BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
Easy to use website which connects you to names in your area. Saves scrolling through pages of google suggestions
Superb service, Surveyor arrived punctually and was very pleasant and professional throughout. He was very thorough in all aspects of the survey even including outbuildings and driveway. The survey took 4 hrs and he was happy to answer any questions I had. The completed survey arrived within 4 days of the visit and was very thorough providing me with constructive feedback to enable the planned renovation to start. I have no hesitation in recommending Prinsegate for all building surveys.
Quick to respond with options.
Excellent service.
Excellent service, prompt replies and efficient follow up, thank you
Connected me with a good quality cheap surveyor. Worth a punt!
We were very impressed with the swift and professional response to our request for a survey. The lady who carried it out was thorough and sent her findings to us within two working days!
Great service. Very useful. Got my report quick and it was exactly what we needed.
Well worth the 5 star, Strait to the point easy to understand pointed out all the things that you might have missed , and what needed to be done , And who to contact to get the work done by the local trade .
Communication was good , survey on time and supply of report on time and pretty thorough. Thank you so much
Very comprehensive and useful survey report. Timescale impressive, survey quickly done and report available in 2 working days
Very good service, thank you. Good local knowledge.
Good quotes fair price
I was very impressed with the survey it was all a very speedy process and at a reasonable cost I would highly recommend
Within a short time I received several quotes from highly rated companies, very impressive. I was able to arrange a detailed survey within the very short timescale I had available. Many thanks, you are doing a great job.
Excellent service. Quickly received quotations from 5 different companies, booked a survey with one of them, got the survey done - all took just about a week. Very impressed with a quality of the survey and its very reasonable price.
Price unbeatable. Survey was indepth. Very Happy with it
Fast response and provided me with an excellent surveyor
All sorted by Peter Cox, with a survey of £180.
Excellent service, prompt response exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend.
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.80 based on 313 reviews