Canoe & Kayak Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canoe & Kayak Store

Tell us how Canoe & Kayak Store made you happy
Literally the best company I have ever ordered from. Simple website followed by a telephone call.

Helpful and knowledgeable advice.

Brilliant delivery. Would absolutely recommend and have done several times already.
Great service and most likely to use again.
Very good! Thank you
The service I received from the team at Canoe and Kayak Store was outstanding. I would highly recommend dealing with this company. As I would expect the products ordered were top quality, however, I was particularly impressed with the customer service. Going above and beyond to get my order to me in the quickest possible time frame enabled me to get the family on the water during a spell of good weather. This was even more impressive considering there seemed to be a UK wide 'Canoe shortage' (Brexit/CV-19), they used their well established network to source the kit I required. As I was buying a Canoe, all products were delivered by the C&K team, not a courier. Many thanks to the Rock Stars at C&K for a job well done, I look forward to visiting the store when restrictions allow.
Amazing service - kayaks arrived quicker than arrived. They got in touch to arrange delivery and check if we needed anything else. Highly recommend!
Great service... Super fast delivery
Excellent service and a great price!
Very pleased with the quick delivery and quality of the neoskin full length pants
Brilliant service πŸ‘. First-time kayak owners, but completely reassured by the advice and service received from first point of contact through to delivery. Highly recommend.
Helpful quick response and excellent service 😊
Excellent service thank you
Ordered several pairs Paddle Socks via the online store. Turns out that not all items were available. Got a call back from the store to discuss. Available items arrived next day. The other items were refunded. Loved the service.
Great service, and very efficient and helpful when I wanted to change an item I had purchased.
I have a Pakayak and needed a spray deck but the cockpit profile was proving awkward. With some socially distanced help Nigel came up with a solution that’ll get me back on the water as soon as I can legally get back to it. Thanks.
Bought a kayak online. Delivered as promised, by them personally, on the agreed date and time.
Top advice and service on all things paddling as always!
Amazing customer service! Super helpful and great to have direct contact to ensure delivery could happen without a hitch. Super fast turnaround for dispatch, great price and free delivery. Highly recommended!
Perfect cat ready for the warmer weather
Fast service to
Great service. Will use again.
The service was fantastic with regular communication about what I had bought as well as the products being delivered so quickly. I will certainly be buying from you again. The price of the products were very competitive too. Great experience buying from yourselves. Thank you so much.
Canoe & Kayak Store is rated 4.96 based on 513 reviews