Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clifton Private Finance Ltd
Read Clifton Private Finance Ltd Reviews

About Clifton Private Finance Ltd:

Clifton Private Finance specializes in raising finance on residential and commercial property transactions in the UK.

If you are looking to raise short or longer term finance on residential or commercial property in the UK we can help.

Our strength is providing access to residential and commercial property finance. We have access to high street and private banks, specialist lenders, family offices and wealth managers. We also have access to private investor funds.

Each of these sources has their own niche, and can deliver bespoke terms based on our relationships.

www.cliftonpf.co.uk

helpdesk@cliftonpf.co.uk

20 The Mall
Clifton
Bristol
BS8 4DR

I am very glad that I have found Clifton Private Finance. After my first mortgage was turned down by high street lender as a self-employed, I was very stressed. As the house we found is our dream house. Luther Yeates and Jan Guenin were a truly amazing people to deal with. When I first approached Luther with my lender options I was willing to go down to a bridging loan or private lender where I had to pay much higher interest rate. As we all know that it’s not easy for self-employed to get a mortgage, plus I only have 1 year company account that showing positive profit. Luther still managed to find me a high street lender with very competitive rate, the high street lender gave me an offer based on my 1 year company account and projected profit for the current year. As a first time self-employed buyer, I had so many questions, specially I was already rejected by one of the high street lender. I was extremely worry that I might get rejected again by the high street lender, however Luther calmed me down and convinced me that I will be fine. Luther was extremely patient, professional, and answered all my questions. He replied my emails even late night as well as during the weekend. Once I was granted the offer, he went extra mile, and asked the lender to boost up my lending for a further 50k, which was a surprise to me. Not long after I had an updated offer with extra 50k, the interest rate was cut by 0.5%, and he managed to get me an updated offer with new interest rate. Jan Guenin’s my case manager, who followed up my case once my offer was accepted. Jan always reply my email on the same day. Jan always action all my request on the same day, and have been dealing with my request promptly. Jan also liaison with my solicitor to ensure that funds were requested well ahead of the completion day. Thank you Jan. Just remember, there was some issue with the lender solicitor along the way where my solicitor had difficulty dealing with. Luther and Jan stepped in and spoke to the lender’s directly and had it resolved. All and All, I was informed throughout the process so I know exactly where we were, I have decided to have Luther and Jan to be my life-long broker. Thank you guys! I really mean it. Me and my wife were extremely pleased and now happily living in our new dream house.
Our agent, Sam O'neill, was very helpful, and although the process was onerous, he led us through it very well indeed. Overall, very pleased
I really felt I was in safe hands throughout the process of taking out a bridging loan. At all times professional, yet so attentive, friendly and reassuring. Thank you Fergus and Sam.
I used Clifton Private Finance Ltd to get a mortgage in place for a house purchase and was really impressed with the level of service that Luther provided. He secured both the Decision in Principle and the subsequent mortgage offer extremely quickly and could not have been more helpful throughout the process, proactively updating me with any potentially relevant developments in the mortgage market. He responded to all my queries very quickly and was a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommended.
Clifton provided us an excellent service throughout our application. We applied for an ex-pat mortgage, and living in the Caribbean posed a few challenges. However Clifton stuck by us and were persistent in getting us through, which they did. Thank you so much. We both very much appreciate your hard work !!
Thankyou Joanne for your kind review. Glad we were able to help.
We had a good experience using their service. Alex was particularly helpful in advising us and was with us every step of the way. This was important for us as our file was complex. Being International clients, it was imperative to be kept up to date and Alex ensured this was the case. He was able to proactively advise us where possible, on extra necessary data support for the application so that we could arrange these in a timely manner. Thank you to Alex and the team for a successful application!
Highly recommended, Clifton Private Finance offer a very professional service with great attention to detail. This made securing short term finance straight forward, without any delays. Many thanks for your assistance
Rob Gibb was an absolute godsend. Immediate responses and super quick turnaround. I can not recommend this firm enough - I thought we would lose the house until I got in touch with Rob Really nice guy and got me a MIP in less than 48 hours!
Highly recommended. Without the input from Sam O'Neill I most certainly would not have been able to secure my final, forever home. His expertise, support and constant reassurance over several months was invaluable. A huge thank you yet again Sam and Fergus you are a real credit to the firm. Jill Jackson
Great mortgage broker, Luther went to extensive lengths to find us the best mortgage on offer, giving us clear insight into future savings depending on options chosen. Luther went above and beyond to assist in the mortgage paperwork too.
This was very smooth and easy transaction, very happy with the service.
This is the 2nd time Sam has helped us with a bridging loan and I don’t know what we would have done without his help. He always does his best to find the best deal and the transaction is a smooth and swift process from beginning to end. I cannot recommend this company enough and thank you again 😊
Alex was very helpful and thorough, talked through all my options with me and helped me understand what was best. While processing the re-mortgage, Alex and his team were efficient, got everything done quickly and kept me well informed. Would definitely recommend, and will be most certainly be returning!
Dealing with Sam was an absolute pleasure. You could not find a more helpful person. From start to finish he was there with the answers, responding and chasing all parties involved. I would highly recommend using Clifton private finance and would not hesitate to use them again, thanks for all your help.
This is the very first time I’ve used Cliffton Finance Ltd, and for the whole process my account manager Mathew Phillips couldn’t do enough for us. He kept us updated every step of the way, he always promptly answered emails and telephone calls, he’s one of the most professional people we have ever come across. Right at the very last second for completion on our new property we had to apply to borrow a little extra cash , given the time of day we never thought we’d get it. Mathew actioned the paperwork and everything was done within 24 hrs. I can’t praise this company or Mathew enough there just aren’t any words to use. Definitely recommend them and Mathew Phillips. We will definitely be using them again.
Sam is a credit to the company A true professional Everything he promised was delivered Thank you Sam
Excellent service, from the initial enquiry re bridging finance, to advancement of funds and completion on our new property. Adam and Kayleigh guided us through the mountain of forms and procedures with great professionalism. Queries raised were always answered within a few hours if not sooner, by email or phone.
This was the first time I had used a broker for my remortgage application, and I was really impressed with the service. I had a bit of an unusual situation but Sam really worked his way though it and the solution was perfect. Their attention to detail and quick understanding was excellent. It was worth every penny. Thanks!
Working with Clifton Private Finance Limited was straightforward and simple. Having a dedicated account manager who was not only efficient but knowledgeable meant my business was only dealt with by one person and everything done in a timely manner. I have no hesitation about using them in the future.
Clifton Private Finance Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 99 reviews