Canoe & Kayak Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canoe & Kayak Store

Tell us how Canoe & Kayak Store made you happy
Absolutely excellent customer service. I had an issue with a purchase (not their fault) and Aaron & Richard solved it as quickly as possible. Would definitely buy from there again
good communication, helpful, paddle swiftly dispatched (once it arrived from the manufacturer)
Very helpful, they phoned me to say delivery would take a day or two longer because items were not in stock, but they still came very quickly.
Efficient, good price.
Bought the kneeling pad from you for my dad. He's so pleased with it. The website is really easy for me to use. Delivery was fast.
I placed an order for a variety of different items, including one currently out of stock. may I also add that I placed this order during lockdown.
Despite the challenges, I was kept abreast on the challenges, changes and options available to me. I was kept well abreast of the admittedly slow progress due to issues with international shipping and the complexities of the state of affairs in early COVID19 for Canoe & Kayak.
I eventually received all of the items sooner than expected, in great condition and superb quality items all around. Any issue with the items bought from C&K is an issue with the manufacturer rather than C&K, incidentally there were no problems anyway.
This was to the extent that I got the impression that C&K seen to carefully as reasonable curate their collection ensuring quality, ergonomics, safety and aesthetics etc. This only my impression I but I feel it likely they do something akin to this. As all items are excellent, size well and are exactly as their superb description provided.

The provisions made by C&K were over and above from the start from start to finish of our business together with actions both in effort and attention to overall quality of service has been nothing short of exemplary.
Well with every star, I wish I could thank in another way as well as this review!
Great advice given and delivery made very swiftly.
They were very good with communication. Due to an error in the email address I received a phone call instead. My item was delayeddelayed by s couple of days but I was kept up to date. What more could you ask for
On line shopping.
Prompt and friendly support, having to change the size of a spray deck the item was refunded and confirmation was received.
Item was delivered ahead of time. I had a slight dispute with the company that was settled very quickly with out any hassle.
Definitely will do business with this company again very much recommend.
all good - everything arrived swiftly and as described.
Absolutely great, ordered a wenonah canoe from Richard who couldn't have been more helpful. Well impressed with their service, would definitely recommend and be happy to deal with again.
Excellent service as always. Thank you again guys.
Great personal attention & swift responses.
fast delivery & superb packaging
Great advice. Good choice. Quick delivery. I ordered in the afternoon and arrived the next day with free delivery. Will use again and would recomend.
The service was great, I dealt with Richard who called me to arrange an exchange of an item I returned and a further purchase. He was really polite and bent over backwards to send me my exchange and new purchase on 24 hour delivery so I would receive it before I went off on a short break.
Fast, polite and efficient. Tahnks for great service.
Fantastic customer service phoned to check if the peak uk rash vest I was after was in stock the very polite lady on the phone told me it was and if I ordered for the next day delivery they would be able to do that perfect customer service.
Amazing store, is the cheapest one by far and has a wide variety of options!
People were very helpful, attentive and efficient
All good. Better than your average.
Canoe & Kayak Store is rated 4.96 based on 389 reviews