Buxtons Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buxtons
Read Buxtons Reviews

About Buxtons:

The Midland's Leading Arborist Equipment Supplier
Arborist Supplies & Garden Machinery - Competitive prices on everything you need for arboriculture and landscaping work, backed up by our award-winning customer service. Shop online or in-store at our showroom in Staffordshire, UK.

marketing@buxtons.net

Coppice House, Teddesley,

Tell us how Buxtons made you happy
This will be my second one of reviews I’ve done. You genuinely can’t get better than Buxtons. They are all amazing individuals. Keep up the fantastic work. Regards mark
Wow, Mark! Thank you so much for this glowing review! Myself and the team work extremely hard to ensure all our customers have the best experience possible, whether in-store or online. We're all overjoyed to hear that you appreciate our efforts, thank you. We can't wait to hear from you again very soon. All the best, Lewis Wickes, Digital Experience. Buxtons
Excellent customer service. My machine arrived damaged and problem was dealt with promptly and efficiently .
Buxtons are great! Website is easy to use and you get next day delivery too. I was really pleased with them..
Always been ordering with Buxtons and Honey Brothers depending on stock. Buxtons is my go to! Always everything on time, great at delivery’s. Never been disappointed. At some point only wish they would offer more stock and brands as HB does and splice service. Other than that spot on!
Great business and really easy to deal with. Website could do with improvement to help product finding and navigation happen more efficiently.
The shipment arrived the day after the order was placed. I highly recommend this company.
Although on this occasion the items I ordered weren’t right for me and I had to send them back I still have to give Buxton a 5* review as the communication with Kelly regarding my returns and refund were excellent and the items arrived promptly and well packaged. Great customer service all round, thank you.
Ordered paid for and delivered on time with no issues whatsoever
Best price and very quick
Hello! I run a small-scale forestry business in South Korea, and I am also a freelancer, personally doing logging tasks such as removing hazardous trees. When I found your shopping mall site in the UK while searching the Internet for forestry-related items that are hard to find in my country, I wanted to shout Eureka. However, in South Korea, when buying more than 150 USD at a time overseas, I have to pay about 20% duty and VAT, because of the huge price burden, I had no choice but to shop with my eyes for the time being. Over the past few sale events, I have purchased items that I must have even if I carry a great burden, and unfortunately, some items I missed as the sale period has passed are still very often coming out of my dreams. It would be great if your company would allow consumers to purchase good items at reasonable prices. On the other hand, I wish there was a VAT exemption program for those who want to buy directly from overseas. The VAT in the UK is 20%, which is sometimes too burdensome. Best regards Arnold Jeong in English name(Doe Young Jeong in Korean name)
Buxtons are an excellent company to deal with. I recommend them highly
Great store/website, great prices and products. Will always shop at Buxtons.
Wish I had 5he time to come to stor great service
Brilliant company to use
Always a great service and fast delivery.
Very prompt delivery as usually always received the following day. Only complaint would be that I'd like more selection of goods.
Great prices and fantastic service. The packing of goods is unfortunately a let down. The last 2 orders have either had items damaged or missing.
Buxton's are continuing to deliver great service where other suppliers are really slipping, keep up the great work!
Really fast delivery
great and really good
ordered and delivered in a very timely maner, well packaged and the cheapest price for that item i had seen anywhere
Buxtons is rated 4.85 based on 461 reviews