Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers
4.8
Based on 725 reviews

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
Payment page not clear how to pay.
Absolutely brilliant service and to know a donation is being made is even better! Keep up the good work’!
Nice flowers and fast delivery, the checkout page was a little hard to navigate but apart from that great service
Delivery is usually fast and on time, range of flowers is OK but could be better. The password reset option doesn't work though, the email to reset it never arrives.
You can only pay by signing up. It's remedial at best. Product wise it's fine and I support the cause.
I have bought flowers quite a few times from Cancer Research Uk and they’ve always been great. The orchids are still going strong a year after. I like that a percentage goes towards the charity. Thank you 😊
I am giving a testimony about Dr. Oba who cured me from Cancer. I saw a blog where Dr. Oba cured Cancer and other deadly diseases, I contacted him through his email and explained my problems to him, and he assured me that after taking his herbal medicine that I will be cured. I ordered for the medicine and Dr Oba sent the medicine to me shipping service and I took the medicine two times daily for two weeks and after the completion of the medication I was cured totally from Cancer and you can also contact Dr Oba via (dr.obaherbalhome@hotmail.com ) call/whatsapp +2348151943640 or via (drobaherbs.webs.com)
Beautiful flowers, easy to use website, important cause - what's not to be impressed by.
Great selection to the point I nearly missed the deadline trying to make my mind up?! Love the choice of size! And the price was so reasonable?! In fact I think u could bump it up a little more so the charity gets a bigger cut shh lol. If I could say just a couple things I would like to see... a.I would really like to know what the final packaging will look like eg. A temp water source, wrapping, a gift box, what will the gift card look like? b. It would be great if u sold a few vases as whether happy or in my case, sad occasion the recipient may have quite a lot of tributes arriving and not enough vases, u could either source them frm ur charity shops so full proceeds go to u or if that is not possible, do what u do with ur flowers and donate a percentage, I have even heard of temporary cardboard vases on another website although I'm not quite sure how that would work?! Lol. Lastly what a wonderful idea for another way to raise money for cancer research! As I'm sure u know, a lot of people are requesting donations to macmillian instead of flowers and you have made it possible for me to do both as I sent these flowers to the immediate family, for them n their home and because these are frm the official cancer research flower shop, I shouldn't get in too much trouble?! Unfortunately tho, I came across u by pure accident, I never knew u did flowers at all?! So I'll be sure to share your site all over the socials! Now, after that not very short review, I hope the flowers are alright 2m?! Lol. As I've only just ordered them so I'm afraid I can't answer any of the other questions, I'll do another shorter review when they arrive. Thank you!
Very easy website to navigate, free delivery, next day delivery and can’t wait to receive the flowers which look beautiful in the photos
Very good idea to donate 25% will encourage lots of customers to buy lovely flowers. Win win.
I always love ordering from Cancer Research Flowers for special occasions. The plants and flowers are consistently high quality and it's great to support such a worthwhile cause.
I always order my flowers from Cancer Research, great quality, reliable service, free delivery and 25% of the cost goes towards research. What is there not to like.
This is the third time I have bought these roses as gifts and everyone loves them. the colours are so unusual the flowers last really well.
Have used this site before and have been extremely pleased with it.
a lovely way to remember my sister and send flowers
Never realised this service was available. Lovely to know that a donation goes to such a worthy charity. Shall definitely be using this in the future
So easy to order great choice for every occasion. Fantastic delivery flowers arrived well wrapped and fresh. Also helping Cancer research is very important.
It might be my kindle making it harder and slower to process payment and remembering passwords as separate from Cancer Research UK eBay payments.
Wonderful way to send flowers whilst contributing to this awesome charity
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.8 based on 725 reviews