CareCo UK Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CareCo UK

How would you rate CareCo UK ?

Susan Toy
"I have been researching about disability scooters that will come apart easily and fit into your car boot. I arrived upon a decision an proceeded to search on the internet for the best price available and then found Care Co. Their price for my scooter was considerably less than any other I had found. I subsequently tabbed on a pair of walking aids and a universal key to locked disabled toilets. All of these items were cheaper than elsewhere and exactly the same product. Well Done Care Co."
"Lauren was very helpful with knowledge of the equipment and help and guidance throughout the sale. The Canterbury shop was also very well laid out easy to move around and accessible to all items well done Careco."
"I recently purchased a scooter from this company,they were extremely helpful they suggested the most suitable unit to suit my needs,delivery was as promised the Engineer most helpful. Thank you all."
CareCo UK is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews