Chorley Bottle Gas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chorley Bottle Gas
Own Driver, Courier
Read Chorley Bottle Gas Reviews

About Chorley Bottle Gas:

Chorley Bottle Gas Ltd is a family run business, established in 2003 dedicated to providing a friendly, efficient and professional service to our customers.

We deal in all aspects of bottled gas within Chorley, Horwich, Bolton, Wigan, Preston and the surrounding areas.

We are main agents for Calor Gas offering a full range of cylinder sizes in Propane, Butane and BBQ gases giving our customers a Free Same Day Delivery service.

We supply Beer and Beverage Gas (cellar gas) to many local licensed premises and home users giving our clients the only true 24/7 emergency call out service in the area. There are no cylinder rental charges, delivery charges or contracts to sign!

We are a major supplier of Helium / Balloon Gas to both the public and trade, using our own state of the art filling plant we can offer unbeatable prices in five easy to use cylinder sizes. Our huge customer base is testament to our unbeatable pricing and service.

steve@chorleybottlegas.co.uk

The Old Methodist Church 21 Market Street, Adlington, Chorley

Tell us how Chorley Bottle Gas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Have used Chorley Bottle Gas before but this is the first time we have used their delivery service. BBQ gas virtually ran out whilst cooking Thursday and googled and found out they did a delivery service and got our replacement the following day ready for the next BBQ that day. Amazing service. Will even try to sort something out for you the same day
Fast and efficient service always
Excellent service. Ordered last thing, delivered next morning. Pity the bottle was a bit old as mine was originally brand new and it's on show in garden, but can't have everything I guess. Would highly recommend to anyone!
Very prompt and efficient service at a competitive price.
Great service,even delivered on same day top marks
Great service, no hassle.
Excellent service. Put an order on the website ~7am. Delivered same day !
Let's just say that I'm somewhat torn at the moment, since I have had a reasonably good relationship with a locally based supplier whom I have been unable to visit during the current lockdown due to belonging to a particularly high-risk group and therefore self-isolating. What am I going to do when all this is over???
Great company fast delivery will use again
Great price and great service.
Great service.
I’m very dubious of buying what seems like a too good an offer. But I went against my instincts and finally, a company who actually deliver on their promise, the bottles look brand new, the delivery as promised..... I know who my permanent supplier will be from now on. A first rate service for a terrific price.
first class service !
Fast and friendly service at a competetive price. Well done Chorley Bottle Gas!
This was first time I used this company it will not be the last the site was easy to use and delivery was outstanding during this difficult time
Brilliant service highly recommended
Great service. Ordered late at night and had the new bottle delivered at lunchtime the following day, couldn't ask for more!
Amazing service, very quick delivery and very helpful staff, won’t hesitate to order again.
Arrived quick well packed I will use again thanks
Placed the order online...next day the bottle was swapped. No contact needed. What more could you ask for!!
Chorley Bottle Gas is rated 4.90 based on 333 reviews