Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy

"What a great idea!"
"Quick and easy to use, good value and great to know that sending my Mum some flowers is also supporting such a great cause."
"Beautiful flowers every time with the added bonus of Cancer research UK getting 25% donation. Thank you. #ibeatcancer #stage3coloncancer"
"It would be useful to be able to check what is in the shopping basket. before you checkout. This site does not allow you to view your total amount until after you have completed all details at checkout."
"I have just bought for Mothers Day some flowers and they turn out to be as good as the photo then myself and I am sure my mother will be very happy. One grumble though when I was searching for the address of both myself and my mother the county listed was North Humberside. This place has not existed since 1996. It is East Yorkshire. I think you have had sufficient time to change your data base and get it correct. It might not mean much to some but it does to your customers well at least this one."
"flowers all chosen and ordered simple and easy,with the bonus good feeling of benefiting Cancer research, what's not to love!"
"It would be helpful if the flowers section can be linked to the online gift shop as I was unable to buy gifts with flowers at the same time"
"Nice flowers and a lovely way to celebrate Mother's day while also remembering the mum's who are no longer with us"
"The order process is quick and simple, with a good choice of products. I like the fact that 25 per cent of the price goes to the charity!"
"Great to be able to support Cancer Research while buying beautiful flowers for a loved one!"
"Clear, bright and cheerful website showing lots of lovely flowers. Easy to follow instructions too."
"The website was clear and easy to use with a good selection of flowers"
"Extremely quick service, and very affordable. It’s great to know that whilst treating someone to a gift, part of the payment goes to an extremely iportant cause. The gift that keeps giving!"
"So quick and easy"
"Very easy and straightforward, good description of flowers"
"lovely selection of flowers"
"Looks a good site hopefully all goes well and they reach my friend to cheer her up with the fall she's had."
"Fantastic Flowers, well worth it and money goes toward saving lives."
"Lovely bright and friendly website - easy to navigate!"
"Good idea, simple and easy to order"
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.73 based on 221 reviews