Canoe & Kayak Store Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Canoe & Kayak Store

Tell us how Canoe & Kayak Store made you happy

Telephone
"Good kit, good price, good delivery! Would recommend."
"Quick to process and deliver order. Kept informed of orders progress excellent service thank you"
"Good price and very prompt delivery."
"Good product, prompt delivery. Thank you."
"Item was out of stock but I was notified immediately and asked if I wanted to wait or have a refund. Good customer service."
"We had great advice in the purchase of our canoe and further equipment whilst at the store. further purchases online have arrived in a timely period and we are very happy with all the items we have purchased. A very friendly service."
"Great service, price and products"
"Excellent price and very fast delivery as always. I wouldn't go anywhere else for my paddling gear."
"Impeccable Rapidité de l’expedIrion Contente de la paire Merci"
"Guys were very helpful sorting out colours in stock and getting our order out quickly"
"Ordered a paddle, which was delivered the next day. The warehouse even called me to check someone would be in to receive it. Great service."
"My order arrived quickly, but I ordered the wrong size and returned it that day reordering the right size. A new one was dispatched very quickly, thanks and very easy to change."
"Great service, good prices, and my new deck arrived before the weekend training session - works for me!"
"The service was fast and communication was excellent. The paddle is great and excellent value for money. Will definitely use canoe and kayak store again. Thank you."
"Purchased a pair of Adidas Terrex 'canyoneer' boots. Nigel was a pleasure to deal and was extremely helpful getting the boots to me. It's always good to deal with a shop staffed by real enthusiasts and boaters. Nigel and Ronnie look after you at Canoe and Kayak!"
Canoe & Kayak Store is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access