Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy

"Great product but awful website - no facility to reset a forgotten password"
"what a fantastic idea, beautiful flowers, free delivery and a % going to research! For me its a win win and will only send CRUK flowers from now on!"
"A flower delivery service is a great way to send a present to someone affected by cancer and raise money at the same time. Website was easy to use."
"Good to support a simple to use charity website to buy flowers."
"I think this is a fab idea, very thoughtful and very easy to order online! love the free delivery too!"
"Have only just placed my order for some flowers for my step-grandmother. My grandfather passed away earlier this year and was suffering from terminal cancer so I know that she'll love the flowers and that some of the money goes to helping beat cancer sooner! Amazing idea!"
"Great website, great cause, fantastic product selection. Will be using this as my go-to flower website from now on. Many thanks!"
"I have used this service on a number of occaisions and have always been delighted with it. The web page is easy to use and the flowers are always lovely. I live abroad and it is inportant to me to know that I can send gifts to my family that also help a very worthy cause ."
"Straightforward to use and an happy to know that I can make a donation to such a worthy cause at the same time as sending a bouquet to brighten someone’s day during difficult times"
"Flowers are of great quality and always delivered on time plus an excellent way to donate to a good cause"
"A remarkably easy website to use, clean and efficient"
"A good fruit basket for someone in hospital. And easy to order"
"Excellent and simple to use"
"Nice simple website and nice to know you're supporting a good cause"
"A Nice Easy Website to use, Excellent value for money and a good cause"
"Have used your site before and I know the recipent was over the moon with the flowers"
"Lovely selection of flowers and really easy to navigate the website. Even better all in the name of a good cause!"
"Just perfect and so easy to use i work for Cancer Research UK i run the STANDREWS store and its good to support our charity ."
"A really nice, clean simple website that was quick to use."
"The website is bright and colourful and easy to navigate. I like the fact that a percentage is going to Cancer Research."
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.77 based on 193 reviews