Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd: Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

"Very good from start to finish.Every step was explained and our requirements acted upon. Sam(our broker)made himself available at all times .He was open,honest,and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. We would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arsise."
"Excellent communication, above and beyond when needed, clear documentation. Would recommend."
"I had the privilege of being introduced via my accountant and I have not been disappointed. Honest, reliable, and helpful. They can advise and help in situations others would refuse. Bad credit / intermittent income is not an obstacle yet everything is above board. If you have obstacles to overcome they will patiently see you through - it may not be overnight but they will keep pursuing on your behalf to get the very best options for you and your situation. Easy to reach, easy to research for validification of financial adherence and welcoming. I am in the midst of almost completing and I will be very thankful upon exchange! So they will get another star when I have completed! Kind regards to all"
"Rob dealt with my mortgage requirements with the upmost professionalism, patience and transparency which is exactly what we were looking for as first time buyers. Extremely pleased and would have no hesitation in recommending Clifton Private Finance."
"Rob dealt with my mortgage requirement"
"Sam has helped us from start to finish with a complicated set up and helped us achieve our dream. He has been available at the drop of a hat for any advice and guidance when needed and I would definitely recommend them to anyone."
"When I started on my journey to find a broker to help fund our project Rob Gibb stood out as giving no-nonsense clear advice on how to achieve funds. He confidently said yes he could help from the start whilst others weren't so sure. I did receive a couple of quotations from brokers offering the same product with Precise Mortgages but (apart from the fact that I felt more confident dealing with Rob) his broker fees were most competitive."
"Excellent response at all times and highly professional"
"I got excellent service from Clifton Private Finance LTD and will use them again."
"Super impressed with my experience at Clifton Private Finance - They were able to get a mortgage offer within 48 hours and I completed within 10 days! Fast and professional!"
"This was the first time I had used a broker for my remortgage application, and I was really impressed with the service. I had a bit of an unusual situation but Sam really worked his way though it and the solution was perfect. Their attention to detail and quick understanding was excellent. It was worth every penny. Thanks!"
"Great communication throughout the process. Smooth transaction and I’d advise using their solicitors too who are really helpful. All in all a good customer experience from start to finish."
"Working with Clifton Private Finance Limited was straightforward and simple. Having a dedicated account manager who was not only efficient but knowledgeable meant my business was only dealt with by one person and everything done in a timely manner. I have no hesitation about using them in the future."
"Paul Adam's assistance throughout the process has been nothing but exceptional. He guided me every step of the way which made what could have been a complicated process very simple. I would highly recommend Paul & Clifton Finance"
"Sam O'Neill, and the new lender he identified for me, worked tirelessly together using my time constraints, to make sure my mortgage application was completed on time. They are a brilliant company to work with, fast, efficient, open and transparent from the very beginning, and turned a seemingly impossible situation into a viable one. Sam was brilliant throughout the whole process and I would highly recommend him, and his colleague Helen, to anyone without hesitation, I cannot speak highly enough about them."
"We received a very helpful, prompt and professional service when sourcing a bridging loan."
"I spoke with James Palmer; very professional, knowledgable and client centric. Would definitely recommend Speaking to him. He knows what he’s doing; speaks honestly and always does what he says he’s going to do."
"James is excellent!both professional and empathetic- which is what one needs when making deals happen. His knowledge and connections are outstanding, and he has a creative flair which meant I knew I was in safe hands throughout the transactions. Couldn’t reccomend more!"
"Used Clifton for bridging finance excellent service from Sam Oneil highly recommended."
"Adam Arnott has been a pleasure to work with on the development finance on my next project, worked quickly to secure the finance I needed, always did what he said he would do, I will definitely use Clifton private finance and Adam again in the future."
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 24 reviews