CAD Software Direct Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend CAD Software Direct

About CAD Software Direct: Independent providers of a wide range of 3D software and hardware.

01206804984

How would you rate CAD Software Direct?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A straight forward ordering process after being provided with help over the phone. Our software was up and running immediately."
"The sales person (Molly) was terrific, very helpful & once i placed my Order the download was with me in minutes. I have also booked training & again she was very helpful. I would definitely recommend using the company. George"
"Order was completed with minimum fuss."
"Superb service! Will use CAD Software first for looking for new software packages now. Thank you again."
"I have had several problems with my sketchup and vray and Molly has been fantastic in sorting it out quickly and easily for me, getting me up and running with minimal fuss, great service, would highly recommend this company"
Jean-Guillaume C
Verified Buyer
"Quick to answer and send stuff over."
Verified Buyer
"Very quick service. Dongle came ready to use within a couple of days. No issues."
Verified Buyer
"Good price and clear website"
"Expecting a tiresome process in trying to reinstall/upgrade my Sketch-Up package I was very pleasantly surprised by the extremely good customer service and thoroughly professional assistance I was given. Molly is a credit to the company and I would have no hesitation in recommending CAD Software Direct to anyone. Many thanks again. George ."
"Molly and Roland have been very helpful. They clearly know the product well and have been a pleasure to deal with."
"The software turned up the next day, & customer service for excellent. Michael Bee"
"I've just been dealing with Molly at Cadsoftware in regards to reactivating Vray for Sketchup. My request was dealt with straight away and the advise was spot on and got me back up and running in moments. Thanks again! Mike"
"Spot on"
"Roland was very helpful and quick to respond to all my inquiries, even taking to time to call me to make sure I was able to get the update."
"The customer centredness of 'Molly' was outstanding. She could not have been more helpful and was absolutely delightful. A great advocate for your company. Please pass on my thanks and best wishes to her – a real star!"
Verified Buyer
"The codes they send don't work. 2-5 DAYS LATER AND STILL NO HELP HAS BEEN GIVEN. But they have now sorted it so I say thanks to them and the issue was the software not them."
"Easy purchase and minor issues were dealt with quickly."
"Cadsoftwaredirect answered my questions speedily and also offered practical suggestions and options. Handling and fulfilling the order was quick and very efficient.."
CAD Software Direct is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews