BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
We found the service extremely helpful in helping us to chose a surveyor that we could trust.
I was able to find a very good surveyor through this website for roof report. Report was completed within a week of liaising with the surveyor. Would recommend this website to anyone.
We were very pleased with the way our survey was carried out. The surveyor contacted the current owners well beforehand and agreed the time of the visit. the report produced contained photographs of the points of concern, and the report itself was written in a clear and comprehensive manner without any jargon.
Very quick response and easy to use and organise the actual survey. Very professional!
Quick response to my enquiry and very efficient survey at a very reasonable cost
Very professional survey, with perfect description about even the smallest details in the house with many, many pictures as a proof and explanation.
I really appreciate it, because one month ago we did a different survey in different house.
I could not believe how huge was a difference. In previous survey we had half a page of description about a house.
Now description took 26 pages and probably 50 photos.
What a great job!!!
Irena
A great service, saved me a lot of time and the surveyor we ended up using was very good. I would definitely recommend and use again.
V. Good + professional.
Efficient job. They called me on same day and survey was sent few days after , very comprehensive .
Very practical and easy way to find a surveyor
Good value and service
Very efficient and professional service that was tailored to my needs.
I needed to obtain a survey on a property that was over 200 miles from where I live and the surveyors were able to liaise on my behalf with my estate agent without the need for me to be directly involved.
A hassle free experience,
I was really pleased with the info from these company's Mr Blackburns. Also especially from Ingleby specialists Mr whyman who gave very good advice.
The survey was very prompt and thorough for a very reasonable price. Would happily recommend them to anyone requiring a survey.
Very quick and easy to arrange, survey carried out in a timely manner and report received back within days. Very professional service all round.
They made the process easy, smooth and efficient. Strongly recommended.
Great site to use if you have know idea where to start looking for a surveyor. Quick and easy to use and got a couple of quotes almost immediately. Would happily use again.
Fast and effective!
Put me in touch with the right persons and gives you the chance to choose whom you wanna work with.
Recommend!
Very prompt, looks at your needs and area and finds a listing for you to chooses from. Glad i used them, saved a lot of time searching.
Mike not only provided a detailed report to me within one day's time but answered all my queries raised after the survey quickly and in details.

I would highly recommend him to the others who want to carry out a survey in their properties.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.78 based on 169 reviews