Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd
Read Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd:

Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

Clifton provided us an excellent service throughout our application. We applied for an ex-pat mortgage, and living in the Caribbean posed a few challenges. However Clifton stuck by us and were persistent in getting us through, which they did. Thank you so much. We both very much appreciate your hard work !!
Thankyou Joanne for your kind review. Glad we were able to help.
We had a good experience using their service. Alex was particularly helpful in advising us and was with us every step of the way. This was important for us as our file was complex. Being International clients, it was imperative to be kept up to date and Alex ensured this was the case. He was able to proactively advise us where possible, on extra necessary data support for the application so that we could arrange these in a timely manner. Thank you to Alex and the team for a successful application!
During the process of arranging a bridging loan Clifton Finance and in particular Mathew our appointed representative who was excellent on all fronts, courteous, understanding and professional and nothing was too much trouble, which helped during a difficult and stressful time, hank you all for a complete end to end service.

Mark & Sandra Carrington
Sam from Clifton was terrific in dealing with my problems in what turned out to be more a more and more complicated and complex case as time went on.
Sam was even in touch with me and my solicitor when he was in Japan on a misguided pilgrimage to support Wales in the Rugby World Cup.
So many problems, so many setbacks but a happy just conclusion this week, thanks mainly to Sam himself and his knowledge/contacts/know-how and a really good working relationship with me as the borrower. Thanks again Sam.
Happy New Year - Steve
Great mortgage broker, Luther went to extensive lengths to find us the best mortgage on offer, giving us clear insight into future savings depending on options chosen. Luther went above and beyond to assist in the mortgage paperwork too.
Mathew was very helpful and efficient.
We were impressed with the service we had and would definitely use Clifton finance again.
Oustanding service, always available to help. Great thanks to Alex and Jan !
Highly recommended, Clifton Private Finance offer a very professional service with great attention to detail. This made securing short term finance straight forward, without any delays. Many thanks for your assistance
Rob Gibb was an absolute godsend. Immediate responses and super quick turnaround.
I can not recommend this firm enough - I thought we would lose the house until I got in touch with Rob Really nice guy and got me a MIP in less than 48 hours!
Our agent, Sam O'neill, was very helpful, and although the process was onerous, he led us through it very well indeed.

Overall, very pleased
Excellent work, highly professional and always ahead of the game. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for either domestic or expat mortgages.
We have just completed our second bridging loan with Clifton PF and once again the whole experience was really good. All our deadlines were met and our representative and his assistant were always on hand, even out of hours, they certainly do make it as easy for their customers as possible.
The system was onerous at time but we were helped through it by the staff. We appreciated that very much
Excellent service. Clear advice and quick turnaround. Keep us updated throughout. Superb value for money.
Very helpful, quick to respond and able to find good value bespoke solution to our borrowing needs.
Everyone was very helpful all the way through the process and I would recommend Clifton to anyone who require the service they provide. I was very impressed
I have no hesitation in recommending Clifton Finance and specifically Sam O'Neill having completed a Bridging Loan where other companies say they can do things and don't deliver as promised. Sam was diligent and kept the ball rolling throughout the process and I will have no hesitation in using Clifton again.
We approached Your company as we were struggle to find a mortgage to meet our bespoke needs. Within a couple of days a solution was found and the valuer confirmed he’d recommend lending. This meant we could press ahead and quickly turn around our transactions to enable completion in time for our kids to start new schools. I would definitely use you again.
Alex and Jan were extremely efficient in attaining my finance, which was also at a great rate.
We found them very helpful against a backcloth of what we regard as some
unnecessary and intrusive questioning from the lender.
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 95 reviews