Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate Chiswick Tea Co. ?

Arthur H. Thiry
"Excellent quality and service."
Kevin
"I am a Taiwanese, I bought their Jasmin Oolong tea which is original from my country, I can tell this is very great and authentic, the down side is the price for the 50g is very expensive, I understand the price cannot compare to my country, however, still feel pricy."
J De Wet
"Beautiful! Parcel arrived very quickly and the packaging is a total delight. I bought this as a Christmas gift though, so can't say more just yet, in terms of taste and quality. But so far so good!"
"Brilliant tea strainer I have been looking for a good one for ages. Very well designed and looks very smart -many thanks."
"Great products and exceptional service. My little glass teapot looks even better than it did on the website."
"Excellent quality and fast delivery."
"Very nice produce, well packed with speedy delivery!"
"Quality products, well priced."
"I'm totally satisfied and impressed by the products and how quickly I received my glass teapot. It amazed me with overseas shipping. No one else gets me a shipment so fast to the US from the UK. The packaging and the little teapot are lovely."
"First order from Chiswick Tea. Organic Assam, Organic Earl Grey and Keemun. All excellent teas. I mention the Earl Grey in particular as I am not normally keen, usually finding it too 'perfumed'. This though was extremely well-balanced - delicious and refreshing. First-rate tea, fair prices and quick delivery."
"Durable ,airtight packaging . Fast delivery . Delicious quality teas . Returning customer and will order again ."
"Firstly, because the Organic Belseri Assam is the best tea I have ever tasted. I really can't imagine ever drinking anything else. I have had kilos of it. The staff response is prompt and delivery is quick. The tea is vacuum pack sealed and orders arrive promptly. I consider the prices very reasonable (please don't put them up yet!), compared to what else is available in the quality market; especially with the discount on larger orders."
"Excellent service. I had a query which was answered straight away. Order received within two days and well packaged."
"Prompt postage, beautiful item, lovely high quality Tea"
"Excellent product (Gunpowder Green) Service and delivery good. Have used in the past and will use again !!"
"The offer an exceptional array of Asian teas that everyone needs to try. Their service equally sets this company apart for exceptional customer service."
"Very good and refreshing tea. Fast shipping. Will order again in the future. Recommended"
"Bought my second glass teapot from Chiswick tea. This 600ml one joins a 900ml that I've had for some time. A joy to watch teas unfurl and the sometimes addes green of mint leaves."
"Lovely tea"
"Easy to shop site, quick efficient delivery"
"I purchased chamomile loose tea and also redbush loose, the latter I have yet to start on. Delivery was not particularly fast but the quality of the chamomile was worth the wait! I’m trying to change to loose tea rather than buy tea bags for environmental reasons so this excellent quality tea was such a bonus. I shall certainly re-order when required."
"Very efficient delivery service . I ordered jasmine pearls in the very smart tin which is very attractive and the quality of the tea is always excellent I would have no hesitation in recommending Chiswick tea to friends and family"
"Brilliant service"