CareCo UK Reviews

3PM

Tell us how CareCo UK made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone
"Great customer service, timely delivery."
Are you CareCo UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I went in careco today to buy a mobility scooter I was served by Michael he was so helpful I asked him for a scooter I could take on a aeroplane and was easy to fold up and fit in my small car. He set it up for me to try in the shop helped me fold it down several times so I knew exactly how to fold it up and to make sure it wasn’t to heavy for me. I couldn’t of asked for better service"
"A company that is not just highly professional, but who do 'care'. The attention we received in the showroom was just right, not pushy or 'salesy' to delivering within 5 days as promised. I can't give anything but 5 stars."
"Very knowledgable staff who helped me purchase my first scooter. Very happy and will be back again."
"Very knowledgable staff helping me chose a scooter that I am very pleased with. I didn't realise there were so many! Very happy with the service and I'll be back again."
"simply a delight to deal with, very helpful and real accommodating to all my needs! i will be back, thanks to all the team."
"First scooter was faulty and went without for nearly 3 weeks (Christmas time 🙄). Second scooter is 8 month old and loses power. Cannot manage 2 miles on it now. Called and was told batteries are only guaranteed for 6 months! I explained that I don’t know for sure the battery is at fault. Something must be draining it IF it is the battery. Was told an engineer will come in about 7-10 days. Today is the end of the 10th day and no visit as of yet. Staff at Leicester are polite enough but I feel the policies are ridiculous. My dad has been pretty much housebound because it takes an engineer 7-10 days to come out! Based on the fact that disabled people use this company I would have thought a quicker response time would have been put in place. I will call again in the morning but I am doubtful anything will be quickly resolved."
"Mr Wilkins was very happy with his choice of mobility scooter,and Michael was very helpful , filled in appropriate forms for Kenneth,so he is now eagerly awaiting delivery."
"I visited CareCo in Norwich to have a look what was available. I was looking for a recliner chair because getting on and off chairs was getting very difficult. I was surprised at the quantity and quality of what was available and the young man Leigh was very helpful and demonstrated the chairs to me. I purchased one and it was delivered to me 2 days later. I am very pleased with the expertise and service, already I am enjoying my new chair. I also purchased a bath lift with which I am very pleased. Thank you CareCo"
"Professional service, fast delivery. Really happy with my purchase."
"Love my rollator! So simple to use and easy to set up, thank you everyone at CareCo."
"had to order anti tip wheels for wheelchair, got phone call to say they were in on Sat, went on Sunday was served b by Michael, he very kindly fitted the wheels ,all done in a matter of minutes. very helpful and kind, Norwich Careco lived upto their name."
"Went to careco Norwich, was served Theresa, bought my husband a self-propelled wheelchair, service very good, people very helpful, all in all a very good experience,allowed to try out any chairs, would highly recommend,"
"We visited the store in Brentwood and was served by Gillian. Even though we had bought a mobility scooter elsewhere they were extremely helpful with advice and in ordering a new battery pack for the scooter. The pack was delivered to them in a couple of days and they fitted it to my scooter. Gillian was so helpful and we will certainly go there again and would recommend them to family and friends."
"Fantastic Service, Fantastic Showrooms, Fantastic Products!!!"
"I purchased a wheelchair from CareCo for my grandma who suffers with a severe musculoskeletal condition. We had been recommended by friends to visit CareCo and by golly what a recommendation to receive. We arrived at the Eastbourne showroom and was warmly welcomed by a young lady called Carly. Carly had advised us of the best, lightweight wheelchair, she then demoed how to collapse and rebuild the wheelchair and showed me how to safely store it away in the boot of my car. We settled on the CareCo Aspire, but the only thing missing was a cushion, Carly knew exactly what we was after and showed us a whole host of cushions, so we settled on the Gel Comfort Cushion which was one of the more expensive cushions but it works a treat. We also purchased some additional extras - Wheelchair storage bag, warranty insurance and a rain mac. I cannot thank CareCo enough for not only putting a huge smile back on my Grandma's face but also for their professional service, stunning showroom and wealth of product knowledge! They truly are the 'Mobility Experts' Thank you!! on behalf of Brenda Steward!!"
"have bought from CareCo numerous times and always been happy with the service i have received! thank you so much all of your help. I always recommend you to friends and they have had great service also!"
"I’m absolutely disgusted at how I was treated at your Leicester branch,after buying a folding mobility scooter from them in under a year after buying it, and told me that I only had 6 months warranty,there happy to take my money,but wouldn’t help me."
"The sales staff could not have been more helpful, nothing seemed to be too much trouble. We were helped by Daisy at the the Brentwood branch, the sale of the "Rascal" scooter was excellent. would recommend CareCo to anyone who has the need for anything to do with mobility."
"Ordered a Secco 4rollator on 26th July. It was delivered on 29th but unfortunately it was faulty. I rang them the same day. All I had to do was send a photo of the fault with some details. They emailed straight back that they would replace it and it arrived on 30th. My refund was sorted on the26th. First class service. My new rollator is brilliant. Really sturdy. Love it."
CareCo UK is rated 4.67 based on 30 reviews