Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
I sent the Unicorn flowers to my Mother-in-Law for her birthday, so haven’t seen them personally. But she loves them, beautiful colours and beautiful arrangement is what she told me. Delivered on the day specified. So all in all a great service with an amazing campaign benefitting it’s definitely a win win. Thank you x
Beautiful flowers delivered. Easy purchase and delivery tracking. Will certainly use Cancer Research flowers again
Lovely flowers with a wide range.
Sent as a thank you to a friend- she said they were absolutely beautiful and yet to open so she can enjoy for much longer! Extremely pleased! Thanks Cancer Research!
Very good service . My friend was thrilled to receive the flowers and said they are beautiful!
The flowers were delivered on time, great quality, we were communicated with really well throughout and the flowers gave big smiles!
Lovely flowers thank you.
Very good service,,I saw photo of sunflowers and for money they looked great
Recipient commented on the freshness and perfect choice of colour.
My friend of many years she is 95 I am 94 and she is nòw bedridden so the flowers cheered her up. She managed to say how lovely they were. I will come to you again.
My sister was delighted with the presentation of the bouquet.
Lovely flowers delivered on time for my lovely friend
Would definitely recommend
5 stars from me x
Thank you service was great I work for cancer research UK so it's nice to have that service x
They are lovely. I like the fact that you can buy a vase as well. Very pleased.
Joannah Wadsworth
Easy website to order beautiful colourful flowers and in a good cause it works well
Easy to use service from start to finish and great quality flowers. My grandma loved the sunflower bunch and delivery was exactly when it was supposed to be! All boxes have been ticked!
Easy to use with good quality flowers at reasonable prices. Will definitely return.
I have found beautiful Unicorn Roses which are for my daughters 50th birthday surprise. Thank you.
My flowers were beautiful.
Another very happy recipient; I bought these for my daughter's teacher and they were delighted! :-)
My go-to gift for special occasions.
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 489 reviews