Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd: Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

"Clifton Private Finance will assign you a personal account manager who will keep you find the best financial product for you. They will do everything they can for their clients and are patient with the requests from the customer. Your account manager will stay in constant contact, through email and direct phone, and explain every step of the process along with any recommendations needed in order to speed it along. Any of the delays I experienced where not due to Clifton Private Finance but rather the additional third parties we had to deal with, and my agent would continuously chase these to resolution. I can wholeheartedly recommend using this firm."
"I dealt with Sam O'Neill and I can't rate him enough as part of this company. He was always there at the end of the phone and nothing was too much trouble for him as I always had many questions. Totally professional and efficient. I can't rate my experience with Clifton Private Finance Ltd enough."
"Required development finance for a 2 house scheme in Portishead. On making contact Clifton Private Finance obtained excellent competitive terms on lending of £390k which we are now proceeding with. Professional service throughout."
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews