CAD Software Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend CAD Software Direct
Read CAD Software Direct Reviews

About CAD Software Direct:

Independent providers of a wide range of 3D software and hardware.

62 North Hill
Colchester
CO1 1PX

01206804984

Tell us how CAD Software Direct made you happy
Efficient and pro-active service, highlighting something useful to our company that I didn't know was available. They also sorted out a mistake I had made when ordering quickly and without any fuss. Highly recommend!
Very happy with the CAD software I bought. The website is very clear as are the instructions. I would recommend to anyone who needs good quality software at affordable prices.
Seamless purchase .... couldn’t ask for better service
All installed quickly and painlessly! Still to get into Sketchup Pro and make good use of it but I'm sure it will be a huge asset. Thanks.
I would highly recommend CAD Software Direct. Tia was fantastic. Very efficient and responded professionally and promptly.
Thank you Tia, my purchase was uncomplicated, the way I like it.
Fast, efficient and friendly service - as always
Quick delivery and excellent installation instructions.
We were able to purchase Vectorworks at a discounted Charity rate which saved us a considerable amount. We needed the software that day but had to wait for it to be processed. My online customer service representative Tia was able to set us up with a trial version while we waited and then used the licence to activate when it came through. Our first time using C.S.D and it was a great service experience.
Quick and fast service. PayPal checkout available. Your questions answered quickly and the electronic product purchased, download link available within minutes. I can't complain everything went smoothly and I was up and running within 1/2 N HOUR tHANKS
Having worked through a number of the trial lessons I felt confident this was a good programme. I required help installing the programme, but the team were immediately kind and helpful, and I look forward to learning the skills.
Best price & effortless purchase. Would recommend
Within 15 minutes from reporting my problem, Alex from Support had sorted it all out and im back and working. FANTASTIC couldn't be happier
Quick Efficient service. My goto Cad Supplier.
Really helpful with a query I had on Vectorworks working with icloud. Thanks so much! Really reccomend!
I found your employee's (Alex Chapman) assistance and instructions, very clear and concise. Thank you.
Top-notch service! Super helpful and extremely patient in taking the time to answer all my queries. A quick and easy ordering process. I would be happy to recommend CAD Software Direct to others.
Quick and helpful service. Will use again.
Good, prompt service
Thanks - Easy install for V ray. Cheaper than buying direct from Chaos group.
CAD Software Direct is rated 4.88 based on 104 reviews