Child Protection Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Child Protection Company
"This was very concise training and covered everything you need. I found it really helpful."
"Very easy and clear to follow the course. The course is done in less than 2 hours Easy communication with the company about my problems to access the course"
"very helpful course and informative."
"Found the course very helpful and informative."
"I enjoyed completing my online child protection course in the comfort of my home and at my pace. I learnt more as I felt I was under no pressure"
"An easy to use course with all the vital parts of information needed surrounding child protection."
"The whole system made our lives much easier. We were a group of 8 people, trying to find availability to the course and online was a superb experience. Mark foster was a star in assisting from beginning to the end of the registration process as well as Sue Wale very supportive. Payment process was straight forward. The whole course was very informative and I feel much more secure with regards to my duties. Thank you so much also for the supportive material."
"Excellent intro and information learning package"
"Excellent online course"
"Excellent course content to inform and educate in an easy to use format"
"Good scenarios used in learning course helped with final test"
"Straightforward, clear and very informative."
"Found it very informative."
"A detailed and informative course."
"The information given is exceptional as it went into great detail concerning every thing on child protection"
"Easy and clear training modules. Language is unequivocal and guidance is clear."
"Very helpful and convenient to learn at home"
"The training was easy to access and easy to use. It was very detailed and relevant."
"Very informative and easy to follow. Step by step learning along with in module questionnaires (before final assessment) helped maintain focus and assurance that the course was being understood correctly."
"Easy to use and informative. Of use to my teaching practice"
Child Protection Company is rated 4.81 based on 1,012 reviews