Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate Chiswick Tea Co. ?

Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service."
Kevin
"I am a Taiwanese, I bought their Jasmin Oolong tea which is original from my country, I can tell this is very great and authentic, the down side is the price for the 50g is very expensive, I understand the price cannot compare to my country, however, still feel pricy."
J De Wet
"Beautiful! Parcel arrived very quickly and the packaging is a total delight. I bought this as a Christmas gift though, so can't say more just yet, in terms of taste and quality. But so far so good!"
"Very good and refreshing tea. Fast shipping. Will order again in the future. Recommended"
"Bought my second glass teapot from Chiswick tea. This 600ml one joins a 900ml that I've had for some time. A joy to watch teas unfurl and the sometimes addes green of mint leaves."
Paul Bishop
"Lovely tea"
"Easy to shop site, quick efficient delivery"
"I purchased chamomile loose tea and also redbush loose, the latter I have yet to start on. Delivery was not particularly fast but the quality of the chamomile was worth the wait! I’m trying to change to loose tea rather than buy tea bags for environmental reasons so this excellent quality tea was such a bonus. I shall certainly re-order when required."
Sarah Kippin
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient delivery service . I ordered jasmine pearls in the very smart tin which is very attractive and the quality of the tea is always excellent I would have no hesitation in recommending Chiswick tea to friends and family"
"Brilliant service"
"Prompt service, great product"
"Best gift for mother :)"
Beatrix Ducz
"I love tea."
"Excellent tea delivered very efficiently at a good price. Ginseng Oolong - delicate, fragrant and refreshing."
"Wonderful tea quality!"
"Quick delivery and excellent quality"
Eric Rippingale
Verified Buyer
"A lovely refreshing flavour"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality and service."
"I've been meaning to order green tea for quite a while now from Chiswick tea and Co, because of the health benefits, I'm very pleased with my order of GUNPOWDER and SAKURA CHERRY SENCHA they taste lovely! I will be ordering again for sure! Thank you Chiswick tea and Co"
Marilyn E Rowley
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a new small glass teapot as a replacement for one that had been well-used, but now had a chipped lid and a lost wire filter. It arrived very promptly and very well packed."
"I have been searching for a tea strainer and diffuser for part of a birthday present for my daughter. The one I ordered from Chiswick Tea Co (Tea Strainer Stainless Steel Infuser Sieve Filter & Tray) was by far the best and brilliant value for money. My daughter is absolutely thrilled with it so she is able to use it for either a single cup or straining tea from her new one pot teapot. The item was despatched very quickly and dealing with Chiswick Tea Company who were so efficient was a pleasure. Cheers!"
Paul Wayne
Verified Buyer
"Aside from the quick delivery, Chiswick organic Assam is is the most outstanding tea I have ever used. I have had five 250g bags recently. The packaging also is superb. In consideration of the above, do please feel free to send me coupons, free gifts, etc., etc. ...."
"Excellent product; speedy delivery Many thanks!!!"
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.86 based on 330 reviews