Buxtons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buxtons
Read Buxtons Reviews

About Buxtons:

The Midland's Leading Arborist Equipment Supplier
Arborist Supplies & Garden Machinery - The best place on the web to find all you need for arborist and landscaping work. Buy online here at Buxtons, based in Staffordshire UK

marketing@buxtons.net

Coppice House
Teddesley
Staffordshire
ST19 5RP

Tell us how Buxtons made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Buxtons Reviews | 26th March 2020
Buxtons Reviews | 12th February 2020
Buxtons Reviews | 17th February 2020
Buxtons Reviews | 24th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
What's not to like? Buxtons have a decent range of forestry tools and some that are not easy to source elsewhere. Prices seem competitive with other internet suppliers and delivery promises are kept, even for my orders from the North of Scotland. When placing my last order there was a minor glitch with the website but I phoned and the problem was dealt with immediately and helpfully.
Fair pricing, order came in 2 separate deliveries with a few days delay, but can't complain during lock down period, so I would recommend.
I found Buxtons through a web search for resin remover. Although it is a site used by people in the profession, the descriptions and information were clear and informative even to a home gardener with very little experience of the toolsI am trying to maintain. Prices are competitive as is delivery cost.
Detailed website, friendly and helpful staff
Great online service, notified immediately of an item not in stock and offered a better alternative, delivery was very fast.
always good and very prompt service
Thanks for your 5-star review, Eric. It really helps. The team and I hope to hear from you again soon.

- Lewis Wickes, Digital Experience.
Everything you need, retailed open during lockdown with a different online service and never missed a beat
Excellent advice and a decent choice. 🙂
Super fast delivery even in these odd times , much appreciated team thank you
Fantastic service and delivery that exceeded my expectations. Will be back for sure!!!
Excellent service, very fast delivery and flawless customer service.
Very good and very prompt.
Landed with my new gear!
And at a great price too
Prompt service and good Communications
Very easy ordering service on line and regular notifications. Excellent pick up service in these trying times
Excellent service and next day delivery
Great service - have live nearby for years had never visited - well worth the journet
Excellent service and fast delivery
Excellent website,easy to use with decent prices. No intention to do serious tree surgery. Just making sure I am safe looking after trees in and around my garden and I am much happier work from a rope rather than a ladder.
I am delighted with my purchase and the service, thank you. BUT I am absolutely blown away with your website and your totally comprehensive
catalogue of tree felling paraphernalia! I was absolutely fasinated. I thought that all you needed to fell a tree was a ladder and a chain saw! You manage 100 pages of kit.

Kind regards ........... Alan Power (Warwick)
Buxtons is rated 4.68 based on 68 reviews