Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

Tell us how Chiswick Tea Co. made you happy

Arthur H. Thiry
"Excellent quality and service."
Kevin
"I am a Taiwanese, I bought their Jasmin Oolong tea which is original from my country, I can tell this is very great and authentic, the down side is the price for the 50g is very expensive, I understand the price cannot compare to my country, however, still feel pricy."
J De Wet
"Beautiful! Parcel arrived very quickly and the packaging is a total delight. I bought this as a Christmas gift though, so can't say more just yet, in terms of taste and quality. But so far so good!"
"Very nice product, delivered punctually"
"Excellent quality jasmine pearl tea. This is the second time I have bought the tea in bulk and it is by far the best deal I have found and believe me I have searched the internet. I will definitely be using these again because it was quick, easy delivery, great quality and extremely cost effective. Lynn"
"Excellent tea leaves quality and swift delivery every time. Thank you!"
"Beautiful tea of a kind we cannot find anywhere locally. Well packed. Delivered promptly. Many thanks"
"I love the tea! Roiboos, Lapsang and delicious Earl Grey! Love it..."
"I buy organic redbush (rooibos) looseleaf tea from this co. because I can't find it in the local supermarkets, and because I want to cut down on teabags containing plastic. The tea is delicious and the service quick and efficient."
"Quick delivery of some very fine Yunnan Gold. Good service, superb tea."
"Your tea strainer makes making tea an absolute pleasure"
"The best tea ever, I’ve been ordering during 5 years or more."
"Nice tea, reasonably priced."
"once I made contact , the original issue was resolved promptly, I am now A very happy customer"
"Excellent delivery service and the quality of their teas are some of the best on the market"
"This is my 3rd order of Rooibos Tea from Chiswick, well packaged, fast delivery, quality all the way...love it 😁"
"I'm a beginner to white tea , but had some other white peony to compare to , this tea is good for price but I am wondering if I need to pay more , great service nice and quick . Thanks"
"What a great idea. A really enjoyable way of getting to explore different flavours and learn about tea. Very happy."
"Excellent product and great service"
"I enjoy it first thing in the morning. It encourages me to get out of bed again."
"Was impressed with the speed of delivery,packaging of the loose Rooibos tea and lastly am really enjoying the flavour of the tea you sent Jane Dodd"
"The stainless steel tea strainer is superb. Allows plenty of room for the tea to move around and brew properly, and once the leaves dry out agai afterwards, it’s simple to drop them straight in the composter. Much less hassle than a fiddly little device when making just one cup."
"The tea is fine as too the service and they are responsive if you encounter a problem."
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.87 based on 390 reviews