Canoe & Kayak Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Canoe & Kayak Store

Tell us how Canoe & Kayak Store made you happy
Great service handled my return quickly
No issues and a very quick delivery!
Palm belt arrived promptly & as described. Ideal,quality, SUP leash waist attachment
Fast and efficient service. Product excellent and exactly what I ordered
great friendly and expert service.
Great communication and customer service. As soon as I placed the order I had a phone call to work out the best option for delivery for me. Thank you.
Great range and prices and really good advice. Went out of their way to help with timing the delivery with my calendar and avoiding the paddle being in a delivery warehouse over the weekend. Then, when the price went down while they were waiting to despatch the refunded me the difference! The shop at CIWW and the online store were both great, wish all shops were the same.
Although I have not opened the package as I'm saving for a Christmas present. All the information about the product was good and informative. The parcel arrived the next day. The only constructive point I can make is maybe an option to hide C&K store logo as it gave away what the parcel was.
There was a slight mix up with my purchase and delivery, the staff were very helpful and friendly. And it all got sorted, very pleased.
Perfect transaction, high quality item, thank u!
I’ve been restoring some well-used kayaks for my local club, and have made quite a few purchases from Canoe and Kayak Store. They’ve always been helpful on the phone. When they have stuff in stock it’s dispatched very promptly - I recently ordered some hip-pads online and they were posted 10 minutes later. They’ve also been useful in sourcing skegs for discontinued kayaks (Dagger Approachs) so it’s a thumbs up from me👍🏼
great product and quick to post out. thanks
I ordered a pair of yak waterproof trousers for kayaking they turned up 2 days later a perfect fit, My order was dispatched perfectley,and quickley, perfect.
Very prompt postage and pleasant to deal with on the phone. Thx
Great service, I had ordered the wrong cag and taken the labels off thinking it was the right one. I explained to the staff the problem and they refunded me the money and even ordered me in the right one that they didn't have in stock
The easiest website to work with I had ordered the wrong cag and removed the label thinking it was the right one luckily they were very understanding and even ordered me in the right cag that they didn't have in stock.
Great service, Very quick turnaround. I was phoned prior to arranging delivery day to check whether somebody would be in.
Great friendly customer service and very quick delivery.
We ordered a kayak which arrived quickly, very well packaged and at a decent price. I'm not sure what they could possibly have done that would have been any better.
Great store, good prices and fast delivery
Canoe & Kayak Store is rated 4.94 based on 109 reviews