BE Offices Reviews

of reviewers recommend BE Offices
Read BE Offices Reviews

About BE Offices:

The BE Offices Group includes BE Offices, BESpoke & Headspace Group.

We are the UK's leading owner provider of flexible workspace solutions. Offering over 800,000 sq ft of office space in a wide choice of locations across London & the UK, each of our business centres provide an award winning level of service, reliable industry leading IT & a vast range of inclusive facilities including gyms, pro-working lounges with high quality coffee & meeting rooms.

We are committed to offering everything growing businesses need all wrapped up in an easy, all inclusive package with transparent pricing & no upfront or hidden costs.

PUTTING THE SERVICE INTO SERVICED OFFICES.

02079596038

andrewi@beoffices.com

Tell us how BE Offices made you happy
The Service Team at Euston is efficient, focused on keeping tenants happy and do their job always with a smile. Best serviced office offering encountered yet.
I am a client in Merchant Square London. The BE team continue to impress me and are always keen to exceed our expectations. Special mention to Michelle Winton for her incredible support in helping our teams return to the office post-Covid.
Lovely comfortable atmosphere with great weekly events. Super friendly and helpful team who go above and beyond to make sure everyone in your office is happy - wouldn't go anywhere else in Birmingham!
Great office environment thanks to everyone at BE Offices. You really feel like you are part of a bigger team than just the company you work for. Lots of well organised events and regular communication to make sure all is going well within the building. Thanks BE!
Always great customer service in Bristoll! The saff always have time for a nice chat! Lots of great events and socials to meet new people.
The staff are great in the Bristol office, they are really friendly and approachable. Throughout COVID times everyone was really professional and myself and the team felt really safe in the Bristol office.
great location and great staff who work in the building. Especially Jan, Stacey, Lauran and Loz. really helpful and make the building more fun.
We have retained our tenancy in the Bristol office for several years and will continue to for the foreseeable future. The location is ideal and the facilities are a close match to our needs. The customer services provided by the Centre Manager and her team are exceptional and they are always helpful, cheerful and welcoming to us and our guests. Their contribution to our business success locally does not go unnoticed too! We definitely recommend!
The staff make it for me. They're the perfect balance of professional and relaxed. So friendly and good to be around that it gives the place a homely and welcoming feel. Excellent location opposite the train station. Nothing the team won't do to help you out and ensure your and your company's needs are met.
Serviced offices don't come any better. The team, the facilities, the fit-out and the location are all top drawer.
Great team at Victoria Street. Friendly, professional and efficient. It’s a pleasure coming to work.
Best office I've been to - such friendly staff!! 🤗
Great office, great location, great facilities and great team. BE are without doubt, the most professional, client friendly office provider we have worked with. I cannot recommend them highly enough
Ben and the team at Somerset House, Birmingham, are simply brilliant. You get ice cream when the sun shines and they even surprised us with strawberries & cream when Wimbledon was on! Plan your trip here: https://travel.yousmartthing.com/SomersetHouse
BE Offices 5 star review on 3rd September 2021
The team are so friendly and welcoming - they make the whole experience so much better. Amazing facilities and quick responses to quierys.
Birmingham offices: Ben should get a triple promotion. Megan is supercool and brings me chocolates every Tuesday (sometimes I get two!!). Chris is the best maintenance gentleman I have ever seen, plus he is ex special forces SAS commando. Fearn (or Fern?) is always smiling and makes my day. Overall amazing team.
Birmingham Office - Somerset House. Outstanding team, very friendly and professional. The service they deliver to their clients is second to none and have always been there when needed. Not only for us here at Spinks. For everyone in the building.
Avoid renting from this company. They changed locks on my office and didn’t allow access because part of the rent for June £600 was paid with 6 days delay following pandemic business lockdown. I informed them in advance that rent will be paid with 1 week delay. After receiving the outstanding payment of £600 on 6 June they blocked access from 8 June despite rent was paid in full until 30 June. I sent them SCREENSHOT of payment immediately on 6 June . They didn’t even allow to move out on weekend because management was on day off and locks were changed. Such a horrible treatment from company. I complained to senior management and asked for compensation for harm to my business which suffered financial loss and cancellation of fully booked days of clients . They said there will be no compensation and they had all right to do so because rent was not paid on 1 June !!! Be careful who you are renting from. Searching last minute for alternative office to move to.
While we didnt take the spaces available in 150 Minories, the team were very welcoming and a pleasure to work with albeit brief. Kudos to Sophie and Taylor! you guys are doing a fantastic job. The building itself is immaculate and the team really help paint a picture of what you can do within the space.
We have an office in Merchant Square and have always found the BE Staff super accommodating and helpful.
BE Offices is rated 4.71 based on 270 reviews