Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd
Read Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd:

Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

We had a good experience using their service. Alex was particularly helpful in advising us and was with us every step of the way. This was important for us as our file was complex. Being International clients, it was imperative to be kept up to date and Alex ensured this was the case. He was able to proactively advise us where possible, on extra necessary data support for the application so that we could arrange these in a timely manner. Thank you to Alex and the team for a successful application!
We found them very helpful against a backcloth of what we regard as some unnecessary and intrusive questioning from the lender.
From start to finish professional and helpful advice.
I had the privilege of being introduced via my accountant and I have not been disappointed. Honest, reliable, and helpful. They can advise and help in situations others would refuse. Bad credit / intermittent income is not an obstacle yet everything is above board. If you have obstacles to overcome they will patiently see you through - it may not be overnight but they will keep pursuing on your behalf to get the very best options for you and your situation. Easy to reach, easy to research for validification of financial adherence and welcoming. I am in the midst of almost completing and I will be very thankful upon exchange! So they will get another star when I have completed! Kind regards to all
Great communication throughout the process. Smooth transaction and I’d advise using their solicitors too who are really helpful. All in all a good customer experience from start to finish.
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 99 reviews