Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate Chiswick Tea Co.?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service."
Kevin
"I am a Taiwanese, I bought their Jasmin Oolong tea which is original from my country, I can tell this is very great and authentic, the down side is the price for the 50g is very expensive, I understand the price cannot compare to my country, however, still feel pricy."
J De Wet
"Beautiful! Parcel arrived very quickly and the packaging is a total delight. I bought this as a Christmas gift though, so can't say more just yet, in terms of taste and quality. But so far so good!"
"Excellent tea delivered very efficiently at a good price. Ginseng Oolong - delicate, fragrant and refreshing."
"Wonderful tea quality!"
"Quick delivery and excellent quality"
Eric Rippingale
Verified Buyer
"A lovely refreshing flavour"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service."
"I've been meaning to order green tea for quite a while now from Chiswick tea and Co, because of the health benefits, I'm very pleased with my order of GUNPOWDER and SAKURA CHERRY SENCHA they taste lovely! I will be ordering again for sure! Thank you Chiswick tea and Co"
Marilyn E Rowley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a new small glass teapot as a replacement for one that had been well-used, but now had a chipped lid and a lost wire filter. It arrived very promptly and very well packed."
"I have been searching for a tea strainer and diffuser for part of a birthday present for my daughter. The one I ordered from Chiswick Tea Co (Tea Strainer Stainless Steel Infuser Sieve Filter & Tray) was by far the best and brilliant value for money. My daughter is absolutely thrilled with it so she is able to use it for either a single cup or straining tea from her new one pot teapot. The item was despatched very quickly and dealing with Chiswick Tea Company who were so efficient was a pleasure. Cheers!"
Paul Wayne
Verified Buyer
"Aside from the quick delivery, Chiswick organic Assam is is the most outstanding tea I have ever used. I have had five 250g bags recently. The packaging also is superb. In consideration of the above, do please feel free to send me coupons, free gifts, etc., etc. ...."
"Excellent product; speedy delivery Many thanks!!!"
Dorothy Owen
Verified Buyer
"Delivery on time and a great product to strain my tea leaves as I have banned teabags here in my house. No more plastics, if we can help it and these strainers do the job perfectly. Infact I bought 4 to give to my families. Thank you."
Dawn Trevor-Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Prompt service and the rosebud tea is absolutely beautiful, both in taste and looks - very good quality. I gave one pack as a gift and kept the other for myself!"
Chris Hannis
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and delivery. The strainer is superb quality and the breakfast tea is very good"
"Items were exactly what I wanted."
Mrs K T Clark
Verified Buyer
"What amazing tea, broad leaves and perfect taste. I bought Assam and Earl grey (I mix my own) and they are so much nicer than a number of others I've tried. About the same price as the others too - and cheaper delivery."
Beverley Mead
Verified Buyer
"Prefer the flavour of coarser cut leaves to ones supplied in latest order."
Stuart Ward
Verified Buyer
"I always buy from chiswick tea directly.Always a good quality product always promptly sent. Also the company is happy to answer any questions about the product."
Daryl Rees
Verified Buyer
"Superior tea and excellent service"
Jette Stab Nielsen
Verified Buyer
"Very good costumer service, quick delivery to Denmark and very nice products :)"
Harald Flesche
Verified Buyer
"Quick response and very good quality of keemun tea."
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.86 based on 320 reviews