Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
Good quality, reasonably priced flowers and plants with no delivery charge. Factoring in that a percentage of the money spent goes straight to Cancer Research it really is a WIN WIN! I won't buy from anywhere else now.
Great site for gift flowers. Wide range of choice. Have used before and likely to use again. Money goes to a vital cause. Well done
Easy to find and use. Great range of flowers and the money goes to a great cause.
Easy to use and more importantly for a good cause. Not yet received by the recipient.
Great easy website and so nice that what you buy a percentage goes to charity I will definitely use again and again highly recommend
Will be eager to hear of the quality, once my friend receives them.
Lovely choice of flowers and great to have free delivery too! Great to know that I am also contributing to this amazing worthy cause!
What I assume will be nice flowers, but the navigation through to payment was terrible and not clear (have come away feeling I might have payed twice but assume I haven’t).
First time to use. V easy to navigate, and pay. Friends big birthday flowers, can’t comment on flowers till she has received them.
We live in the US and we love how easy it was to order flowers on your website for our friends in the UK. It's fabulous that we are able to choose the date of the delivery, and your prices are very reasonable. Thank you very much! Beverly & SJ
Excellent and money goes to needy charity
Delighted to find that flowers are available on the web site and that a donation is made to the cause from all purchases. As someone currently suffering from Cancer "every little helps". Thank you.
We're always really happy with the quality of flowers from Cancer Research UK. They're our first choice to celebrate birthdays, thank friends or just to let someone know we're thinking of them.
Delighted we can send flowers vis the site and donation given to such a good cause
Easy to use , great selection of products and 25% goes to Cancer Research!
Easy to use website for a very special organisation
A beautiful selection of bouquets of flowers, for a very worthy cause. Whatever the occasion you are sure to find a suitable arrangement - and I love the fact there are now a couple of gorgeous houseplants to choose from too. Recommended for sure!
Lovely flowers, competitively priced plus donates to Cancer Research (big bonus!). I highly recommend.
I buy flowers from this site every year for a friends birthday and they always arrive on time, in lovely condition and have yet to disappoint. I would recommend Cancer Research Flower Shop to all of my friends and family.
Easy to order. I am hoping the flowers will be nice too.
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 672 reviews