Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd: Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

"From start to finish professional and helpful advice."
"Luther has been totally proactive throughout every stage. I even had a response on Sunday from a web enquiry on a Saturday night. A week later and a mortgage offer was on the table. Great service and im sure ill using CPF for future finance requirements."
"This is the very first time I’ve used Cliffton Finance Ltd, and for the whole process my account manager Mathew Phillips couldn’t do enough for us. He kept us updated every step of the way, he always promptly answered emails and telephone calls, he’s one of the most professional people we have ever come across. Right at the very last second for completion on our new property we had to apply to borrow a little extra cash , given the time of day we never thought we’d get it. Mathew actioned the paperwork and everything was done within 24 hrs. I can’t praise this company or Mathew enough there just aren’t any words to use. Definitely recommend them and Mathew Phillips. We will definitely be using them again."
"Sam was knowledgeable, helpful and prompt. We would not have managed without him."
"Sam is a credit to the company A true professional Everything he promised was delivered Thank you Sam"
"They were a very focused company client centred and very efficient.We cannot speak highly enough of the total dedication and professionalism of Adam Arnott who was always available ,focused on our best interests ,produced the ultimate solution for a complex situation.Very commendable and we know we found and used the best.Thank you Adam and your team."
"Sam worked miracles in getting us the loan we required. He was always available to get us to the next step and ensured completion was on time. Nothing was too much bother for him. His work ethic exemplifies the true meaning of "customer service". Well done and many thanks. G"
"We have been greatly reassured and guided by Luther Yeates throughout a complicated, somewhat urgent process of obtaining a bridging loan in order to secure a property we particularly wanted, near a daughter. Clifton Private Finance Ltd was suggested to us because previous reviews were encouraging. We would certainly commend them to others and Luther himself especially for his promptness and clarity on the phone and in emails. As we are both in our late eighties this was a particularly important aspect. Thank you! John and Patricia Paine."
"We found Sam and the team at Clifton Private finance very helpful and knowledgeable. The facility was put in place on time with minimum fuss. Thanks Nick..."
"I had my own broker business until about 5 years ago when I semi retired. I have used many brokers in recent years for some of my client bank and without doubt Sam O'Neill is the best I have come across. The initial detailed illustration was first class and his total involvement enabled the deal to go through. I picked Clifton Private Finance off the internet having had no dealings with them before but would certainly recommend them."
"Sam has been an absolute star during what has been a straight forward bridging loan saga that turned into a nightmare thanks to Lloyds Mortgages. Without Sam’s persistence we would have suffered severe financial penalties."
"Clifton Private Finance dealt with my case efficiently and without fuss.Sam O Neill could not have done more to acheive the best deal for me and I would recommend them as brokers without hesitation."
"Rob and Helen were a pleasure to deal with. A finance solution was quickly identified and their help throughout the process was both timely and excellent. I would definitely seek their advice again and would not hesitate to recommend them."
"We needed a bridging loan to buy our forever home while we finished off our self build. We approached Sam O'Neil at Clifton Private Finance and he sorted the whole thing out for us from start to finish. It was a relatively simple process which was handled with utmost efficiency. Sam O'Neil was always there and nothing was too much trouble. We have no hesitation in recommending this company."
"We received a professional and friendly service with excellent communication during the process, and we had a very positive experience."
"Excellent service, from the initial enquiry re bridging finance, to advancement of funds and completion on our new property. Adam and Kayleigh guided us through the mountain of forms and procedures with great professionalism. Queries raised were always answered within a few hours if not sooner, by email or phone."
"Sam O'Neil, my broker, was excellent from start to finish.Every step was explained and my requirements acted upon. Sam made himself available at all times .He was open, honest and very professional.The fees were as stated with no hidden extras. I would certainly use Clifton Private Finance Ltd again should the need arise."
"The team at Clifton Private Finance has been outstanding, not only in helping me to obtain a mortgage on a slightly unusual home, but also in continuing to provide support and liaise with the lender and solicitors through to completion. Thank you for making the process of buying my first home much easier."
"We would like to thank Sam from Clifton Finance who helped and supported us through our complex move to Cornwall. He advised and helped us secure a bridging mortgage, which enabled us to be in our new home now. Many thanks again from the Samm Family"
"I’ve used a few brokers and these guys are by far the best and I would definitely use them again. Sam Oneill was my primary contact however in his absence the whole team is very helpful. Quick, efficient, helpful and return phone calls promptly."
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 47 reviews