Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate Chiswick Tea Co.?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Anthony Byrne
Verified Buyer
"S peedy delivery, my Assam tea arrived in a nice resealable pouch which was packed in a neat cardboard box, the tea is delicious, only problem is that I can't stop drinking it, I was previously drinking an expensive brand of tea bags but the tea from Chiswick is in a different league and I will be re-ordering more soon!"
"Really nice Jasmine Silver Needle. My 3rd purchase from Chriswick."
Jeanne M London
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant fast service, will order again. Thank you"
"Love the product and its packaging. Quick delivery."
Jennifer Ruth Woods
Verified Buyer
"Very impressed as A.... You keep the tea I like in the morning. B... it arrived here the day after I ordered it. J.R Woods"
Arthur Tilley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product and delivery quick- will continue to use you."
"This is my first order and I am very pleased! Their black teas are some of the best I have ever tried, they have a smaller selection than other online vendors but clearly better curated. The ones I tried so far were all of excellent quality, right after opening the seal you can tell from the smell that they are fresh and properly handled and packaged to preserve the full aroma. The English Breakfast is lovely for a daily cup, a nice mild blend with a rounded flavour, the Assam is also perfect, not too rich or strong and with no bitterness at all. The Keemun is very aromatic and smokey but with a delicate touch. The Rooibos, especially the vanilla blend, is also delicious. Shipping to Europe is at a reasonable rate and relatively quick. Definitely recommended for black tea lovers looking for quality at a good price."
"Ordered a replacement lid for my pot. As there are no measurements on the website and the pot was a gift (didn’t know the size of it) I had to guess the size. I got the wrong size, no surprise as there was no help. Ordered a replacement and now they seem to have sent me one that doesn’t even exist on their website, like it’s a standard one bought from somewhere else. There’s no lip on it (in the photo it has one) and even though it’s designed for my size pot it still didn’t fit great. It’s like it came from another company. I’ve let them know again and they are sorting our a replacement straight away this time, no need to return the other. Maybe third time lucky, eh? A week and a half of chaos. Hopefully it will be right this time, still waiting. So they do get a two star as they’re dealing with it straight away this time, but very odd service otherwise. Hope they put measurements up soon."
"Excellent service and product"
"The item was good thank you"
Marilyn E Dynes
Verified Buyer
"This company supplied what I requested, well packed but a little slower to arrive than anticipated."
Phil Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Due to Deutsche Post losing the initial delivery, Chris sent me another and it arrived in a very short time, followed by the original one a few days later! So far all the tea I've had from Chiswick has been of the highest quality!"
Sarah Kippin
Verified Buyer
"I have been a customer for several years and the quality of their teas are just superb especially the Jasmine pearls. The delivery is always efficient. Well done Chiswick Tea."
"Quick service and a wonderful quality product that is hard to find elsewhere."
Jamie Coronna
Verified Buyer
"amazing service and products - i'll be back! thank you"
"Excellent service and products"
"Perfect balance of price and quality of tea."
"Good quality. Fast delivery."
"Great service and great tea and infusions"
Keith D Hillyer
Verified Buyer
"The prices are very competitive and the Rose Buds are excellent, but the Earl Grey Superior was not as flavourful as I had hoped."
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.86 based on 300 reviews