Buxtons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buxtons
Read Buxtons Reviews

About Buxtons:

The Midland's Leading Arborist Equipment Supplier
Arborist Supplies & Garden Machinery - Competitive prices on everything you need for arboriculture and landscaping work, backed up by our award-winning customer service. Shop online or in-store at our showroom in Staffordshire, UK.

marketing@buxtons.net

Coppice House, Teddesley,

Tell us how Buxtons made you happy
This will be my second one of reviews I’ve done. You genuinely can’t get better than Buxtons. They are all amazing individuals. Keep up the fantastic work. Regards mark
Wow, Mark! Thank you so much for this glowing review!
Myself and the team work extremely hard to ensure all our customers have the best experience possible, whether in-store or online.

We're all overjoyed to hear that you appreciate our efforts, thank you.

We can't wait to hear from you again very soon.

All the best,

Lewis Wickes,
Digital Experience.
Buxtons
Excellent all round service. Polite and knowledgeable staff who care and always go the extra mile to please and ensure orders are fulfilled.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Very happy with my purchase and very quick delivery A*
Delighted with everything product was perfect arrived very quick.
Very sufficient. Very fast with my order from processing to delivering my order. I will definitely order products from Buxtons again.
Great prices and fast delivery. Recommend
Ordering was fine and I was pleased to purchase the telescopic pruner that is out of stock elsewhere. Communication thankfully was brief. Delivery was very quick. Got an email informing me of a first attempt at delivery but we were in all day and near the front door at the reputed attempt time. It came the next day. Packaging seemed a bit over the top..far too much sticky tape. Bubble plastic and loads of sticky tape were fixed at one end. I thought this would be the blade of the pruner but it was the other end. The blade was thinly covered in cardboard and the plastic item/guarantee details broken. The blade appears to be ok.However there are no instructions on how to use or maintain the pruner.
I emailed a query about my purchase and it was answered promptly. The item arrived very quickly and it is excellent quality.
Spent £550 and didn’t get free delivery after the website saying free delivery over £90...
Easy to order as they hold items in stock and have quick delivery.
Professional, prompt service, and an extensive range, what more could you want
I ordered the Stihl chaisaw sharpener having compared prices on other sites. It was competitively priced and had strong reviews. I'm very pleased with it and it's performance and ease of use.
Prompt delivery service great product 👍
Excellent customer service experienced during my phone call to Buxtons. The chainsaw jacket was promptly despatched and received the next day.
Would have been 4 stars due to not quite having everything I ordered. But was compensated with a higher value product instead. So a well deserved 5 stars
Quick service at a great price. My go to arb supplier!
Excellent quality products with a quick and efficient service
Quick delivery, Thanks.
Excellent service. Had to return item because too small but replaced straight away. Very pleased.
Thank you for your review, Mrs Cartwright, it really makes a difference! I'm so glad you had a 5-star experience with us. I hope to hear from you again soon.

- Lewis W, Digital Experience.
10/10 would recommend
Always great service from Buxtons. Website easy to nav and detailed specifications on gear are very helpful and comprehensive. We always check them. Comms are also very good so there isn't a need to keep trying to track online purchases ourselves. Dispatch is prompt for online sales and the showroom is also very well laid out with plenty of equipment to handle and compare and always a number of staff on hand for queries.
Buxtons is rated 4.85 based on 400 reviews