CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
We have used CB Domestics many times over the years to successfully repair a washing machine, oven and dishwasher. They are reliable and professional and don't rip you off!
An excellent repair on a faulty hob extractor fan. The engineer called Allen was on time, knowledgable and easy to talk to about the issue. The repair was very reasonably priced, and Allen is a credit to C B Domestics.
Brilliant team (Mandy in particular) and brilliant company. Not only were they able to find a door to fit our old Bosch washing machine but were able to instruct me on how to refit it. Fantastic service. Will definitely be using again.
Very efficient service. The call handler was proffessional, helpful and organised a prompt slot. Alan was friendly and got to work straight away. He quickly resolved and honestly fixed the washing machine. Will be using this repair company again. Thankyou.
I found the ladies in the office very helpful. When Alan visited to fix my oven, I found him both informative and professional. The fault was quickly found and resolved. I would recommend CB Domestics for future use.
Great service from Colin and the team when dishwasher and washing machine broke at the same time. All sorted quickly.
Awesome service from Alan and the crew from cbdomestics, called one day, Alan the engineer out the next day, very happy and would definitely recommend
Alan made 2 visits to fix my dishwasher. Very friendly, knowledgeable and tidy worker. Excellent service at a good price.
Efficient and friendly booking. Engineer arrived on time with correct parts. Washing machine repaired successfully. Polite, efficient.
Quick efficient service - washing machine fixed swiftly. Would definitely use the company again.
Top service from Alan who is friendly, approachable and knowledgable. Goes out of his way to get the job done. Would always use cbdomestics and request him in future if required. Thanks.
First class service from Alan, replaced the knob on oven within 5 mins. Really nice guy. A Credit to the company 😃
This is the first time I have used this company and the service was absolutely excellent. Mandy was really helpful on the phone and booked me in very quickly. Alan, who came to fix the cooker was again fantastic and so helpful. He went above and beyond to provide advice and guidance on my washing machine too, which was an extra. Will be using again!
Alan from cb domestics Salisbury fitted my new dishwasher. The whole experience was first class. Efficient, convenient and a great job. His advice was also priceless. Many Thanks.
Excellent service! Alan came out to mend our Bosch dishwasher. He replaced the heat pump and gave us very helpful advice to avoid problems in the future.
Alan the engineer was extremely helpful and polite. Explained the problem to me in full and left me feeling very reassured.
The engineer that came to my house (he was called Alan) was fantastic. He questioned whether my dryer was part of a product recall, which it turned out it was... This saved me money on the repair but more importantly potentially saved me from something much worse!
Superb service from booking in the app.Estimated charge.Alan was professional & masked(Covid)
Oven repaired in no time at all & kindly popped a broken handle on, too!
Batch cooking resumed!
Don't need to call anyone else for excellence-Many Thanks😊
Prompt, polite and Alan was very knowledgeable and fixed our washing machine. Thank you
Alan provides a first class service.
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.94 based on 131 reviews