Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd: Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

"Sam worked miracles in getting us the loan we required. He was always available to get us to the next step and ensured completion was on time. Nothing was too much bother for him. His work ethic exemplifies the true meaning of "customer service". Well done and many thanks. G"
"We have been greatly reassured and guided by Luther Yeates throughout a complicated, somewhat urgent process of obtaining a bridging loan in order to secure a property we particularly wanted, near a daughter. Clifton Private Finance Ltd was suggested to us because previous reviews were encouraging. We would certainly commend them to others and Luther himself especially for his promptness and clarity on the phone and in emails. As we are both in our late eighties this was a particularly important aspect. Thank you! John and Patricia Paine."
"We found Sam and the team at Clifton Private finance very helpful and knowledgeable. The facility was put in place on time with minimum fuss. Thanks Nick..."
"I had my own broker business until about 5 years ago when I semi retired. I have used many brokers in recent years for some of my client bank and without doubt Sam O'Neill is the best I have come across. The initial detailed illustration was first class and his total involvement enabled the deal to go through. I picked Clifton Private Finance off the internet having had no dealings with them before but would certainly recommend them."
"Sam has been an absolute star during what has been a straight forward bridging loan saga that turned into a nightmare thanks to Lloyds Mortgages. Without Sam’s persistence we would have suffered severe financial penalties."
"Clifton Private Finance dealt with my case efficiently and without fuss.Sam O Neill could not have done more to acheive the best deal for me and I would recommend them as brokers without hesitation."
"Rob and Helen were a pleasure to deal with. A finance solution was quickly identified and their help throughout the process was both timely and excellent. I would definitely seek their advice again and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"We needed a bridging loan to buy our forever home while we finished off our self build. We approached Sam O'Neil at Clifton Private Finance and he sorted the whole thing out for us from start to finish. It was a relatively simple process which was handled with utmost efficiency. Sam O'Neil was always there and nothing was too much trouble. We have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"We received a professional and friendly service with excellent communication during the process, and we had a very positive experience."
"Excellent service, from the initial enquiry re bridging finance, to advancement of funds and completion on our new property. Adam and Kayleigh guided us through the mountain of forms and procedures with great professionalism. Queries raised were always answered within a few hours if not sooner, by email or phone."
"Sam O'Neil, my broker, was excellent from start to finish.Every step was explained and my requirements acted upon. Sam made himself available at all times .He was open, honest and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. I would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arise."
"The team at Clifton Private Finance has been outstanding, not only in helping me to obtain a mortgage on a slightly unusual home, but also in continuing to provide support and liaise with the lender and solicitors through to completion. Thank you for making the process of buying my first home much easier."
"We would like to thank Sam from Clifton Finance who helped and supported us through our complex move to Cornwall. He advised and helped us secure a bridging mortgage, which enabled us to be in our new home now. Many thanks again from the Samm Family"
"I’ve used a few brokers and these guys are by far the best and I would definitely use them again. Sam Oneill was my primary contact however in his absence the whole team is very helpful. Quick, efficient, helpful and return phone calls promptly."
"Clifton (Robert Gibb) provided an efficient and fast service. Very pleased with the result, thank you."
"Excellent service, Sam was really helpful particularly with the complexity of our requirements."
"Excellent communication from Rob who provided me with a number of options. Equally impressive was the time in which this was executed following my initial enquiry. Would highly recommend to colleagues requiring similar assistance. Regards"
"Very good from start to finish.Every step was explained and our requirements acted upon. Sam(our broker)made himself available at all times .He was open,honest,and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. We would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arsise."
"Excellent communication, above and beyond when needed, clear documentation. Would recommend."
"I had the privilege of being introduced via my accountant and I have not been disappointed. Honest, reliable, and helpful. They can advise and help in situations others would refuse. Bad credit / intermittent income is not an obstacle yet everything is above board. If you have obstacles to overcome they will patiently see you through - it may not be overnight but they will keep pursuing on your behalf to get the very best options for you and your situation. Easy to reach, easy to research for validification of financial adherence and welcoming. I am in the midst of almost completing and I will be very thankful upon exchange! So they will get another star when I have completed! Kind regards to all"
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 41 reviews