CoachHire4u.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend CoachHire4u.com

sales@coachhire4u.com

Coach Hire 4UEaton Green Park,Eaton Green Road, London Luton Airport,Bedfordshire,

How would you rate CoachHire4u.com ?

Mike O'Keefe
Verified Reviewer
"I wish I could give a higher mark than 5 Stars, they were EXCELLENT!! From my very first point of contact with Val, who took me through the booking process smoothly and very professionally and then on to the driver Lester, who was fantastic. He knew where to go and was extremely friendly and good fun. A group of 40+ of us went into London to a Medieval Banquet event and we had somebody drop out at the last minute so we offered the place to Lester who (didn't drink but) joined in as though he was part of the group. Much fun was had by all and Lester just became a part of our party by the end of the evening. If you are ever looking for a coach company to get you to / from your destination then you will not find nicer people nor will you find better coaches, AMAZIING service and superb prices, thank you. If I am ever in a position to need a coach company again, I am not even going to bother searching, my first and only call will be to Val. Regards, Mike O'Keefe"
Service as Agreed
"CoachHire4U were very communicative throughout the whole process. Very happy with their service, and would use again. Thank you."
Philip Richmond, Isitworthit.org.uk
Verified Reviewer
"They are brilliant! We hired CoachHire4u.com for a very demanding national, 8 day campaign tour with 33 stops and a 1700 mile itinerary. The coach was given a complete wrap in campaign livery which was arranged by the company with a partner firm. They did such a good job and that the Daily Express attributed it to George Soros' money. John and Guy, our drivers, were not only professional but cool under pressure and entertained us as well. We're looking forward to working with CoachHire4U again. Thanks from everyone at isitworthit.org.uk"
Lisa Dandeker
Verified Reviewer
"I booked a coach to take 50 ish parents across town the the O2 to watch their young ones sing. I plucked this number off of google and it was such a pleasure to deal with this company start to end! Right from my initial enquiry, through booking Val in their office made everything so easy, answered all my queries promptly and sent me all the details so clearly. The coach turned up at the right time, it was very clean and comfortable and the driver was truly delightful and could not have been more helpful. He dropped us off at the most convenient place then went off to park, stayed in text contact with me then came on foot at the end of the concert to make sure we all made it back to the coach. If I ever find myself having to book coaches again I will use them again in a heartbeat!"
Société Les Cars Perrier
Service as Agreed
"Professionnalisme et sérieux sont les mots qui me vienne à l’esprit pour d’ecrire la société CoachHire4u.Et une mention spéciale à Rakshan Mollova chargée clientèle qui a su être à l’écoute De nos attentes et très réactive dans les échanges de Email.Je recommande fortement cette société pour tout vos transferts et autres."
Service as Agreed
"The service was fantastic starting with Carl whose patience and skill at handling all queries was nothing short of excellent. The team is grateful for his time and dedication which has contributed greatly to making this trip a memorable one for us. As a result of his faultless administration, there was absolutely nothing to worry about on the transport front; and that was a big part of the organisation. Thanks also to the drivers Ken and particularly John, who showed great flexibility and willingness to do more than expected to enhance the experience for the team. These three names and that of CoachHire4u will go down in the teams history as great contributors to what we aspire to be. Thank you."
Service as Agreed
"Very strange but my review is missing! Our trip to Holland started as a disaster - the Driver forgot his ID/Passport so we sat for 3 hours in a service station whilst it was delivered from his home - no apologies or updates. OK driving round but couldn't understand signage in the Docks ie a coach goes down the lane with a coach over it!! Late starting one morning making our day late starting - no apology. Coming home again failed to take notice of French Border Control Police and then the designated lanes we needed. My review reflects poor service and a totallack of any apology or redress. Maybe they have better drivers to achieve the good revies - ours was not one of those! No feedback from my review - head in a bucket maybe!!"
Service as Agreed
"It was easy and efficient"
Service as Agreed
"CoachHire4u were able to provide us with several coaches (required for complex movements) with only a couple of days notice. Jacob was my point of contact and was friendly and helpful. My only issue is that the information we requested (coach registration numbers + driver names/contact numbers) were very hard to come by which made things quite tricky on my end."
Service as Agreed
"I was let down the night before my birthday my another company and I rung Coachhire4u and the night before they managed to sort me a 30 seater coach to Watford the night before my birthday night out! Which i am so grateful for as I thought i wasn't going to go out. I would like to thank Jacob who helped me do this and was really understanding of my situation."
Les Holland Coach Travel
Service as Agreed
"We booked 7 coaches through CH4u.com to get over 350 people from Hull to Wembley with same day return. To start with we had a couple of teething problems (comunication more than anything) but nothing major. Val Foley was our first contact when booking and it has to be said she did an excellent job for us all the way through (thanks Val). Jamie and his team could not do enough for us in the final days leading up to the big event. We were promised excellent quality coaches and that's exactly what we got. I would certainly recommend using CH4u to other parties wanting to hire/charter coaches for any event , as we certainly will !! Their have been some horror stories in Hull with 2 coach companies not even turning up, but not ours, some where even in Hull on the eve of travel. Very, Very professional outfit. Thanks once again to all the TEAM at CoachHire4u. Les Holland Coach Travel"
Service as Agreed
"Booked a coach for the 19th going from London to Southend.. Coach was fantastic and driver was great. Highly recommend and will use in future."
Service as Agreed
"Took a coach to Wembley everything perfect many thanks will use you again"
Service as Agreed
"We booked a coach to collect our family and ourselves to attend our wedding. The driving called us 15 minutes before being due to arrive that he will be 15 minutes late which was not a massive issue. I asked the driver at this point if he knew where he was going as we live on a new build estate but was assured he knew. Needless to say the driver didn't know where he was going and was 55 minutes late. We didn't get to play our music as we didn't have time to setup and had to rush our ceremony. The driver hasn't apologize to us at any point only mentioning that we should be lucky he turned up at all. When calling coachhire4u to complain we were told to put everything in an email to allow them to look at this..... I though you should all know hoe your likely to be treated."
Really Great Experience, Good Communications, Doublechecked Ahead Of The Event, Gave Me All The Info
Unverified Reviewer
Service as Agreed
"Seamless service, excellent staff and a brilliant driver - competitive rates, nice coach - what more could you want"
Service as Agreed
"Excellent service from start to finish. Would recommend to anyone."
Service as Agreed
"very good service, coach driver arrived early and was on time for pick up. Kwaku was our driver and he was great fun , he made the journey even better! would definatly use again. thank you and merry Christmas"
Service as Agreed
"Good service. We ordered the coach before we departed from France. They picked up us in front of the Luton airport. The service was really good. Driver is very kind. We are pleased with the service."
Service as Agreed
"Good Service. Will definitely recommend to others!"
Service as Agreed
"All in all a good experience, arrived on time, courteous and helpful driver, would use again"
CoachHire4u.com is rated 4.68 based on 37 reviews