Cancer Research Flowers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cancer Research Flowers

Tell us how Cancer Research Flowers made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Actually haven't ordered flowers, but thought I'd try the fruit tray on this occasion.
Very easy to use the website
it would be useful to have the option to list all of the flowers in a list. There only appears to be specific headings such as "birthday" or "thank you". The option of A simple list of all products would help.
The recipients are also so delighted to get the flowers we send them, and we love that by using Cancer Research Flowers, we're helping to fund lifesaving research.
love the flowers
I was annoyed at having to provide a password. I do not want an account. There needs to be more details of acceptable passwords as I failed first time - probably because mine was too long. I nearly stopped at that point.
Easy website to negotiate and a chance to give pleasure to one person, express thanks for another person and support an importyant cause.
Just ordered some flowers, easy to do!
Hope they are as nice as the picture!
Lovely choice and happy that 25% of the proceeds are going to a good cause.
I love that you offer a flower shop which donates money to your cause. It’s so much more personal sending flowers to someone at a difficult time but knowing that some good has come out of it, through the donation we’re making as well. It’s a personal touch, and one that recipients appreciate if they’ve been affected by cancer-directly or indirectly.
easy website to use, very efficient and clear.
We ordered the unicorn flowers as a gift for my daughter's lockdown birthday as we couldn't be with her. The flowers were incredible - even better than the photo which looks stunning. They were carefully packed and so fresh. We added a vase as an extra as she didn't have one, and it was again well packed to ensure safe arrival. We are so pleased with this special gift, especially as money is donated to Cancer Research UK.
Fresh flowers which arrived and made the birthday lady's day.
I will definately use Cancer Research flowers again. The flowers were beautiful and delivered without a problem
Arrived on time and my friend was delighted with the quality of the flowers.
Always a pleasure to order flowers for some one else and know that Cancer Research is benefiting as well. Keep up the good work
If they look as good as the images show my wife will be very pleased as a retired florist I can say that they look the bees knees
Great service
I sent Kates bouquet to my 89 year old Mum. She’s sent me pictures - they are absolutely stunning. Thank you Cancer Research.
They look beautiful and an amazing charity
Cancer Research Flowers is rated 4.76 based on 441 reviews