BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK
Read BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK Reviews

About BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK:

At Building-Survey-Quotes.co.uk we aim to help make getting quotes from local building surveyors quick and easy.

With our interactive forms you can post a job to invite up to three building surveyors near you that can meet your requirements to provide you with a quote.

hello@building-survey-quotes.co.uk

56 Leman Street

Tell us how BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK made you happy
All sorted by Peter Cox, with a survey of £180.
Excellent service, prompt response exceeded my expectations. I would certainly recommend.
I Wanted a survey doing for my own reference when buying a house but I had no idea where to go to. Saw this site on a google search and put in the details and I was contacted within a day and had everything arranged within the week. Very happy customer.
Very good. Help me to find the right building survey company.
HICH Ltd undertook a survey for us on 5 July and we received the 27-page report on 13 July. It included a general description of the property, a synopsis of findings including essential and non-essential repairs with a guide budget, 15 photos to demonstrate the issues raised, further guidance, conclusions and recommendations. It was comprehensive and easy to understand. We requested clarification from the surveyor on a couple of issues and received a response within 24 hours. Overall it was a very positive experience, and has given us confidence to proceed with the purchase.
Fabulous service. Received the survey the day after it being carried out. Great communication . Would definitely recommend
I used this service as I needed a surveyor. Quotes came back very quickly. I did choose one of the survey companies but you do need to check them out. Google reviews for the companies. Some received poor ratings so I screened those out.
Excellent service
Was a quick turn around
I was very pleased with the property condition report and received the report very quickly I would use again.
Very quick and easy with reliable service and fantastic survey.
Easy to use and very helpful
Easy to use, very good service, and no problems with the Surveyor we engaged. Will use again.
Good efficient service. Very thorough and well presented survey.
Super easy to use, very clear, and the quotes were fantastic. We went with the cheapest, and they were great.
Excellent quote lots of detail and pictures - highlighted major problems that I didn't see at the time with my builder. Would definitely use again and would recommend - well worth the money!!
Surveyor was arranged very quickly and well within my timescale. Excellent survey carried out
Prompt reply and service
Excellent service highly recommended
Quick response with a choice of surveyors Vey good information
BUILDING-SURVEY-QUOTES.CO.UK is rated 4.80 based on 291 reviews