Car Hire Depot Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Car Hire Depot

How would you rate Car Hire Depot?

Harry Carter
"All went smoothly"
"Easy collection and drop off"
"Easy to book and easy collection of car at airport"
"Absolutely atrocious, probably some of the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Do not book a hire car through this sham of a company, you may find yourself stuck in a foreign country and having to deal with the awful human being I had to deal with. Ruined the start of our holiday completely. I found out on arrival at the hire car company in Italy that I had to place a £1,000 deposit to cover the excess of the hire car. This was not clear at all during the booking process but putting that completely to one side, the individual I had to deal with when calling for assistance was appalling. Completely rude, condescending, unhelpful and absolutely inflamed what was already a very difficult situation to be in, in a foreign with your wife and 4 young children stranded. All he wanted to do was constantly hammer me with the sentiment that this was my fault and I didn't read the terms etc rather than helping me find a solution or taking any responsibility. I booked with them because they were the cheapest, I got what I paid for. If I could give zero stars I would."
"Because I had a car in my holidays to drive and take me to all the places I wanted to go."
"Good car hire"
David Hill
Verified Buyer
"The price was excellent and the customer service was superb."
Kevin Hudson
Verified Buyer
"Easy to book Pick up and drop off great. Would use again."
"Good price, good service."
"Easy to use and good communication"
Darius Butkus
"Very happy"
Karolina Piotrowska
Verified Buyer
"It is a very easy to use website, prices are clear, lots of filters, lots of providers available from multiple locations. From the idea to booking a selected car it took less than 10 minutes. I can highly recommend it."
"Quick and easy to find car and good price too. Great service when collecting the car and dropping back."
Keith Britton
"Simple..Good value."
"Enterprise desk opened late to allow for collection - much appreciated."
Brian Conn
Verified Buyer
"Easy booking process and good price."
"Easy rental and pick up . Very pleased"
Derek Shinton
Verified Buyer
"Did what it claimed to do"
Slawomir Bochenek
Verified Buyer
"Good service, low price, great car"
Martin Shaw
Verified Buyer
"Easy and prompt pick-up, full-to-full fuel policy, friendly and helpful staff, good price and pick-up direct from airport. Good choice of cars and ours (Fiat Panda) was great for what we wanted. Slightly underpowered but OK. We got separate excess cover beforehand and that worked quite well (although we didn't need to use it)."
Car Hire Depot is rated 4.50 based on 34 reviews