Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.
Read Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

Tell us how Chiswick Tea Co. made you happy
Very pleased with the tea quality and service.
Arrived promptly and quality as good as last time.
First time customer. Very happy with the excellent quality teas and products purchased. Will be purchasing again. Prompt dispatch and delivery
Easy to navigate website with a completely efficient ordering and delivery process.
Great selection of quality teas at very reasonable prices and prompt delivery via Royal Mail. Attractive tins for storage. Will definitely be ordering from the Chiswick Tea Co. again.
First time I have used this company for tea. Bought the Camomile tea, arrived very quickly, extremely pleased with the quality and flavour of the camomile. Will certainly use again.
Really great tea and super efficient delivery. Organic Assam is the nicest tea I've ever drunk! Just bought the Earl Grey for a friend to 'convert' her.

Never drink teabag tea again... ever!
The services are excellent. The responding are prompt. Dispatching & delivery very fast. Return item/s was a rocket, within 24hrs I received the refund. Just some tea ware products need more explanations. Otherwise I would highly recommend this company to everyone indeed.
Your White Peony Tea is the best I have ever tasted
Very prompt delivery
Fantastic tea, it lasts a long time as just a little is needed for a rich scented brew. The package arrived fast and the ordering was easy.
Easy site to navigate with good descriptions of the different teas. The selection is wide enough for interest and narrow enough to suggest a turnover that keeps the teas fresh and well-chosen. Good prices too, compared to other online tea retailers.
My purchase was dispatched quickly. The 'keep fresh' packaging is resealable and recyclable - bonus. I've only tried one of the teas at the moment (Dragon Well) and I'm loving it.
Very happy with my purchase
Love the choice of loose teas and ordering and delivery so straightforward. Thank you!
Very helpful, prompt service, lovely teas. The Iron Buddha Oolong is wonderful.
The organic Earl Grey Loose Leaf Tea is the best I have tasted. Very fragrant and refreshing
I ordered some glass teacups and jasmine tea pyramids. Everything was very nice and I am happy with everything.
We have been buying our loose leaf tea from Chiswick Tea for more than a year. Prompt delivery. Good find during the lockdown and is now on our list of suppliers.
Lovely fresh loose leaf mint tea. Excellent value for money.
Also purchased a glass tea infuser which I’m equally pleased with.
Very prompt delivery .
Chiswick Tea sells good to for reasonable price. I mean that their price is fair for the quality of Ttea they provide.

Chris from the customer service is always helpful and they have good communication pattern over emails.
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.86 based on 739 reviews