CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Fast friendly service and repairs at a reasonable price. Thank you."
"Amazing service and very helpful would recommend all day 😊 Gareth"
"On Sunday our tenant reported that the oven was not working. Having found CB Domestics on the internet they were phoned early Monday morning. Mandy received our call and immediately reassured us that they would be able to help and the likely cost of repairs. By Wednesday our tenant told us that the oven had been repaired by a very professional engineer after Mandy had earlier phoned to arrange a suitable time. A brilliant service from CB Domestics. Thank you."
"Excellent service, they could not have been more helpful and provided a very speedy response. I was kept up to date with texts which was helpful and considerate."
"CB Domestics, and Mel in particular, provided an excellent service in providing a reconditioned cooker to Five Rivers Indoor Bowls Club."
"Local firm. Very reliable and friendly service."
"Really friendly service. Quick and efficient. They found me a fridge that suited me down to the ground. Good prices. I would definitely recommend them and as soon as I need a new appliance I will be down there. Mel who dealt with my purchase was brilliant."
"Very polite and helpful. Explained exactly what needed to be done, and left everything much cleaner than when they arrived! I always use this company- they are fab."
"These guys are amazballs ... I own hairdressing shops and have four washing machines ..In constant use ... the time frame I need rapairs completed is very small .. these guys always deliver ..."
"Good prompt service, and a great price."
"I would highly recommend CB DOMESTICS. They are proffessional, trustworthy, reliable and do an excellent job. Then phoning there is always a very positive reproach along with knowledge of the work needing to take place with helpful advice."
"I called a mobile number and, even though the mobile belonged to a workman out on deliveries, he took my details, contacted his office and had me called back very quickly by very helpful staff. Excellent service and good value. I manage several residential services and will use them again and recommend them."
"We have used this company before and have been very pleased with the prompt and efficient service and friendly staff, will definitely use them again."
"Very happy with the next day service I received from CB Domestics for a broken washing machine. I would recommend this company."
"I wouldn't consider buying any of my white goods from any one else. I run holiday accommodation and CB Domestics understand how a reliable and fast service is required if I have a problem. Over many many years they have never failed to deliver great service."
"Excellent friendly service Would definitely recommend"
"CB Domestics are always quick to respond to any queries and are both friendly and reliable. I would have no hesitation in recommending them when purchasing white goods and when you have items that are in need of service or repair."
"I have used this company on several occasions and have consistently found them to be excellent. They are very pleasant to deal with on a personal level and the service they provide is second to none. They are reliable and prompt and I really cannot fault them."
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews