Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

How would you rate Chiswick Tea Co.?

Arthur H. Thiry
"Excellent quality and service."
Kevin
"I am a Taiwanese, I bought their Jasmin Oolong tea which is original from my country, I can tell this is very great and authentic, the down side is the price for the 50g is very expensive, I understand the price cannot compare to my country, however, still feel pricy."
J De Wet
"Beautiful! Parcel arrived very quickly and the packaging is a total delight. I bought this as a Christmas gift though, so can't say more just yet, in terms of taste and quality. But so far so good!"
"Very nice rose buds, scent is true to fresh roses. Refreshing in tea and has a subtle sweet taste. Also nice to add to black tea to change the taste. I actually have bought it for rose buds jojoba Infusion. It worked perfectly! The oil I made turned out to be highly scented, sweet and fruity with fresh rose top note! I use the oil as an addition to body oils, creams etc. Thank you Chiswick Tea for the high quality rose buds!"
"Good choice of teas. The peppermint tea is excellent and full of flavour - so much better than those tired old peppermint tea bags you get from the supermarket. Highly recommended."
"Best tea in the world!"
"Excellent product and great service. Certainly order from you again."
"Great company. Very fast delivery. All packed beautifully. Amazing and absolutely delicious tea. Recommend for all of you. Worst to buy it. 5 big fat stars. Will order again soon. THANK YOU."
"Having tried a number of Jiaguolan teas, your is probably the best to date. The tea is fragrantly delicious with a distintinctive flavour and inexpensive. I feel it is important not to add boiling water (a tad off the boil) to a medium tea-pot with three teaspoons. This provides an ideal amount for one day (sipped gently during the morning and afternoon). Make time your friend to give this uplifting tea an opportunity to percolate your being."
"Tea arrived quickly, unfortunately the Lemon Trio has a bit too much lemon grass and not enough of the other lemon flavours Will have to find some extra lemon peel to change that"
"The teapot is beautiful as well as functional. Perfect for mint tea picked straight from the garden."
"Excellent lemon verbena tea, packaged beautifully in stay-fresh packaging. Fast delivery too."
"Purchased a two cup glass teapot. Arrived safely and intact. Good pourer and (just) holds two good teacups of liquid. Replaced old pot for which a lid is no longer available."
"Bought for myself and for my friends too. Great&exquisite flavour."
"Lovely jasmine pearl tea - one of the best I've bought"
"Everything things perfect and the tea is really good"
"My first time visiting this company and it won't be the last. The product quality is excellent and delivery times first class. I would definitely recommend to everyone to give them a try."
"I always order my teas from Chiswick Tea Co. The teas are excellent quality, and arrive promptly. I have recommended them to others."
"Wonderful. One of the top tea retailers in the UK."
"Organic Lemon Verbena Tea (whole leaves) - Fantastic product, great quality, well packaged and well presented. Fast delivery and good value for money. Will definitely order again from Chiswick Tea Co."
"Prompt despatch of order. Good cardboard packaging."
"The item arrived very promptly. It was exactly as advertised and will fit a mug for an individual cup of tea. It is too wide for the opening on my single person teapot so it will make a nice gift."
"Delicious specialists tea at a fair price with efficient delivery. Will use again. Thank you!"
Chiswick Tea Co. is rated 4.87 based on 365 reviews