Chapter8 Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Chapter8 Shop
Read Chapter8 Shop Reviews
Product very good....just wish you were a bit more on the ball with the latest vehicle shapes. I know it’s difficult but I have two potential orders to place but can’t! Cheers
Great service and the product was good although 1piece didn’t line up,
Took awhile to arrive, product is good 👍🏼
Had a few issues with my order initially but the team were very helpful in rectifying it. The quality of the products is very high.
Excellent service. Downgraded to good as there were only 8 strips in the pk 10 of PR-03308 Fortunately I only needed 8
Very prompt delivery, kits are very easy to install, and I've always found them helpful if I need to call with a question or two.
All good. I'm about to order again - says it all!
I had to send back the items as I thought they were magnetic not stickers. Response very quick and polite and instructions to send back the items was clear.
Quick delivery come well packaged and the premium plus chevrons are easy to apply
product was what I wanted, easy to fit, I am very happy :)
I love the product, especially the Air Flow Yellow. I don’t find the website the easiest to use, and I’m never sure that I’m getting my 10% discount.
Although I had a long time to wait it was worth it for the selection of reflective items I received
Very good
Components provided did not fully match image on website however did the job
Chapter 8 shop were great from the start, I needed to badge up my Volvo at short notice to work on the A1. They prepared a kit and I collected it the next morning for me to fit. Kit was excellent for fit and quality and the new air flow material proved easy to apply with no air bubbles forming. Excellent service I will have no hesitation in recommending and using them again for future requirements.
GOOD LAY OUT ON WEBSITE. COULD DO WITH BIT BETTER HELP ON PHONE GOOD SERVICE
very quick service
Great Service, Well packaged products, speedy service
Helpful call handler. Delivered on time.
Easy to deal with. Postage seems excessive on small items though when it actually says free delivery in the terms!
Chapter8 Shop is rated 4.81 based on 241 reviews