Canoe & Kayak Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canoe & Kayak Store

Tell us how Canoe & Kayak Store made you happy
Really good communication & unbelievably quick delivery! Used my C-tug trolley 9n a 2 day paddleboarding trip this weekend & it made portages so easy!
Excellent service. Staff went above and beyond to ensure that item was delivered promptly. Thank you
The Website was easy to use and my parcel arrived very quickly. Every item purchased was "as described". I cannot fault the Canoe & Kayak store and I will be using them again! Thank you. Paul B
Canoe & Kayak Store 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Fantastic, reliable advice from really knowledgable and helpful staff on each of my visits. (Bought kayak and kit) They helped me choose the best equipment for my needs and I’m really pleased with my gear. Plus competitively priced!
Ordered neoprene trousers for paddle boarding. Excellent customer service, straightforward ordering. Prompt despatch and kept informed of delivery. Trousers perfect. Good quality and excellent price,much better than others I have looked at from different companies. Will definitely use Canoe & Kayak store again and recommend to others
Fantastic service. Order received the next day. What a pleasant surprise for a company to provide excellent customer service
VERY helpful and informative
Called into the store and received helpful advice. Felt unhurried and able to ask all sorts of questions. Lee we ft without a purchase do we could consider all we had heard. Made online order a few days later and received the paddle the following day. Terrific service.
We ordered a second kayak from the store as we were so pleased with the first one. Always very helpful and friendly service and delivery is also quick. Would highly recommend the store.
Excellent service. I needed a buoyancy aid in a hurry, but hadn’t been able to find the size and style I needed elsewhere online despite lots of searches. The Canoe & Kayak website showed they had some, so I rang the store to double check it was still in stock. A very helpful man (Richard) took my order and dispatched it while we spoke. I received it the next day. You can’t do better than that! I’ve just used the buoyancy aid, and am very pleased with it.
Offered me alternatives due to stock saved me money and still gave me outstanding equipment will be using this site for all my kayaking equipment
All orders dispatched quickly and efficiently, as well as being well packaged.
Really helpful on the phone, product was In stock and I got a phone call to confirm delivery. Would happy use again
Great customer service, advised me by telephone as soon as they were aware of a delay in delivery (which wasn't significant) and kept me updated by email throughout.
Bought a buoyancy aid online. Sizing was accurate, I am keeping the product. It was dispatched quicker than I thought it would be, and obviously arrived earlier than I was expecting too. Great service.
Canoe & Kayak Delivered my goods in great time. The items were well packed and just what I required for my new Kayak. I would have no hesitation in recommending Canoe & kayak web site and will buy from them again.
Brilliant Customer service really friendly knowledgable and helpful
Great service
Extremely swift despatch and delivery. Good price. Very pleased.
Good communication. Happy to recommend