Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd
Read Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd:

Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

Mathew was very helpful and efficient. We were impressed with the service we had and would definitely use Clifton finance again.
Oustanding service, always available to help. Great thanks to Alex and Jan !
Highly recommended, Clifton Private Finance offer a very professional service with great attention to detail. This made securing short term finance straight forward, without any delays. Many thanks for your assistance
Rob Gibb was an absolute godsend. Immediate responses and super quick turnaround. I can not recommend this firm enough - I thought we would lose the house until I got in touch with Rob Really nice guy and got me a MIP in less than 48 hours!
Our agent, Sam O'neill, was very helpful, and although the process was onerous, he led us through it very well indeed. Overall, very pleased
Excellent work, highly professional and always ahead of the game. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for either domestic or expat mortgages.
We have just completed our second bridging loan with Clifton PF and once again the whole experience was really good. All our deadlines were met and our representative and his assistant were always on hand, even out of hours, they certainly do make it as easy for their customers as possible.
The system was onerous at time but we were helped through it by the staff. We appreciated that very much
Excellent service. Clear advice and quick turnaround. Keep us updated throughout. Superb value for money.
Very helpful, quick to respond and able to find good value bespoke solution to our borrowing needs.
Everyone was very helpful all the way through the process and I would recommend Clifton to anyone who require the service they provide. I was very impressed
I have no hesitation in recommending Clifton Finance and specifically Sam O'Neill having completed a Bridging Loan where other companies say they can do things and don't deliver as promised. Sam was diligent and kept the ball rolling throughout the process and I will have no hesitation in using Clifton again.
We approached Your company as we were struggle to find a mortgage to meet our bespoke needs. Within a couple of days a solution was found and the valuer confirmed he’d recommend lending. This meant we could press ahead and quickly turn around our transactions to enable completion in time for our kids to start new schools. I would definitely use you again.
Alex and Jan were extremely efficient in attaining my finance, which was also at a great rate.
We found them very helpful against a backcloth of what we regard as some unnecessary and intrusive questioning from the lender.
Akex and Jan have been excellent with helping me with a loan to purchase. Alex guided me with all details as an Australian purchasing in the UK, and once my loan was approved both Alex and Jan have guided me through the full process with excellent communication and great updates. Would recommend Clifton Private Finance very highly. Alex and Jan worked efficiently and very customer focused until the end
what a service, from start to finish executed to perfection, very happy with Clifton and would definitely recommend. Thanks again Rhino
Mathew has been great. Nothing was ever too much trouble. We initially spoke via web chat on the website at about 6pm and I found the extended hours super helpful. Mathew fully understood my needs and made the whole process painless and easy. Clifton and Mathew have enabled me to purchase my forever home and for that I’ll be forever grateful. Thank you!
I honestly provide the highest possible recommendations for Alex and Jan. I have done two remortgages with them in the space of a few months and they have handled things so so well I feel like I wish I could go through it again. Responsive, efficient and with me every step of the way.
I turned to Clifton Private Finance Ltd,when my own bank I have been with for 20 years could not provide me the mortgage.When I made contact with Clifton Finance,the professionalism with which Alex and Jan handled my mortgage quest from initial stage,through approval and completion was impressive. My wife and I sincerely thank Alex,Jan and the team at Clifton Private Finance Ltd who made things possible for us to secure a new mortgage. Thanks.
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.96 based on 90 reviews