Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd: Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

Telephone
"We received a professional and friendly service with excellent communication during the process, and we had a very positive experience."
"Excellent service, from the initial enquiry re bridging finance, to advancement of funds and completion on our new property. Adam and Kayleigh guided us through the mountain of forms and procedures with great professionalism. Queries raised were always answered within a few hours if not sooner, by email or phone."
"Sam O'Neil, my broker, was excellent from start to finish.Every step was explained and my requirements acted upon. Sam made himself available at all times .He was open, honest and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. I would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arise."
"The team at Clifton Private Finance has been outstanding, not only in helping me to obtain a mortgage on a slightly unusual home, but also in continuing to provide support and liaise with the lender and solicitors through to completion. Thank you for making the process of buying my first home much easier."
"We would like to thank Sam from Clifton Finance who helped and supported us through our complex move to Cornwall. He advised and helped us secure a bridging mortgage, which enabled us to be in our new home now. Many thanks again from the Samm Family"
"I’ve used a few brokers and these guys are by far the best and I would definitely use them again. Sam Oneill was my primary contact however in his absence the whole team is very helpful. Quick, efficient, helpful and return phone calls promptly."
"Clifton (Robert Gibb) provided an efficient and fast service. Very pleased with the result, thank you."
"Excellent service, Sam was really helpful particularly with the complexity of our requirements."
"Excellent communication from Rob who provided me with a number of options. Equally impressive was the time in which this was executed following my initial enquiry. Would highly recommend to colleagues requiring similar assistance. Regards"
"Very good from start to finish.Every step was explained and our requirements acted upon. Sam(our broker)made himself available at all times .He was open,honest,and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. We would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arsise."
"Excellent communication, above and beyond when needed, clear documentation. Would recommend."
"I had the privilege of being introduced via my accountant and I have not been disappointed. Honest, reliable, and helpful. They can advise and help in situations others would refuse. Bad credit / intermittent income is not an obstacle yet everything is above board. If you have obstacles to overcome they will patiently see you through - it may not be overnight but they will keep pursuing on your behalf to get the very best options for you and your situation. Easy to reach, easy to research for validification of financial adherence and welcoming. I am in the midst of almost completing and I will be very thankful upon exchange! So they will get another star when I have completed! Kind regards to all"
"Rob dealt with my mortgage requirements with the upmost professionalism, patience and transparency which is exactly what we were looking for as first time buyers. Extremely pleased and would have no hesitation in recommending Clifton Private Finance."
"Rob dealt with my mortgage requirement"
"Sam has helped us from start to finish with a complicated set up and helped us achieve our dream. He has been available at the drop of a hat for any advice and guidance when needed and I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"When I started on my journey to find a broker to help fund our project Rob Gibb stood out as giving no-nonsense clear advice on how to achieve funds. He confidently said yes he could help from the start whilst others weren't so sure. I did receive a couple of quotations from brokers offering the same product with Precise Mortgages but (apart from the fact that I felt more confident dealing with Rob) his broker fees were most competitive."
"Excellent response at all times and highly professional"
"I got excellent service from Clifton Private Finance LTD and will use them again."
"Super impressed with my experience at Clifton Private Finance - They were able to get a mortgage offer within 48 hours and I completed within 10 days! Fast and professional!"
"This was the first time I had used a broker for my remortgage application, and I was really impressed with the service. I had a bit of an unusual situation but Sam really worked his way though it and the solution was perfect. Their attention to detail and quick understanding was excellent. It was worth every penny. Thanks!"
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 33 reviews