Compare Conveyancing Quotes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Compare Conveyancing Quotes
It help me find the best company to do the conveying withing 20 days! thanks
Compare Conveyancing assisted me in getting the right help at an affordable price
Using this resulted in a nightmare of people harassing me by phone and email.

I recieved calls from solicitors multiple times a day.
It's excellent to have a comparison site for something like conveyancing because just like other services, the consumer should have some method of protection (via price comparison and reviews) from sharks like lawyers and solicitors.
Quotes came instantly and all the companies who quoted followed up with a call and gave me the time I needed to review all my quotes and answered any questions on the content of what was included/nit included.
Quick and easy way to compare conveyancing quotes from a number of firms. Would recommend.
Compare Conveyancing is absolutely easy to use and very efficient service !!
I would definitely recommend anyone to use it if you want quick and accurate results.
Excellent and fast response and quotes but the offers however good were let down by extremely pushy follow ups. Too much high pressure sales for my liking so "no sale".
We kept getting phone calls from firms on you quote results who said that we had given them instructions. We had not clicked and buttons like this so there is something a bit wrong with your system. Prices were ok.
Good range of quotes with swift follow up from companies quoting.
Great idea to see all quotes together.
Be prepared for lots of phone calls.
The servicee works as anyone would expect.
Though the companies that quote do not, in that at least one or two companies constantly call for weeks, all I ask is that I get the quotes online, followed by an email, then it's up to me to followup with any quotes I receive,if I wish to.
It saved many hours of research, together with the fact comparisons where easily viewed.
Thank you.
Very easy to get quote comparisons and very fast responses
After submitting details, I got six quotes for online services ranging from £530 to £820 (Cash buyer for a flat). Some of the companies sent multiple emails. When I looked at reviews, some were very poor, so I went local (approx £900).
All I wanted was a list of quotes instead all I got was endless emails and Pushy phone calls.
Super easy to use. Quick responses too. Recommended.
Comparing conveyancing quotes is so easy and simple to use. The website does all the work so you don't have to!
Very easy to get conveyancing quotes. All companies sent emails and contacted me regarding quotes. Prices very much cheaper than local solicitors.
Quick and easy to use. I saved £1000 by using this website.
Compare Conveyancing Quotes is rated 4.07 based on 670 reviews