Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

How would you rate Cancer Research Flowers ?

"Good to know that money will be given to a very good cause"
"I really liked the website - it is very straightforward and easy to use. The 25% donation is brilliant!"
"very easy site to use much better and easier than competitors and so happy to help cancer research as flowers were send to a relative who sadly lost their Father a year ago to cancer."
"Easy to navigate and find your way around the site and to order & checkout"
"A lovely selection. Always an easy service with fast delivery"
"VERY BRIGHT EASY SITE TO USE"
"Straightforward website."
"beautiful flowers with the added bonus of of a donation going to cancer research. easy to order and great service"
"EXCELLENT FOR YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND ALSO GIVING HELP TO OTHER PEOPLE"
"I love sending flowers! What a great way to do it and donate at the same time. Great idea - I will encourage others to do the same,."
"Website easy to use, great to donate some money to charity when ordering flowers."
"Wanted to surprise a friend and donate to a charity, didn't previously know of the Cancer Research Flower shop. As both the friend and I have been treated successfully for cancer it seemed a great way to wish her a wonderful 80th birthday and donate to Cancer Research. I will definitely use it in the future."
"i like how 25% of the money goes towards charity as my nana suffered from cancer almost 8 years ago."
"Very easy to navigate site. Wait and see what the flowers are like but I am sure they will be fab."
"Really great"
"Able to send a lovely gift of flowers whilst also benefitting a great cause."
"I've used this service 3 times. Each time the recipient commented on how beautiful the flowers were. There were never any issues with delivery. On top of this it's great value and Cancer Research UK get something out of it too. Smiles all round!"
"I am delighted that the charity benefits from every purchase- not only are the flowers going to brighten my aunt's day they are also benefiting a great charity"
"Whenever I need to order flowers for colleagues, I always use this site becasue of the beautiful flowr arrangements and the fact that I can give back to Cancer research - especially since being diagnosed myself and having recevied such wonderful care from all that came into contact with me."
"My dad has recenetly gone through a lot with his treatment, so ordering flowers from here helps go towards one day finding a cure."
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 165 reviews