Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
glad i can help with the money that goes towards cancer as both my parents died of cancer
Great service, quick and easy to understand thank you
Very easy to use, brilliant photos of flowers, nice option to choose small, medium or large versions.
Your web site is satisfactory but your computer system (or perhaps the system operated in your name) is frankly rubbish. Yesterday my order failed, I sent a LIVECHAT query which could not be dealt with and I received an email that the query would be saved and I will be telephoned. Today after not receiving any call I tried your LIVECHAT again. The saved query could not be found and the answers to my messages were frankly silly. You will understand that I will never again pay an additional charge to deal with Cancer UK only to experience these nonsensical problems.
Easy to use website.
Lovely flowers and a nice and easy website to use. thank you
I love sending Cancer Research flowers for any occasion; recipients never fail to be impressed with the quality of them, and the service has never let me down.
Site easy peasy to navigate, flowers look lovely,reasonably priced, will use again.
Good site, easy to follow, brilliant.
Lovely flowers and easy ordering process.
Very pleased with your website. Easy to follow instructions and payment.
Easy to navigate and reviewers' comments are available at the time of purchase. Free postage and tracking is great.
Very easy to use and its great that it is for charity.
Site is easy to use with a good choice of products.
The variety of these beautiful flowers is so wonderful and it's lovely to know that a percentage of the price is going to a worthy charity. Thank you!
Always lovely
Very useful information on cancer, and good ways to donate or volunteer.
Great flowers, great price and with 25% going to CRUK to support vital research into Cancer, it's a win, win.
Fab service, easy to use and bonus to support a charity!!
Love that I can send cut flowers or plants as a gift and that part of the purchase price benefits Cancer Research UK.
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.78 based on 645 reviews