CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Contacted CB Electrics today with a problem with my integrated dishwasher. I spoke to a very helpful lady, who arranged for Colin to attend this afternoon. Colin was great , he fixed the problem, was very professional and courteous. Amazing service, thank you.
Contacted CB Domestics and they came out the very next day. Colin looked at my Integrated dishwasher, although not practical to have a repair, he gave me good advice for a replacement. I expected the call out charge for his time, so was not overly concerned about the price charged. Charges are also listed on the website. He spent quite a while examining the said dishwasher and did a great job putting the kitchen plinths back together. (Fits better than before after he shaved a bit off). Has offered to take delivery of a new one while I am at work and will come back and fit it.
£42 for someone to come out and look at the washing machine to tell me it’s not worth fixing. £42!!
Brilliant customer service, even on New Year’s Eve!! Second to none professionalism and a fixed fee too. No surprises. Washing machine fixed with no issues first visit. Will 100% use again
Right on time. Got straight on with the repair. Completed and working inside 20 minutes. Pleasant to deal with. A reasonable price. A good find and I will use them again.
I contacted the above firm because my washing machine had stopped spinning out.The very efficient lady gave me a two hour slot when the engineer could attend and his name.He arrived within the two hour slot, fitted a new heater censor even though the machine is nine years old and didn't try to sell me a new machine.Excellent service.When needed I will definitely buy my new machine from this company.
Excellent service! Came out the very next day, fixed the problem that others couldn’t and very reasonably priced too!! Will definitely use again & recommend. 5 ⭐️
Excellent friendly service, every effort was made to fix our oven as soon as possible, they even came back the same day with parts from the stores rather than waiting to order in. Would definitely recommended them and I’d use them again. Thank you
Fantastic service by the guys that come out for repair and the ladies in the office. Would highly recommend 😊
The friendly way I was treated during negotiations is what sealed the deal for me. Although I tended to wander of the subject during our discussions the kindness never wavered & even though it wasn’t the cheapest deal i like people to treat me as would treat them.
Now looking forward to the delivery of my new tumble drier. Well done 👏👏
Very friendly and helpful on the phone. Arrived punctually to assess the problem and returned with the part needed a day or so later. Very happy customer!
Fast friendly service and repairs at a reasonable price.
Thank you.
Amazing service and very helpful would recommend all day 😊

Gareth
On Sunday our tenant reported that the oven was not working. Having found CB Domestics on the internet they were phoned early Monday morning. Mandy received our call and immediately reassured us that they would be able to help and the likely cost of repairs. By Wednesday our tenant told us that the oven had been repaired by a very professional engineer after Mandy had earlier phoned to arrange a suitable time. A brilliant service from CB Domestics. Thank you.
Excellent service, they could not have been more helpful and provided a very speedy response. I was kept up to date with texts which was helpful and considerate.
CB Domestics, and Mel in particular, provided an excellent service in providing a reconditioned cooker to Five Rivers Indoor Bowls Club.
Local firm. Very reliable and friendly service.
Really friendly service. Quick and efficient. They found me a fridge that suited me down to the ground. Good prices. I would definitely recommend them and as soon as I need a new appliance I will be down there. Mel who dealt with my purchase was brilliant.
Very polite and helpful. Explained exactly what needed to be done, and left everything much cleaner than when they arrived! I always use this company- they are fab.
These guys are amazballs ... I own hairdressing shops and have four washing machines ..In constant use ... the time frame I need rapairs completed is very small .. these guys always deliver ...
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.90 based on 31 reviews