Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

How would you rate Cancer Research Flowers?

"I have used the site a few times now and the flowers have always been beautiful."
Glenys Urand,
Verified Buyer
"Their website was so easy to manoeuvre around and I was happy with the cost."
"Wide choice of beautiful flowers and excellent cause to contribute to at the same time."
"We have to send a lot of sympathy flowers. Cancer Research flowers have always dealt with this discreetly and their service has been excellent so far"
Thomas Lyne
Verified Buyer
"I use the Chrome browser on an iPhone6S. When filling in text throughout the ordering process the cursor was misaligned with the text entry box."
Amber Goulding
Verified Buyer
"such a perfect gift for families that have lost loved ones to cancer, thank you."
Deborah Saunders
Verified Buyer
"It was good to know I was helping charity whilst making someone happy so win win"
Rosemary Walsh
Verified Buyer
"There is such a lovely selection of flowers to choose from and the people I send them to have always been pleased with their quality and freshness."
Caroline Moule
Verified Buyer
"I was ordering thank you flowers today and the website was clear and precise. I also like that a donation from the order goes into Cancer Research."
"Apart from one occasion, the flowers were delivered on time and were excellent quality."
Gail Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Website is very easy to use and needs to be advertised more as I did not know about so other people will not either. Prices very good and will definitely use again. Well done!"
"They haven’t arrived yet but look lovely, nice clear options and I love that a portion goes to a good cause"
"Flowers and price great. Hard filling details on my phone. Text didn’t want to go on right boxes."
Julie Coyne
Verified Buyer
"A lovely selection of flowers to choose from at a fair price."
"Easy to use website and nice to make a contribution to the research!"
Andrea Bruce
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site add plus money helps research just hope they are as good as they look in the photo."
Emily Davies
Verified Buyer
"That I was donating to charity whilst buying flowers"
Lynne Roberts
Verified Buyer
"A nice easy way to send flowers. Have yet to see what they are like when delivered, but the pictures look very pretty, so I trust Mum will be delighted and will be cheered after a dispiriting winter having been diagnosed with a neuroendocrine tumour (NET) last November. I was pleased to be able to treat her whilst also giving to the cause. Thank you!"
"Very easy to use website. Lovely selection of flowers to choose from, the photos are clear and are large enough to see without having to enlarge the picture. Fast, efficient and all the while knowing my purchase is making a donation stand up to cancer . I'll be looking to buy further items from the cancer research website."
"Delighted to donate by purchasing flowers through Cancer Research"
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 139 reviews