Buxtons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buxtons
Read Buxtons Reviews

About Buxtons:

The Midland's Leading Arborist Equipment Supplier
Arborist Supplies & Garden Machinery - Competitive prices on everything you need for arboriculture and landscaping work, backed up by our award-winning customer service. Shop online or in-store at our showroom in Staffordshire, UK.

marketing@buxtons.net

Coppice House, Teddesley,

Tell us how Buxtons made you happy
This will be my second one of reviews I’ve done. You genuinely can’t get better than Buxtons. They are all amazing individuals. Keep up the fantastic work. Regards mark
Wow, Mark! Thank you so much for this glowing review!
Myself and the team work extremely hard to ensure all our customers have the best experience possible, whether in-store or online.

We're all overjoyed to hear that you appreciate our efforts, thank you.

We can't wait to hear from you again very soon.

All the best,

Buxtons
A great website with fantastic help / guidance

Thanks again
Good Morning Morgan,

I'm so glad you're happy with our website, we're constantly working to improve it, and build experiences that make our customers lives easier.
It's great to hear our hard work is appreciated.

I hope to hear from you again soon.

Lewis Wickes
Digital Experience
Quick delivery, good product
Thank you for your five star review, Kirsty.

Our fast despatch & delivery is something we pride ourselves on, It's great to hear positive feedback on it, especially in times like these where true next-day delivery is getting harder to come by.

I hope you choose to shop with us again soon.

Buxtons.
Really prompt mailing. Competitive price.
Thank you for your five star review, Martin.

Rapid despatch and delivery is something we take very seriously, it's great to hear you appreciate the speed of our service.

As I'm sure you know offering quality products at low price isn't easy. Thank you for shopping with us, we hope to see you again soon.

Buxtons.
Great service at really good prices..
I will definitely be back soon... Cheers all...
Great products , and great prices.brilliant service.
Amazing service great prices! Customer for life
Delivery was sent to wrong address, otherwise good, fast service! Package was also damaged, although items inside were ok.
Product as ordered arrived in record time. Would definitely order from Buxton again.
Great service as usual.
Excellent service even at this busy Christmas time.
Products were keenly priced & will definitely use them again.
Excellent company well recommended.
Will definitely use again five stars *****
Efficient service. No hassle at all
Excellent service
Competitive prices and really prompt service. Moving home and lost my previous Petzl knife unpacking. Really pleased to receive replacement before Christmas.
As always amazing service, especially after the recent mods to the payment and view basket screens. Amazing delivery too. My only slight issue which really isn’t a massive issue is the prices tags that are used on all your products. It’s really doesn’t help my OCD with having to removed them off everything I buy. Would it be possible to look into changing them for something else that isn’t as strong as superglue. Lol.

Honestly you guys and girls are amazing thanks for everything. Mark Hill
Mark, what a lovely review. As lead developer, I'm very pleased our recent improvements have made a difference to you.

I totally appreciate your frustration with the very sticky price labels, I'll mention this to the team, and see if there's anything we can do about it when we come round to re-ordering labels.

Digital Experience Developer
Buxtons
Used these guys a lot to supply my business. Always good service and communication.

Rich Tree-Works
Good service, all products in stock, received it super quick especially so close to Xmas. Thank you.
Great prices and super fast delivery. Many thanks
Great service
Great selection of products, fast delivery. And great prices.
Buxtons is rated 4.83 based on 313 reviews