Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

How would you rate Cancer Research Flowers ?

Christine Chapman
"Really great"
Miss A Perkins
Verified Buyer
"Able to send a lovely gift of flowers whilst also benefitting a great cause."
Sue Duncombe
Verified Buyer
"I've used this service 3 times. Each time the recipient commented on how beautiful the flowers were. There were never any issues with delivery. On top of this it's great value and Cancer Research UK get something out of it too. Smiles all round!"
Scott Marshall
Verified Buyer
"I am delighted that the charity benefits from every purchase- not only are the flowers going to brighten my aunt's day they are also benefiting a great charity"
"Whenever I need to order flowers for colleagues, I always use this site becasue of the beautiful flowr arrangements and the fact that I can give back to Cancer research - especially since being diagnosed myself and having recevied such wonderful care from all that came into contact with me."
Zoe Phipps
Verified Buyer
"My dad has recenetly gone through a lot with his treatment, so ordering flowers from here helps go towards one day finding a cure."
"I am happy with Cancer Research Flowers because I am benefiting a charity and making someone happy with the gift of flowers all at the same time."
Susan Atkins
Verified Buyer
"Used this site before to send flowers to Scotland. Arrived on time and both recipients said the flowers were wonderful! Only use these for sending flowers now"
Sue Duncombe
Verified Buyer
"Every time I've used this service I've had such positive comments from the recipients. It's also good to know that 25% is donated to Cancer Research UK. Wins all round!"
Teodora
"They shops are always clean, nice and helpful staff; I was provided more information about Cancer research UK , which I already support with charity running and/or fundraising."
Christine Douglas
"Lovely fresh flowers and just knowing that it is contributing to saving lives."
Mrs P Putwain
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant, easy to order, easy to send, will certainly use again"
"I have used the site a few times now and the flowers have always been beautiful."
Glenys Urand,
Verified Buyer
"Their website was so easy to manoeuvre around and I was happy with the cost."
"Wide choice of beautiful flowers and excellent cause to contribute to at the same time."
"We have to send a lot of sympathy flowers. Cancer Research flowers have always dealt with this discreetly and their service has been excellent so far"
Thomas Lyne
Verified Buyer
"I use the Chrome browser on an iPhone6S. When filling in text throughout the ordering process the cursor was misaligned with the text entry box."
Amber Goulding
Verified Buyer
"such a perfect gift for families that have lost loved ones to cancer, thank you."
Deborah Saunders
Verified Buyer
"It was good to know I was helping charity whilst making someone happy so win win"
Rosemary Walsh
Verified Buyer
"There is such a lovely selection of flowers to choose from and the people I send them to have always been pleased with their quality and freshness."
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.79 based on 151 reviews