CAD Software Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend CAD Software Direct
Read CAD Software Direct Reviews

About CAD Software Direct:

Independent providers of a wide range of 3D software and hardware.

62 North Hill
Colchester
CO1 1PX

01206804984

Tell us how CAD Software Direct made you happy
Great product and customer service also excellent - had a quick query to get the programme working which was resolved quickly over the telephone..
Great - what I needed good price and helpful
All very simple and easy. Purchased and installed in less than 1hr. Recommended.
My problem was with a 2016 perpetual Sketchup Licence which is no longer the licencing model and only for an outdated version, has since been chaned to a different format, and a borken PC. Responded to every email in hours, no trying to upsell things or forwaring me to other people. Very professional service and excelent support for something I bought years ago. I paid for it and they made sure it still worked for me.
Rapidly Responsive, Knowlegable, Willing to spend time to help solve problems. Many thanks Dave
Fantastic on the phone, really helpful and took the time to explain things to me until I understood. Very happy with the price and everything was very efficient and helpful. What more can you ask for? I do appreciate that this company has no allegiance to any particular software and so can give their honest opinion which I value.
Easy, efficient and friendly
good service
Poor service, licencing still not resolved. Requested call back to discuss and failed to do so.
We're very sorry that our support fell short on this occasion. Unfortunately, it seemed that we couldn't recover from the incorrect licensing information that another reseller provided before you purchased with us and this seems to have led to some confusion and anger. We acknowledge that our responses could have been faster, so our apologies for this. Unfortunately, when software vendors are located in different time zones it isn't always possible to action licensing changes quickly. We did work to secure the licensing changes you requested as a priority, despite the time difference. We have had internal discussions about why you didn't receive a callback when requested (although you did receive an email reply and request for further information within the hour) and the hesitancy may have been down to the way you had spoken to our staff in previous phone conversations. We worked with the software vendor to ensure that they would extend the licence temporarily - even after we refunded you - to ensure no disruption whilst you re-purchased from another reseller, as you requested.
Professional and fast communication and service. I can recommend CAD Software Direct.com and I will renew my annual order with them.
Alex was so patient with me with setting up Sketchup pro 2021 and Vray. I emailed 10 times for support and each time Alex was helpful! Thank you Alex. I also bought my software from this company and I highly recommend them. Thank you!
Alex was very helpful and got me up and running again
Very simple to order snd set up the software. Definitely recommend.
Great service, my software was sent promptly and with no issues whatsoever.
Very easy to work with and communicate very well. Recommended.
Good service; any queries were answered the same day.
Easy process to make the purchase. I had issues with my current computer running the new software and the support team were great in helping me resolve the issue.
Very prompt and simple , thankyou!
Efficient and pro-active service, highlighting something useful to our company that I didn't know was available. They also sorted out a mistake I had made when ordering quickly and without any fuss. Highly recommend!
Very happy with the CAD software I bought. The website is very clear as are the instructions. I would recommend to anyone who needs good quality software at affordable prices.
CAD Software Direct is rated 4.85 based on 122 reviews