Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chiswick Tea Co.
4.8
Based on 912 reviews
Read Chiswick Tea Co. Reviews

info@chiswicktea.com

Suite 602, 315 Chiswick High Road

Tell us how Chiswick Tea Co. made you happy
Great value for money
I love Chiswick tea so much that I’m ordering regularly from the other side of the world! I’m really impressed how fast my delivery reached me (within days) - amazing!
Easy website excellent fruit tea
Good glass tea pot. Good quality and pours well. My only criticism is that the lid has a superfluous ‘lip’ on the lid which is very likely to break off during use/ in the dishwasher
Always buy my tea from Chiswick. Always come on time. Was a little disappointed as my camomile tea did not arrive with my order this time. Will say Chris got back very quickly to say they will be sending some to me. So thanks to Chris.
Excellent tea and excellent service. Thank you!
My order was easy to make and arrived within a few days.
Tea never arrived. Perhaps you should consider your postage options.
My tea arrived promptly and well packed. I think this is my very favourite Earl Grey tea and I have tried many! Highly recommend both the tea and this company.
Prompt efficient service. Fast delivery and well packaged. Quality item. Well pleased all round. +++++
Have tried many fruit teas but find Chiswick Red Berry Tea bags the very best. Now a regular order which is processed and despatched very efficiently. Well done Chiswick Tea Co
Brilliant big flowers with a tarty taste as they should. Iam happy
Excellent quality at a very reasonable price compared to other sellers. Brilliant service too.
The Chiswick Tea Company's Organic Loose Leaf Earl Grey Tea is the best I have tasted and I have tried quite a few over the years.
Love Earl grey tea. But it has been out of stock for weeks ended up having to else where. 😥
Love Chiswick Teas - always flavourful and fresh, website easy to navigate and tea is delivered promptly!
The Chiswick Tea Jaiogulan tea leaves were of the best I've tried, both for flavour and healthy effects.Real quality deserves recommendation BP. 11 March.2022
Great stuff
Easy to navigate website with a great choice of tea not available from the supermarket.
Quality tea.