CB Domestics Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend CB Domestics Ltd.
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read CB Domestics Ltd.  Reviews

Tell us how CB Domestics Ltd. made you happy
Just had Alan around to fix our dishwasher ,arrived on time did a good job for us reasonably priced.
We would definitely use the same company again.
Thank you.
Alan ,nice engineer , promptly fixed our Panasonic washing machine under 5 year guarantee provided when purchased 4 years ago. Good to know of him and the firm. Always concerned when someone we don’t know arrives , so thanks Alan.
Outstanding company. would not go anywhere else. very friendly, honest and professional service.
Excellent friendly, helpful service and all the faults on our range cooker successfully repaired .
Very many thanks for your extremely high standard of service. Highly recommended.
Alan replaced the door seal on our fitted Dishwasher without having to take the door off etc.The service exellent as usual and cost very reasonable.Cannot recommend highly enough.Would not go anywhere else
My 13 year old dishwasher died last Wednesday. Friday an engineer came to attempt a fix. Due to its age the vital part couldn’t be sourced . I decided to buy a replacement and now I am the proud owner of a bran new, plumbed in, integrated machine. Prompt service, friendly safe engineers and friendly communication from the office staff. Happy customer!
My dishwasher fritzed itself on Friday. On Tuesday Colin arrived but major stuff had died so new machine required which arrived on Friday with Paul to fit it. One week - super efficient, tidy, pleasure to have in the house. I couldn't recommend them more highly.
Alan came to look at our oven this week, and although it was not a problem with the oven, he was very helpful and the problem has now been sorted. Thanks very much
Very quick to arrange a call out - next day. The engineer was friendly and efficient. He explained the problem with our Stove cooker and quickly sorted it out there and then. Thoroughly recommend. Great service. Thankyou.
A very friendly and efficient service- thank you!
Alan was SO helpful and tried everything to find the fault was with my dishwasher, but sadly it transpired that the circuit board had died but CB Domestics did me a really good price on a new machine which will be fitted in 3 days. They are a very good local company who go the extra mile.
Andy was polite and informative, he gave sound advice. He was early which was brilliant. Kept me informed about everything he was doing. Really pleased.
Excellent service. The switchboard staff were helpful and efficient. Engineers Alan and Colin were both thorough and professional. They repaired my Miele washing machine, returning with a replacement part promptly and completing the job under one call out charge. Highly recommended
I've been using CB Domestics for a few years now, they have always given excellent service. There is no need to go anywhere else!.
I have always found CBDomestics to be quick and reliable as they proved yet again this week when they obtained a cooker door hinge and replaced it for me at very short notice. Alan, their gas fitter, did the work quickly and without fuss, Covid restrictions notwithstanding. Highly recommended!
The company was recommended to us by our son, Ed. we had a catalogue of appliances needing attention. A fixed fee encompassing all appliances was agreed as was a suitable appointment by the efficient office staff. Alan, t he engineer, arrived at the appointed time and was very thorough in his examination of t he appliances. He explained carefully the various faults and fixed those that could be fixed. Unfortunately the dishwasher was beyond economic repair. He was knowledgeable competent courteous and affable, a pleasure to meet and have in the house. An affinity for dogs was a bonus. I can heartily recommend him and wil certainly. Be using the company again.
Fixed our Beko dishwasher. Efficient and very friendly service. With added advice given on how to keep appliance descaled in the future. We would definitely use or recommend them again.
Engineer Alan came in 20 mins had my washing machine up and running will use them again and recommend them to friends fantastic service Alan !!!!!
Excellent service given by Alan
Bosch oven now working perfectly
A very thorough and comprehensive service of our Gas appliance.
Alan is an extremly knowlegable and charming gentleman who takes the time to explain what he is doing and why. Tradsmen such as Alan are very rare and are indeed an asset to their company.
CB Domestics Ltd. is rated 4.94 based on 143 reviews