BE Offices Reviews

of reviewers recommend BE Offices
Read BE Offices Reviews

About BE Offices:

The BE Offices Group includes BE Offices, BESpoke & Headspace Group.

We are the UK's leading owner provider of flexible workspace solutions. Offering over 800,000 sq ft of office space in a wide choice of locations across London & the UK, each of our business centres provide an award winning level of service, reliable industry leading IT & a vast range of inclusive facilities including gyms, pro-working lounges with high quality coffee & meeting rooms.

We are committed to offering everything growing businesses need all wrapped up in an easy, all inclusive package with transparent pricing & no upfront or hidden costs.

PUTTING THE SERVICE INTO SERVICED OFFICES.

02079596038

andrewi@beoffices.com

Tell us how BE Offices made you happy
Here is YouTube link to listen recorded phone calls with several members of staff. https://youtu.be/cd_1giHGJNs
Avoid renting from this company. They changed locks on my office and didn’t allow access because part of the rent for June £600 was paid with 6 days delay following pandemic business lockdown. I informed them in advance that rent will be paid with 1 week delay. After receiving the outstanding payment of £600 on 6 June they blocked access from 8 June despite rent was paid in full until 30 June. I sent them SCREENSHOT of payment immediately on 6 June . They didn’t even allow to move out on weekend because management was on day off and locks were changed. Such a horrible treatment from company. I complained to senior management and asked for compensation for harm to my business which suffered financial loss and cancellation of fully booked days of clients . They said there will be no compensation and they had all right to do so because rent was not paid on 1 June !!! Be careful who you are renting from. Searching last minute for alternative office to move to.
While we didnt take the spaces available in 150 Minories, the team were very welcoming and a pleasure to work with albeit brief. Kudos to Sophie and Taylor! you guys are doing a fantastic job. The building itself is immaculate and the team really help paint a picture of what you can do within the space.
We have an office in Merchant Square and have always found the BE Staff super accommodating and helpful.
I work in 32 Threadneedle Street and it is a great place to work. The three ladies Joely, Amy and Martyna are fantastic, always a big smile from them when you arrive for the day. They make sure they ask if you need anything and if you do, they are always happy to help. They run the building so well and I would highly recommend anyone to 32 Threadneedle Street.
We are in the process of moving in (Cheapside). It's been a pleasure to deal with the BE team - responsive, proactive, friendly and solution driven.
A lovely team @ Cheapside always on hand to assist with any queries, nothing is ever too much trouble!
We have recently moved to BE Offices, Euston and I couldn't be any happier with the service we have received so far from the Team - Sam, Rio and Mick. No problem is too much trouble for them to solve. So friendly and efficient, I would gladly recommend BE Offices to anyone and we look forward to our relationship growing over the coming months.
Good quality offices. Well looked after. Good internet connection. Have been flexible during COVID. Helpful staff all round.
The &Offices Victoria team have always been a responsive, flexible and friendly team to work with. The communal spaces and activities are well managed and all have sufficient COVID precautions in place which is allowing our staff to gradually return to the office environment. If you’re looking for a serviced office space, we would recommend.
I have been through a fair number of serviced offices, but I have to say that the Taylor and the BE team at 150 Minories have by far provided the best service and value for money. Service with a smile is simple enough to do, but actuall dilligient and considered service and assistance with that same smile goes a lot further. Having to navigate a business through COVID was not simple for any of us, but the BE team here made it seem so seamless and provided us with a great confidence. It's the little things too, whilst we were all working from home they watered our office plants, which is the epitome of going above and beyond!
The standard of service @ BE Threadneedle before and after I became a tenant has been excellent. The professionalism and spirit of the team Joely, Amy, Martyna & Masoumeh is second to none.
It is simply a very good friendly service and cooperation!
Two people who I think are outstanding at BE Offices are Graham and Georgia Hefferman. Graham - was super proactive with helping to resolve issues we had with our VOIP phone systems, the issue was outside the BE Offices infrastructure, but he still invested a lot of his own time to help move this forward. Georgia - is exceptionally proactive in helping to organise and sort any issues / challenges with the offices. Ed Stevens 94 Group Ltd.
Joely and her team at 32 Threadneedle Street, are absolutely briliant. Charming, friendly, helpful and a credit to your business.
Always a smile when I walk through the door, and happy to help on absolutely any matter. Thank you Taylor and his team for making everyday more enjoyable.
Everyone in the BE Office team are great and so helpful! Whenever we ask for anything it's never too much trouble and you can assume it's done! All of them have a cheery, happy manner and it's a pleasure being in the same offices as them!
Great place to work . Excellent modern facilities. Great staff , always friendly and always very helpful. The events that they arrange add to individuality of the offices and are always fun
The team are always friendly and willing to help!
BE Offices is rated 4.67 based on 254 reviews