BE Offices Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend BE Offices

How would you rate BE Offices ?

"Be represents what every serviced offices should be like."
"Friendly staff, I am always greeted every morning, which is a great start to my day :-)"
"The staff are excellent, the facilities are excellent and we have felt welcomed/looked after since day 1. We take full advantage of the gym and are delighted with Hugh, the personal trainer, as our well being has improved under his guidance too."
"The level of service and friendly/helpful staff in the management team. The events organised."
"The BE staff at 107 Cheapside are brilliant. There is nothing they won't do to help you out. They always plan little treats and surprises to keep your working day ticking over, like the weekly cake trolley or quarterly sweetie pick and mix."
"As a start-up we depend on a good Location and the one or other Service (e.g. dishwashers, cleaners, post delivery and collection) to save time and focus on what is important. We started of with a tiny office but eventually moved into a bigger one which was arranged and redecorated the way we needed it to be. BE's staff has been supportive and helped us throughout. On a general note everyone has been utterly friendly at all times (office management) and it is a pleasure working with BE."
"Clean space, nice desks, great location"
"I couldn't be happier and I am very hard to please. There is just no fault to find, my BE team is so pleasant and they go above and beyond and just keep improving. Where do you even find something like that? A true gem!"
"Friendly helpful staff. Easily accessible central location. Opportunity to use other offices in the Group for meetings etc"
"The Centre Manager and her team at Wembley Park are always willing to help and/or point us to an external agent that can resolve any issues that we have on the 12th Floor. And are always cheerful no matter what the weather!"
"The offices are well run and the staff helpful. Some of our employees would like to bring their dogs to work, maybe a consideration in the future!"
"The team on site are very good and helpful. The only reason not a Very good is that maintenance tasks often take place in office hours, PAT testing as an example which is a little annoying."
"Professional, responsive, practical and fast acting"
"The parking for visitors has been limited to just 7 places even though there must be a hundred spare places at the Basingstoke site. When I moved here a key factor was that I was assured there was plenty of visitor parking. The nearest public parking is 10 minutes walk away. Business Environments treat their customers like they do not matter. I now tell all my business contacts how bad BE is . Worst business decision they could make!"
"As a company we enjoy many benefits associated with our tenure at the BE Offices on Cheapside. We occupy an Office space that is in a great location in the heart of the City of London. The BE staff at Cheapside are always on hand to help with anything that we require. There is always a member of the team around the building to assist when needed or just offer a smile and a warm hello! In offering & Meetings meeting rooms, a great service within our building, we have the added bonus of extra space with brilliant facilities to hold our meetings. The up to date technology allows us to carry out conference calls and video links with ease adding real value to our business. The superfast broadband helps us to remain connected to our clients without a worry. We are even lucky enough to be treated to little things to brighten up our working week such as doughnuts and cakes every Friday as well as events to for Wimbledon in the summer which include Pizza, Beer and Pimms – not forgetting strawberries and cream!"
"I would have put excellent however due to recent changes I find myself having to re-evaluate. I book a lot of meeting rooms with BE Offices as well as our regular room in suite 17. Recent changes mean visitors to the meeting rooms have no where to park. This does not fit in with the professional needs of our company which has lead to us seeking alternative venues to hold our training and meetings."
"Friendly and professional staff throughout our stay at BE"
"This Royal Exchange BE office is ideally located. THe setting is OK whitht he common parts properly maitnaited. The offcei itself is nice and bright with white furniture and big window. the basement meeting room lack day light (obviouly) atmosphere is firendly and there is everything one needs"
"The girls are very supportive in the office and nothing is too much trouble."
"The location is very good for us. They reception staff are helpful and friendly. I am happy enough with the office although the heating/cooling could be better. I like the approach that BE had in getting terms signed in the first place and the all inclusive nature of the licence fee. The matter I have not been happy with is the noise disturbance we have suffered from by darts being played in the neighbouring office and in particular the lack of response/communication from head office in relation to this problem."
BE Offices is rated 4.64 based on 159 reviews