Chorley Bottle Gas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chorley Bottle Gas
Own Driver, Courier
Read Chorley Bottle Gas Reviews

About Chorley Bottle Gas:

Chorley Bottle Gas Ltd is a family run business, established in 2003 dedicated to providing a friendly, efficient and professional service to our customers.

We deal in all aspects of bottled gas within Chorley, Horwich, Bolton, Wigan, Preston and the surrounding areas.

We are main agents for Calor Gas offering a full range of cylinder sizes in Propane, Butane and BBQ gases giving our customers a Free Same Day Delivery service.

We supply Beer and Beverage Gas (cellar gas) to many local licensed premises and home users giving our clients the only true 24/7 emergency call out service in the area. There are no cylinder rental charges, delivery charges or contracts to sign!

We are a major supplier of Helium / Balloon Gas to both the public and trade, using our own state of the art filling plant we can offer unbeatable prices in five easy to use cylinder sizes. Our huge customer base is testament to our unbeatable pricing and service.

steve@chorleybottlegas.co.uk

The Old Methodist Church 21 Market Street, Adlington, Chorley

Tell us how Chorley Bottle Gas made you happy
Fantastic service. Ordered on the weekend and delivered on the Monday. Easy online purchasing and payment. Friendly delivery staff. Don't bother going anywhere else for your gas needs, this comosny and team are the best.
I have been using Chorley Bottle Gas for a number of years and always received first class service.
It is really easy order online, pay with PayPal and delivered the next, better than Amazon to be honest!!
they are the cheepest i no of so yes well happy
thanks a lot
mick burns
This is the second bottle we have purchased no problems first time so ordered again first class service
Such a helpful company. They got back to me really fast with any enquiries and were to helpful to me as a new customer who wasn't sure about the differences between cannisters. Would 100% recommend!
Great products good price, minor hiccup with order initially but was sorted in a quick and frendly manor
Brilliant service highly recommended
I really get a good service every time
Very good to deal with and excellent product fast delivery I would highly recommend thanks
Great service from Chorley Bottle Gas, order online or over the phone and delivered next day all at a competitive price.
Brilliant service!
Either delivers the same day or next day when I order 👍
Fantastic communication and service . Thank you
Great service my Manhattan gas heater was delivered in perfect time, amazing product I love it, warms my conservatory in no time
Very competitive price for a Camingaz 907 and delivered next day.
Always excellent service. All 5 stars, thank you Steve
Good service,
Value for money
Order arrived as promised
Online ordering very easy and delivered as promised. Delivery driver very helpful.
Always super fast delivery and great prices
Excellent service - thank you.
Great service both online and over the phone, and with free delivery, it's a no brainer for me
Chorley Bottle Gas is rated 4.92 based on 538 reviews