune."
"I wasn't aware that conveyancing could be so easy to arrange. I got 5 competitive quotes within a minute and emails from the company's describing their terms and conditions. It saved me so much time having spent half hour contacting local solicitors who didn't want my business. I will use Compare Conveyancing again."
"So easy to use , would highly recommend. Helped me make an informed decision ."
"Very good!"
"Prices quoted were competitive and received quickly. I was disappointed that they weren't from local solicitors however."
"Thank you for a comprehensive selection of quality Conveyancing suppliers. However I did not allow then to start calling me. I selected quite successfully without any sales spiel."
"This is the first time of using compare conveyancing it dose what it says on the tin, would use again if ever needed"
"The problem I found with all the quotes was with the disparity of disbursements. They should all be the same price. Net fees I can understand being varied but not disbursements. A local search with one council should be the same for everyone using that council not sometimes triple the cost."
"Speedy response and clear information."
"All the conveyancing companies seem to be on the same wavelength which is nice and easy to choose from, either price, offer or contents wise. You can see at a glance who offers what and what they charge for their services. Takes all the hassle out of choosing who to use and what's on offer."
"The quote system gave me a quick and competitive list of online conveyancers to compare and I found one suitable to all my needs. Thanks."
"Easy to navigate and find most suitable quote"
"It gave me a wide range of quotes at different prices points."
"Enabled me to obtain good overview of costs."
"Shows the range of the cost of conveyancing for comparison in an easy to use and read site. Also have the choice to choose within your budget"
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.11 based on 509 reviews