Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
Show someone that is fighting hard against this disease that you are there for them. Lovely!
online order ; had difficulty with the order password ; it didnt work first time round
Nice selection and reasonably priced. Quick and easy to manage. And helps out an excellent cause. What's not to like?
To order... Simple and clear.
Delivery.. Every time that I have used your service. no Problem.
I would recommend your company to everyone.
Flowers... Excellent Quality
Jim Bissett.
This is the second time I have sent flowers from here as the first bouquet was lovely and very much appreciated. Being able to send lovely flowers and support the charity at the same time is a win win situation.
I didn't comfirm my first order so I had to input it all again, chat didn't work either but hey ho at least I'm helping my favourite charity
Didn’t even know that this existed but now that I do I would use again because not only are you brightening up a troubled persons day but you are also helping towards cancer research and potentially helping to save a life
arrived on time and the receiptiant was delighted with them
very easy to use found just what I wanted
I wanted to purchase flowers for a friend who lost her 5 year old daughter to Cancer last year. I checked other websites and tried to order for before Christmas, but no luck. I stumbled across Cancer Research Flowers and I'm very glad I did. A very easy website with a large range of flowers to choose from, and next day delivery options that are very affordable. I will only be using this website for flower deliveries from now on.
So quick and easy to use. Plenty of choice
The website was so easy to use; very quick and intuitive. Would recommend to all
I found the ordering details on the web site straightforward and the flowers look superb.
I just hope they are delivered quickly and recipients are happy.
Thanks
This is the fourth bouquet I've sent from Cancer Research, the first three recipients were thrilled with theirs and I'm sure this will be equally well received!
What a wonderful idea from Cancer Research. I lost my Mum during lockdown after a long battle with breast cancer over many years and am currently undergoing radiotherapy myself. I have used the flower shop a couple of times for friends' birthdays and it's great to think that some of the money goes to such a good cause.
I order flowers every year around this time for my mother's best friend - who is around 90 now but keeps quiet about her age..
As she lost her eldest son to cancer when he was in his 40s, Christmas is a very difficult time for her, and the beautiful bouquets from Cancer Research allow me to help her mark the occasion in a sensitive way.
Super flowers
Beautiful flowers and great service
Recipient loved her bouquet, said they smelt heavenly
Good selection of reasonably priced flowers. Have used several times now and always had great feedback
Good but could be easier to follow.
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.79 based on 588 reviews