CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

5 Rating 183 Reviews
of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
5.0
Based on 183 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
Outstanding service from this superb local company
The service they provide is second to none. The engineer was extremely efficient and polite and wore a mask the whole time. He knew exactly what the fault was and the new part came very quickly. The cost was extremely good. I would recommend them to anyone.
Absolutely delighted with speed of service, phoned Thursday afternoon, attended Friday afternoon. Paul on time, polite and wore mask. Unable to complete repair, they phoned Monday to arrange fitting of ordered part. Excellent service and price. Zanussi fan oven working in time for Cuckoo Fair cooking sessions. Thank you.
Well impressed when the engineer visited yesterday, on time and gave a thorough introduction to the probable cause of the breakdown, with a costing of the parts before he commenced the repair. the replacement and repair was carried out on our Bosch Washing Machine which was up and running within the hour. Clean and tidy repair. Many thanks.
Great service. Did everything quickly and when they said they would. Would highly recommend them.
Really helpful team. Professional, courteous and fairly priced. I would highly recommend this company.
They responded very promptly to a call for assistance with a blocked dishwasher, arrived the next day at a time they said they would, and did a perfectly satisfactory job as a reasonable price. I recommend strongly.
When our Integrated microwave oven stopped working we called CBDomestics to see if they could help.Colin duly came & took the oven back to his work shop for repairs. The parts needed were no longer available but he persisted and was able to locate generic parts which work fine. Excellent service. Could not be better.
Came out very quickly to a dishwasher breakdown and solved the problem! Very happy customer
I rang this morning, I was told someone, would be with me between 11am and 1pm. The engineer arrived before 11am, he was very polite, efficient and was finished very quickly. He explained, what the problem was and I am happy with the price. This explained during the call, I had made earlier. I definitely recommend this local company.
Fabulous service, very quick to respond, always get the job done efficiently and quickly. Very reasonable and reliable - would happily recommend. Have used them many times over the years; very satisfied customers.
Again I cannot recommend them enough. My washing machine had finished a cycle but I couldn’t open the door. A lovely man called Michael came a couple of days later. (Came really cos he knew I had a hospital appointment) and fixed it for me. When you ring their number either Mandy or her daughter answer the phone (without having to go through options) straight away and are really helpful. If you have used them before they know where you live etc. in this age of Covid I remain SO impressed with this firm. Thank you so much.
Very impressed with your service. I reported a fridge freezer fault on Monday, diagnostics were done on Tuesday and the new part fitted on Wednesday. Thank you, I'll use you again if the need arises.
Delighted with your service. Nobody else would repair an iron. You did it quickly, efficiently and dropped it back at our house! Highly recommend!
Helped me sort a part / repair when Samsung couldn't. Excellent service. Highly recommended.
Came back from holiday,went to put the washing machine on. It worked for 10 minutes then stopped. Phoned CB domestics and within 20 minutes Colin came out and said the motor had gone. Within an hour I had a brand new machine installed and up and running. Nicole and Mandy were very helpful. Highly recommended. They are honest and reliable Won't go anywhere else . Thanks Guys
Responded quickly arriving on time, the 'masked avenger', didn't catch his name sorted out my oven quickly which meant I was able to have my supper! Well done and I will certainly recommend your company to my friends.
My washing machine went 'bang' on Friday. I spoke to Mandy at CB Domestics in Salisbury within an hour. This morning (Monday) at 9.30am, Paul removed my old washing machine and installed a new one. The service throughout was efficient, friendly, helpful and, I believe, good value for money.
CB Domestics always provide a great service, they’re fast, reliable, good value, flexible and honest. I absolutely recommend them for any domestic appliance repairs and maintenance.
Excellent professional service and a very reasonable price. Will most definitely use them again.
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.95 based on 183 reviews