CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
A long established company which I have used many times and has always provided an excellent service. In the unlikely event of the first repair visit not completely solving the problem a prompt follow up visit will fix it at no extra charge. Always friendly and always helpful. Thank you Alan for recent tumble dryer fix..
Alan was very thorough, and carried out the repair on our dishwasher quickly and with no fuss. Can recommend cbdomestics for a good and excellent service.
Alan was very polite, aware of mum's disability and very funny, and recommended other alternatives to mum's cooker
Alan turned up, albeit a little late, but was completely honest and professional throughout. Provided genuine advice and I'm very grateful for that.
No messing about... good job done at fair price. Thank you
Have used CB Domestics several times. And all times have had outstanding customer service. The last two times we have been served by Mandy and she went above and beyond each time. Very knowledgeable and helped me do a non contact collection where I’m pregnant due to Covid pandemic. Will definitely be using again xx
From the phonecall with Mandy, and then the amazing Alan who came and fixed our oven this has been painless and convenient. definitely keeping their number to hand for future needs. Brilliant
Our oven packed up Friday night, was just out of warranty. So called CB Saturday morning and the oven was working by 11.30 am. Fast, efficient and friendly service. Would use again without a doubt!
Great service, quick and efficient - thank you Alan
We had an amazing quick service (Alan) fixing our washing machine with fear pricing. Very pleased. Thank you
Repair completed efficiently and the engineer (Alan) was both friendly and supportive
Simply brilliant service. Big thank you to Alan, he did a fantastic job fitting the new oven & hob today. Such a nice guy with a wonderful persona!
Very pleased to have my cooker back in full working order. My call was responded to quickly and politely, an appointment scheduled in and a 2-hour window of arrival given. Alan was on time, courteous, very efficient and helpful. I'll definitely call them again next time I need an appliance fixed!
Arrived within 24 hours of callout & fixed within 15 minutes.
Excellent service. The work was booked-in in a very efficient manner and the engineer arrived on time and promptly fixed an issue with my hob that other companies have been unable to diagnose. Completely happy and easy to recommend.
Second time I have used CB Domestics and wouldn’t use anyone else now. They are quick to respond, extremely friendly and helpful. They do a 5 star repair or, if required, source and fit a new appliance.
Edna Pike

Edna Pike.
Very happy with the customer service and the delivery and the set up. I will tell my friends.
Great service! Would definitely recommend to friends and family.
Come out to fix the cooker when others wouldn't come. Very efficient and would definitely use again.
Have used CB domestics since we moved to Salisbury 22years.
Always a prompt and efficient service.
Alan came around to sort out our dishwasher this time, dishwasher now up and running again.
He was professional, polite and cleaned up any mess.
Always good value for money, would strongly recommend this company
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.97 based on 90 reviews