Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.
Read Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

Tell us how Chiswick Tea Co. made you happy
I love my teas. I had to change to less strong teas, Chiswick was ready to offer green, herb teas or special teas in a great variety. Now I am not worried about over-caffeination. :) They are tasty, smooth and won't lose their scent because of the useful and decorative packaging.
I have used the Chstwick tea company many times. will continue to do so.
Chiswick Tea has a well selected tea selection for a reasonable price. I highly recommend the green teas and green oolongs.
I cannot recommend this company to highly , everything first class ,This after many years as a loyal customer and not complained once about anything.
Misleading image on website which clearly shows whole dried peppermint leaves - which is what I wanted. On opening the package, I was disappointed to find small, chopped, dried peppermint - not the whole leaves as illustrated on the website. I won’t be buying again.
excellent service .great tastung green tea
Always buy earl grey and Mao Feng whole family drink the Mao Feng. Both are excellent. Great service as well.
Excellent service great tea
I ordered a pack of rose buds they arrived in a very good condition and beautifully packed. Highly recommended. Thank you.
Great quality tea, nice packaging and rapid delivery.
Delicious ginger root, ginger mix and lemon teas. Easy website and quick delivery - all good - thankyou
Received a confirmation within a couple of hours of placing the order and the parcel within 36 hours. Excellent customer service and product, would not hesitate to use this company again.
I have been buying Jasmine Green tea pearls for many years . The gualiity and device is excellent. The caddy is very usefulll I am now trying Jasmine green tips for the first time .
Excellent product and service
In my opinion the finest tea available online (and I have tried many) with reliable consistent postage and reasonable price.
Great leaf tea in a useful caddy, second order Caddy’s not available sadly.
Fast delivery and very tasty tea.
Reliable service, nothing to complain about.
First time I have used this company. Excellent prompt service, and the tea was a very good flavour. I will change to Chiswick from my previous supplier.
They deliver what the offer, on time.
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.85 based on 853 reviews