CAD Software Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CAD Software Direct

About CAD Software Direct: Independent providers of a wide range of 3D software and hardware.

01206804984

Tell us how CAD Software Direct made you happy

"Timea were very helpful as usual. I got replies promptly to my messages and had answers to my questions quickly. I had a slight issue that I wanted correcting with my license which were solved right away. A pleasure to deal with."
"Very helpful people in sales team and quick download of new product. Thanks."
"Everything went nice and smooth, great customer support, keep it up!"
"Your representative Molly was excellent & very patient with me - as I am non technical - she explained everything in detail - in a very efficient manner - she was also very pleasant to deal with over the telephone - thank you"
"Both Molly and Timea were really helpful and supportive in renewing my software and also assisting with the installations. Went the extra mile to ensure licenses were sourced before the weekend and really appreciate their efforts in delivering the software on time so I could work on my deadline over the weekend. Thanks"
"I was told it was much more expensive, so I was pleasantly surprised to find it for cheaper. Also, the rendering is great and simple to use."
"Very quick order completion, online chat very helpful. Thank you!"
"very quick and very simple to complete the order and receive the software"
"Product was delivered without undue delay, and for a reasonable price. A note on the site highlighting that purchases made at the weekend won't be completed until the next working day would be useful."
"Used CAD Software Direct previously to order and upgrade software, and they give a fast and straightforward service. Would use them again in the future."
"Great product at good price. Purchase & electronic delivery all very quick."
"The Software is performing as expected. Thanks M"
"A straight forward ordering process after being provided with help over the phone. Our software was up and running immediately."
"The sales person (Molly) was terrific, very helpful & once i placed my Order the download was with me in minutes. I have also booked training & again she was very helpful. I would definitely recommend using the company. George"
"Order was completed with minimum fuss."
"Superb service! Will use CAD Software first for looking for new software packages now. Thank you again."
"I have had several problems with my sketchup and vray and Molly has been fantastic in sorting it out quickly and easily for me, getting me up and running with minimal fuss, great service, would highly recommend this company"
"Quick to answer and send stuff over."
"Very quick service. Dongle came ready to use within a couple of days. No issues."
"Good price and clear website"
CAD Software Direct is rated 4.83 based on 30 reviews